Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1007 1008 1009 > >> >>> »|

TIMMYBWS
There are many different Links so maybe only this one is female.

Agreed...

Invisible Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Let me settle this dispute once and for all.

Link is a girl!!!!

the end.

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Link is not a woman. If you think his voice sounds girly, you've gone and hurt Noboyuki Hiyama's feelings. Hiyama is the (male) voice actor who has been Link's voice from Ocarina of Time on up. Also, in the June/July issue of Nintendo Power, the artist of the Zelda games was interviewed. Direct quote: "Link is a handsome, strong, masculine boy. He isn't feminine, so I had to avoid drawing him to look feminine in my drawings."
Icantfish

Link is a girl!!!!

the end.

Well you should ask the maker's permission to make him or her a girl.
User Image He looks more girly looking then Link, not too mention in Disagea, he has a masculain sounding voice.

User Image That's the medic from Makai Kingdom. He's cute, looks femmy also, but he also has a male sounding voice.

I guess people likemales looking like females.
Magical Girl Yossy
Link is not a woman. If you think his voice sounds girly, you've gone and hurt Noboyuki Hiyama's feelings. Hiyama is the (male) voice actor who has been Link's voice from Ocarina of Time on up. Also, in the June/July issue of Nintendo Power, the artist of the Zelda games was interviewed. Direct quote: "Link is a handsome, strong, masculine boy. He isn't feminine, so I had to avoid drawing him to look feminine in my drawings."

I'm guessing....from the information we have read through...he forgot that part...

but I still say Link's a boy

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
TIMMYBWS
Icantfish

Link is a girl!!!!

the end.

Well you should ask the maker's permission to make him or her a girl.

Hahah! True dat.
nooooooooooooooooooo crying crying crying crying crying
what are you crying about?
Magical Girl Yossy

ALot of males have female sounding voices. It's not a big deal. Plus.. alot of fanartist seem to draw Link looking more female like then male. Link would be considered as a shoto boy or a Bishy boy to some people.
Hylonomus
I do like how the new link has chainmaile, but even that cannot hide the facts.

Hey the chainmail is a good improv on link! scream
The Japanese have a warped view of masculenity. All the characters in Castlevania and even Dante from Devil May Cry all have a homosexual flair to them. I usually let Link slide because he is an elf type thing, and they usually have delecate features. However, this has gotten out of hand. Link is a girl, they are trying *too* hard to make her look male, like they are trying to cover something up.

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
XShadowsoulX
Hylonomus
I do like how the new link has chainmaile, but even that cannot hide the facts.

Hey the chainmail is a good improv on link! scream

Yeah, you gotta love the chain mail. It's super-manly. eek
Myabe link is just a guy who had his "willy" cut off in a battle once
>.< This thread disgusts me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items