Welcome to Gaia! ::

It sounds better if you can actually hear me say it......i can't figure out how to type it...but alot of my friends laugh cuz i got the Dat instead of That kinda thing too

convo with me: Then i said Da hell waz Dat!!! then everyone laughs lol....so yea...some of my teachers can't understand me when i start talking really fast...tehehehe!!! 3nodding
^_^ hehe, well.. i just talk too much.. ^^;;; my math teacher told me I am going to hell, and that he's gonna assassinate me..

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
what a great idea ^.^ i think i charge 200 for the cg pictures i draw... and i do a lot of stuff to them, like special effects and stuff.... and when i look at other shops, it makes me sad to see people charging up to 1000 gold for a sketch!! eek crying you shouldn't have to pay that much....
xd That is really funnie....My teachers all call me weird...they get a little freaked out when i bit them jeesh........ sweatdrop anyway so yea....My teachers just laugh at me...
SakuSatinam
^_^ hehe, well.. i just talk too much.. ^^;;; my math teacher told me I am going to hell, and that he's gonna assassinate me..

That's... Lovely. O_O
w00t!
go MWashu!! 4laugh
XD hehe, you bit them?? cool, i should try that to mr. smith. Mr. Smith laughs at me, but he says it's because of my stupidity.. ^^;;;
Sweet Amber
what a great idea ^.^ i think i charge 200 for the cg pictures i draw... and i do a lot of stuff to them, like special effects and stuff.... and when i look at other shops, it makes me sad to see people charging up to 1000 gold for a sketch!! eek crying you shouldn't have to pay that much....

you can sell drawings on Gaia....how?
^^ hah, hes not serious.. he's a pretty good teacher, though.
SakuSatinam
XD hehe, you bit them?? cool, i should try that to mr. smith. Mr. Smith laughs at me, but he says it's because of my stupidity.. ^^;;;

Yea on the shoulder...then i poked my english teacher for an hour straight...he called it chinese water tourture

MWAHAHAHAHAHA *hack hack cough*
wanna try drawing me?!? ^^ plz
Treighlynn
SakuSatinam

Yea on the shoulder...then i poked my english teacher for an hour straight...he called it chinese water tourture

xD Biting your teacher... Not that's a new one. xD
cowie
Treighlynn
SakuSatinam

xD Biting your teacher... Not that's a new one. xD

blaugh hey i am now there favorite student...i go to an art scholl so doing that proved my creativitiy and showing that you are not shy gets you picked to be on stage the most TEHEHHE whee
xD And I assume your teacher tastes like chicken? razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces