Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Noob

This seems to be happening a lot to me lately. I start to read a series and get really into it. It has a great story, nice art, likable characters, and it really hooks me. Suddenly, WHAM-O! I get to the end and it takes a turn in the worst direction possible and ends up leaving a really bad last in my mouth, changing my opinion of the entire series.

Has this ever happened to you? Feel free to vent below.

Angelic Phantom

Yeah, although sometimes it's a gradual decline (like Ouran High School Host Club - had me hooked at the beginning, then some point half way through started to lose me, and the ending did have me going wtf... 'cause it seemed like until that point the characters had wanted to find themselves, be individuals, etc, and the ending was like throwing all that away and doing the complete opposite).

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
I did not get the end of Shaman king. Lot's of things happen with endings, and I clearly don't get what happened.
UNTIL I READ BAKUMAN!
This manga made me pity all the poor manga writers cause its not their fault if their series don't sell and have to end them.

Fluffy Noob

I would have to say, Neon Genesis Evangelion... had a lot of wtf moments, episode endings, movie endings that confused me to no end. Yet, it is one of my all time favorites! heart sweatdrop

Distinct Noob

Celestaria
I would have to say, Neon Genesis Evangelion... had a lot of wtf moments, episode endings, movie endings that confused me to no end. Yet, it is one of my all time favorites! heart sweatdrop

The original ending to NGE was... interesting. I hated it. It was 45 minutes of nonsensical mumbo jumbo about fear. I preferred the End of Evangelion end much more, but that's just me. neutral

Fluffy Noob

llnond
Celestaria

The original ending to NGE was... interesting. I hated it. It was 45 minutes of nonsensical mumbo jumbo about fear. I preferred the End of Evangelion end much more, but that's just me. neutral
I agree. Again why I said... very confusing. crying However, even End of Evangelion had its.. moments.
Celestaria
llnond
Celestaria

I agree. Again why I said... very confusing. crying However, even End of Evangelion had its.. moments.

Yeahh, I like EoE better than the rebuilds and original ending. It feels more like an actual ending.

In a relationship with Every GDer

Fallen Star

17,990 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Negima tho
There are none which spring to my head immediately, but there are those occasional disappointing mangas where it's a great love story... and then suddenly it takes a turn for adulthood?

I like innocent romance plots... 3nodding

Conservative Noob

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Cage of Eden. It feels like it was rushed. It totally wasted my time.
User Image

Dapper Loiterer

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

It's been a while since I've read it, but the ending of Chibi Vampire was kind of stupid.

I don't think anything pisses me off more then the "lol lets just erase all over her memories" type of endings. I forgot what the reasoning behind it was, but I remember her family erasing all memories of them from Karin's head so that she could be human and be with the guy she liked and ??? What? Now she thinks she's an orphan despite having a wonderful family life before this all hppened but at least now she can be with that hot guy she met in high school and???

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

Lonely Otaku

42,925 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
sigh.. the endings of:
Special A = neutral stare
Vampire Knight = scream stressed gonk
Hana to Akuma = cry crying
Katekyo Hitman Reborn = gonk scream eek
Tsubasa Chronicles = surprised gonk
Bokura ga Ita = gonk sweatdrop surprised
Fruits Basket = stare surprised neutral
NANA. After four fu(k!ng years, what the hell happened?! Why it hasn't been ended?

The author does have some health problems, but she could at least taken it more easily or finish it through an OVA or something like that!

6,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My top three:

1.) Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

2.) Chrono Crusade

3.) Fruits Basket

*sigh* At least we have the fanfictions....
Celestaria

Manga ending > EoE imo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces