Welcome to Gaia! ::

na, waterproof guitar ^^ *continues singing* common dont go away. dont listen to your friends when they say that ive been gone for so long that i cnt get any play. common, im begging on my knees. we will take anything that walks..... .....because were're desperate...**
ah I see! *decides sitting in the tub in a skirt is no fun, strips down and flings her clothes across the room to dry*
eek *continues singing (eyeing jamie now tho wink )* i know im not a handosm man, cause i look like an oger with a bombers hand. and by the time they see me im walking away. oh ladies cant you see? cant help it cause im ugly, but im in a band (gotta count for something). common now doooont delay!...**
*leans back* no wonder the gaian kitchen people were mad though they've been up 7 days and have just under 500 posts, the cave was up 6 days and was over 1200 posts, 1100+of which were me and the various people participating in whatever I was doing i.e. the invisible barrier, the brownie monster, the skinny dipping and the antics of this morning. The thread jumped from 105 posts a day to posts 282 a day (double!). no wonder they singled me out, I was told tybalt didn't like me taking over the thread. and i was just having fun. ah well, no hard feelings.
ya, mean ppl scream * continues singing* we will take, anything, that walks.... ..because were're desperate. ::beat change:: Oh ladies, cant you see? im in a band, why aren't you attracted to me?. i dont care if your underage, just so long as u dont sleep with me in a puplic place....**
*closes eyes* you know that song has really weird lyrics.
brb! hold down the fort for me k? don't let the thread go to page two! *kisses him on the cheek then streaks out of the cave* (have to run to the store I'm out of food and my stomach is protesting)
lol, yes it does *continues singing* whats it gonna take? what do i need to do? cause i just need to knoooow.... ..because we're desperate......
...why why, must i have this problem? should i lift weights? would that make me more sexual? maybe wear glasses. whould that make me intelectual?....**
*cackling in the distance*

*a shimmering circle in the air, much like unto a heatwave, appears just inside the entrance of the cave*

*from the shimmer steps NIDA, resplendent in her snappy paramilitary outfit and coy expression*

In da hizouse, nyo!
hey Nida smile
BTW: For you, Jan and Jamie, and for anyone else who'll wander in here: I posted to the Kitchen regarding the situation. I tried to keep things nice and comfortable. Would you guys mind taking a swing over there to make sure I didn't goof? sweatdrop
ill give it a look see
Thanks, Janowar...

*back in 10-15 min.*
*streaks back in* what'd i miss?
Jamiiiieeeeeeeeee! heart glomp heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items