Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((I hope those demons don't attract too much attention while they're looking.))

*Kitsune blinks and looks over her shoulder as one of Valo's demons disguised as a deer races by. She narrows an eye and flicks her tails. '<i>Hnn...the forest animals have returned sooner than I thought... then again, that deer didn't feel right...</i>' She considers going after it, but decides it best to remain with Tippman, just in case the forest strikes at him against her wishes.*
(( >.> ....

*A random soot ball hangs onto her back.. how can it live without its Yu-Baaba? crying *

whee

I need ot not be so bored all the time >.> wink )
Understood, forest guardian. On behave of Princess Rinispark, I shall cut no more trees then agreed upon. [Tippmann looks over to the trees and counts 25 of them with red marks.]

[Tippmann grabs the axe from his back pack, unsheaths it, and heads to the first tree marked with a red X. He looks at the sharp, durable, and non-stick-coated forged carbon steel blade on the axe then whispers to the tree quietly.] stare Oh She knows why I'm here...[Grins.] [A few minutes later, the first tree falls.] Timber! Look out!

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune can't help but feel a twinge of pain race through her chest as the tree falls. Growling, she steadies the unicorn and turns him around, stepping a few yards away in hopes of numbing the shared pain between the dying tree and herself.* ...

*Kuro's fur stands up on his back as he hisses softly, feeling the pain as well.*
((*bounces by, handing out her summer cookies.. blueberry, raspberry, adn keylime cookies*... >.> sugar high for everyone.. if my mom wasn't here, I think I'd be drunk.. whee..))
(( >.> <.< ...

*hides under a rock wiht her knitting Bou Nezumi plush, talking to it*))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((*glomps Mouse* It sucks to know Rin's gone. *sigh*

Don't leave me, Mouse. x.x Don't leave~ *ties her leg to hers* >.> wink )
Kitsune
((*glomps Mouse* It sucks to know Rin's gone. *sigh*

Don't leave me, Mouse. x.x Don't leave~ *ties her leg to hers* >.> wink )

(( o.o I'm not leaving >.>.. v.v I might be the only ONE >.> But I'm not leaving. I just had a makeover for awhile biggrin .. I think that the stress turned Mouse's hair white XD XD..

I'm just dootign aroudn out of characrer playign wiht my toys and spreading cookies.. *glomps Kitsune and clings to her* But I'm here and on AIM if you need a girl chat XD Or college suppot.. or.. wahtever >.> YOu can even have my email..

*whistles.. definately staying home over the next week of insane humidity*))
(( and.. uh 9_- there was somethign else, but I forget...

*giggles at Kitsy* You know, Mouse coudl always die and be reborn as Kitsy's daughter XD How messed up would that be?.. Nezumi Kitsune o.x))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((Heh, girl chats. *snickers* I don't have much to chat about so you'd be bored outta your mind. >D

And Mouse as Kit's daughter would be weird. >D Considering Kit wouldn't remember ever having a kid to begin with. >.> She had a baby while she was asleep and the baby ran away...somehow?

*looks outside* It's hot and muggy...and it's night time. So not cool. ~.~))

Aged Loiterer

5,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
((*latches onto Kitsy* Gotta love those hot Texan summers, ne? Especially when you're so close to the coast. 3nodding

Kit having a kid that actually managed to not get eaten by her upon being born...wow, what a concept. It would be weird though. =D

I have company over so I might be off and on. I originally only came on to get the lottery numbers for my parents since they missed them. stare ))

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((Heya Koji. *noogies him* Nice to finally see you today. *can now sleep soundly* 3nodding ))

Aged Loiterer

5,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
((My presence just makes you day complete, eh? ^_^ *is noogied*

Yeah, I haven't been on much today. I've been either asleep or keeping the line clear due to company being over. My grandma was here earlier, and now my cousins are. Currently they're in my old bedroom playing on the comp in there and playing Sega. Shockingly, they didn't want to play DDR.

So how was your day?))
((More of a spiritual daughter.. x.x gods can do funky "steal your DNA" stuff, can't they? @.x

*yaaawn* Hell, no need for even girl chats XD chat chats are good too

*attempts to shake asleep foot awake, hops around squeakign as the pins and needles effect comes on*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff