Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Loiterer

5,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Kitsune
((Kit will get impaled by no man! No man~! <.< *runs off*))

((*pulls out his sword* We'll see about that!! *gives chase, then stops*

Ohh, you meant *that* "impaled." Nevermind. ^_^; ))

Greedy Fox

((*walks up behind Koji and watches Kit run off* What is her problem, man?))
((...wow..."impaled" was such a turn on coming from her... crying ))

Greedy Fox

Kaero finishes searching through the second Oni and pockets what gold he carried. Carefully slinging the second chainsword over his back, he starts removing the various armor pieces from the two demons then starts prying out the broken sword blade from the eye socket by its flat.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Brahms
((...wow..."impaled" was such a turn on coming from her... crying ))
((LMAO! Do I make you horny, baby? >.> <.< wink )

Soul Shifter
Kaero finishes searching through the second Oni and pockets what gold he carried. Carefully slinging the second chainsword over his back, he starts removing the various armor pieces from the two demons then starts prying out the broken sword blade from the eye socket by its flat.
((I'm loving the way this guy is picking apart those corpses for useful items. >D))

Greedy Fox

Kaero wakes up in the middle of a small campsite with a major headache. Lying around him are several empty clay jugs, numerous trinkets, and three small demons that have been hacked into bloody pieces. Picking up a small droplet near the mouth of a jug with his finger, he takes a lick and recognizes it as low-quality sake.

Well that explains a lot...

Stoking a small camp-fire nearby and adding a bundle of sticks into it, he starts searching the site to see what he had left lying around after his latest slaughter. Scooping the coins, potion bottle, and some small items he can't identify but figures might be worth something up, he adds them to his pouch and looks over the demons.

Gods, they smell awful!

He pulls a partially-melted dagger out of the ribcage of one shadow stalker then starts taking any leather and iron he can find on the other demons' remains and dumps it into a cloth sack he spots in the corner.

'One of these days I need to learn what parts of these creatures might be sellable to a wizard.'

He peers into the sack and grins when he notices that he had already dumped the stuff he found the day before into it before getting drunk along with some other things. Combing over the site once more carefully, he adds a small wooden box that a demon had tried to hide just under the dirt to the sack, lifts up the whole bundle, and walks off in what he believes is the general direction of the river.
((So VERY horny, baby. XD Impaling is so my BAG, baby...))

Greedy Fox

Brahms

((Ekimmu/Brahams, the Impalier. domokun ))
*Mouse shudders as she skitters into the forest, reluctant to break her quick pace. By now she was exhausted already from the trauma and running. While the bath had relaxed her, it hadn't totally restored her energy. Eventually her pace stoppe dto a walk, but she kept at it. As she went along, she found berries and mushrooms and other assorted things that she could nibble on, as well as a large plant leaf she fashioned int o a makeshift pouch. She had to replenish her herbal supply incase she hurt herself - but it would happen in due time.*
Soul Shifter
Brahms

((Ekimmu/Brahams, the Impalier. domokun ))

((Ekimmu would be a HAMpire. Based off of the historic figure Eki the Impaler, who would have a book written about him by Brahms Poker. ;D ))
*After another few long moments, she settles agains ta large tree, exhaling. She leans her head back, resting and closing her eyes.. just for a moment*

Aged Loiterer

5,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Shizuma

((Ekimmu would be a HAMpire. Based off of the historic figure Eki the Impaler, who would have a book written about him by Brahms Poker. ;D ))

((LOL))
((LOL @ Shiz and Kojo))

*A familiar endless room of white floods her mind. Ekimmu's voice rings seemingly from nowhere and everywhere at once.*

Eki: "The forest is dangerous at night...you really shouldn't stay there without Kit."

*He fades in, smiling*
*Mouse's ears perk* It's just hte outskirts. ~.~ I didn't smell anything unusual.. and I didn't man to fall asleep stare *She sighs and picks at her skirt*
Eki: "...undead wolves wander around, even beyond Barton forest. I still wouldn't feel right having you stay there. Please...stay at my Villa. I have no more use for it...it can be home for as long as you need. My servants will take care of you...food, clothing...everything will be provided."

*He scratches his head*

Eki: "I'm not chewing you out or anything...so please don't get that impression. It just makes me look bad if a pupil is eaten by rotting wolves..."

*he coughs, then laughs*

Eki: "...hmm...yeah. The villa is north of here, near the ocean...just follow the ocean line east. It's the only place out there, so It wont be hard to find. I've already contacted Strigoii and he has prepared for you arrival." ^_^

*He walks up to her and pats her head.*

Eki: "Yeah...I'm sorry you had to get involved with Brahms...I can tell your a good person. Just a little longer...I swear to you that he wont bother you or anyone else EVER. I need you to be strong and help Kitsune when the time comes..." *He smiles, before turning around and starts walking.*

Eki: "Treat Strigoii kindly and take care of him too. He's a really great guy, I think you'll like him. Well, I'll see you when I see you!"

*He fades out...soon the massive room does also...*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces