Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cynder
nope, PM
2 Pm? Ouuu, then you're much closer to me XD Michigan? Canada?
dri chan
Cynder
nope, PM
2 Pm? Ouuu, then you're much closer to me XD Michigan? Canada?
nope, WAY too far north, tho i wouldn't/don't mind the cold 3nodding

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
OOC

Does anyone think the karma system might have been implemented already? O.O I did read somewhere about Lanzer not telling us if he would. sweatdrop

It's just that I get uncommons and pink links every other day eek yesterday one PL and 1 uncommon, friday the same, thursday 1 pink link and so on. O.O
Uh O_o; I was under the impression that the karma system *was* in place. Since like June blaugh Cuz when there was all that stuff with the botting and whatnot ... then the whole event system was changed.. so o_o I thought that was it. sweatdrop

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
eek *sweatdrop* sweatdrop

Right... O.O What would effect our karma then? O.o *confuzzled*

btw, the moderators list isn't up to date. O.o

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Pla-Koi
Hi Hino! *waves*

But I'll pass the message onto him. Is it you DO get them? Or you don't and peopel THINK you do? Just so it's clear on the front page!

*waves back*

I donated Twenty dollors in October and got two donation letters. Then I donated Thirty last month and got two again.
Someone in the RP thread was investigating gold and rares and stuff, I think. Just make lots of nice and lenghty posts ^_^ you'll get stuff! XD But if you're getting too much, XD then just share the wealth! Like me ... I must have gotten a dozen fox items. I'm an elf not a kitsune! XD I've given them all away ^_^

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
whee how generous! eek I've gotten over 20 Pink links and probably around 15 uncommons. O.O Meh... lost count. >.<

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
dri chan
Someone in the RP thread was investigating gold and rares and stuff, I think. Just make lots of nice and lenghty posts ^_^ you'll get stuff! XD But if you're getting too much, XD then just share the wealth! Like me ... I must have gotten a dozen fox items. I'm an elf not a kitsune! XD I've given them all away ^_^

I don't know I think you make a cute kitsune.

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Recca Hino
dri chan

I don't know I think you make a cute kitsune.

3nodding *agrees with Recca* Yesh yesh. 3nodding blaugh
Come SSJ Girl! We must make them PH33R T3H R41N 0F Bacon! twisted :wanders off to spread the gosple of the Bacon!:

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Cynder
Come SSJ Girl! We must make them PH33R T3H R41N 0F Bacon! twisted :wanders off to spread the gosple of the Bacon!:

twisted *summons her army of evil domokun 's *

domokun : DOMO!
domokun 2 : domo! twisted
domokun 3 : Domo Domo!
^^;; Guess imma have to keep those fox items next time, eh? sweatdrop

As for the Mod list ... O_o Why does it look incomplete? And where are you looking? sweatdrop

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
eek I click at Gaia moderators on top of the forum

http://rina.go-gaia.com/forum/groupcp.php?g=18944

And it doesn't show all the new mods O.O
Those are all the General Moderators ^_^ Ya know, the green ones ^_~ I think there is a page like that for us dedicated mods, but i'll be damned if I can remember where e.e;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff