Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

Link is male, they refer to him as 'he, him, etc.' plus, the voice is done by Nobuyuki Hiyama (a.k.a. Link, Yoshimitsu, Nightmare) a male voice actor. This is just another rumor, after so many games, I think they wouldve revealed if it was a girl. Also, A lot of charcters created in Japan may look like women while they are not, its just a comon misconception, though this one is still a little farfetched.
TIMMYBWS
There are many different Links so maybe only this one is female.
((sorry this is the first time i was bored enough to read this thread)) and whoever im quoting is a retard. there al the same person, there are not many different links , and link is not a woman, jesus christ only someone with no life and possibly a gay person((no offense ive nothing against gays)) could and ever would think or researching such a stupid idea ((sory for the flaming but this is rediculus))
wow cry about it yet you dont add enny facts... So male voice acter girl Voice acters gess what a lot of males in games have Female Voice acters, so voice acters bring no proof to the table.
Blood-RiddenCorpse
TIMMYBWS
((sorry this is the first time i was bored enough to read this thread)) and whoever im quoting is a retard. there al the same person, there are not many different links , and link is not a woman, jesus christ only someone with no life and possibly a gay person((no offense ive nothing against gays)) could and ever would think or researching such a stupid idea ((sory for the flaming but this is rediculus))
No, it's a different Link in just about every other game.
Darkphoenix
wow cry about it yet you dont add enny facts... So male voice acter girl Voice acters gess what a lot of males in games have Female Voice acters, so voice acters bring no proof to the table.

I would see what you mean by the girls doing boys voices, but the same doesnt work for males. Females have a higher voice chord range and can do a lower voice (to better imitate a male) than males can do high voices (etc.) So your arguement doesnt hold up very well.

Ps. If you are to type a rebudel, Id try to say things correctly.
too bad a newbie got the 1000 pages. Eternal deserved it more.
Wednesday13_777
YOU STUPID SON OF A b***h. VIDEOGAME MAKERS ARNT GOING TO PUT A p***s IN A ******** VIDEOGAME YOU DUMBASS AND SECOND HE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A GIRL YOU SHOULD BE KICKED IN THE TESTICLES EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR FOR EVEN SAYING s**t LIKE THAT scream evil KILLING YOU WOULD BE SO GREAT

you know you can be reported for this tipe of remark?
SuicidalMainiac
EliteWarrior
Well, while games like Tales of Symphonia are teaching about the horrors of discrimination and sacrificing, and others like Devil May Cry teaching about Sibling Rivalry, Zelda still chooses to stick with the cliched "Evil man destroys land!" storyline, with no motivation, evolution, or growth to the overall storyline. Hell, most Zelda games require you to read the manual to actually *know* the storyline.

So I can see why people see Zelda games and their storylines all the same. I personally am growing tired with the current time period and plot with Zelda nowadays.

I have never read the manual to any of the games i know the storylines of all the games ive played. And as far as the "Evil guy destroys land!" the same idea goes for Final Fantasy series. they use it in many different way but its the same basic idea. Some of the best games out there are based on this idea.

Hey, atleast Final Fantasy has plot twists in a 50+ hour adventure, or villians that you didn't think you would be fighting. Zelda is more or less straight forward.

Zelda changes gameplay every game, but not storyline. I may be saving her in a different way each game, but I'm still saving the Princess and Hyrule for -- # of times.

Darkphoenix
you know you can be reported for this tipe of remark?

Relax. I get humor believing that they're punching their computer screens in vain to stop the thread. 3nodding
Delano Aidan
Blood-RiddenCorpse
TIMMYBWS

The person itself is the same person, they just portray him in different guises.
Link's voice = standard voice of a 17 year old male.

Link's camel toe = Get a guy to wear tights. Dudes have camel toe too, because they have testicles.

Link's girly face = Link is an "elf" inspired race, elves are commonly known to be feminine.

This is the shittiest joke topic ever.
SuicidalMainiac
Delano Aidan
Blood-RiddenCorpse
TIMMYBWS

The person itself is the same person, they just portray him in different guises.
Again, incorrect.
SuicidalMainiac
Delano Aidan
Blood-RiddenCorpse
TIMMYBWS

And, no. It's a different character in nearly every game. The most logical theory is that each game, the descendants of the original Link and Zelda are featured.

How else do you explain Link (From a Link to the Past) living with his dad, as a normal villager who goes to save the Princess, and Link (From Ocarina of Time) being a Kokiri elf living by himself in an enchanted forest, and Link (Wind Waker) having a sister, especially when they discuss the "ancient hero" in the introduction to the game that is obviously referring to the Link from OoT.
Wednesday13_777
YOU STUPID SON OF A b***h. VIDEOGAME MAKERS ARNT GOING TO PUT A p***s IN A ******** VIDEOGAME YOU DUMBASS

Wrong.

User Image

From NIntendo even.

Quote:
AND SECOND HE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A GIRL

Riiight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOu're saying that dosen't look feminine? At all?

Quote:
YOU SHOULD BE KICKED IN THE TESTICLES EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR FOR EVEN SAYING s**t LIKE THAT scream evil KILLING YOU WOULD BE SO GREAT

Oh, bannable territory. Fun, that.
SithSpidey
Link is male, they refer to him as 'he, him, etc.' plus, the voice is done by Nobuyuki Hiyama (a.k.a. Link, Yoshimitsu, Nightmare) a male voice actor. This is just another rumor, after so many games, I think they wouldve revealed if it was a girl. Also, A lot of charcters created in Japan may look like women while they are not, its just a comon misconception, though this one is still a little farfetched.
Sooo true

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces