Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beast Master was a two book manga
D Greyman is still going but the chaps aaaree so slow to come out.
Gurenki .....

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I thought the end of Yu Yu Hakusho meandered a bit.
that happened with the last manga i read. the ending didn't change my opinion of the story. i just wasn't satisfied. kinda seemed like it was a lazy attempt at a climactic ending. i just feel like they could have gone a bit further with it

6,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I believe it was called 'Alice in a country of hearts'

I was in love with that manga as I was reading it. Then when it finially came to the much awaited ending it just felt like they really hadn't wrapped up enough for me, even though it did seem like they completely ended it without the chance of a second volume

neutral

BunnyPen's Senpai

Cat

I don't tend to remember mangas with terrible endings but there's one I managed to remember. It's called Chocolate by Fukushima Haruka.

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
pinkkiko
nintendo_rehab_patient
pinkkiko
nintendo_rehab_patient
Has anyone ever read a manga that they just read over and over again?

Yes, many! rofl I can't really specify which ones, but I have for sure.
i was wondering if anyone had. BTW why can't you specify which ones? (curious) question

Well, for me, there's too much manga that I've read to specify which ones. You could even say that I've re-read every single one of them > w <.
Yeah I've read a lot of manga as well. The last manga i read was in the back of Hyrule historia i got for my birthday. The art is awsome and so is the story. the story is actually a preqel to the skyward sword game.

Dedcadent Pants

llnond
Personally, the manga I was thinking about when I created this thread was Ichigo 100%. When I tried to go back and read it, I couldn't. I just thought about how all of it was going to end, and I gave up. The ending ruined the whole thing. Not only did he end up with the wrong girl in my opinion, but the ending felt incredibly rushed.

I'm still heart broken over that ending. crying

Yeah, that one. The first time I read the ending, I thought it didn't make sense, and as their relationship, at that point, was so much based on loneliness, it wouldn't last. That's not a good feeling coming away from a comedy manga.

Fortunately, Lilim Kiss, Hatsukoi Limited, and Ane Doki are all reasonably good endings by her, despite Ane Doki's ending being a forced ending. (G) Edition felt rushed at the end. Te to Kuchi is still ongoing, and not her writing, so I'm still out on that one.
As soon as Lilim Kiss and Ane Doki come out in English, I'm buying 'em.

Chobits is the one that bugs the heck out of me.

Everyone: "Don't fall in love with her! Don't fall in love with her!"
Main: "I love you, robot girl!"

Just... emotion_facepalm

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image hell yeah, the ending of The Drifting Classroom left me a lot of questions and this big gaping hole in my gut! what manga did you read?

Distinct Noob

LiaThistle
llnond
Personally, the manga I was thinking about when I created this thread was Ichigo 100%. When I tried to go back and read it, I couldn't. I just thought about how all of it was going to end, and I gave up. The ending ruined the whole thing. Not only did he end up with the wrong girl in my opinion, but the ending felt incredibly rushed.

Yeah, that one. The first time I read the ending, I thought it didn't make sense, and as their relationship, at that point, was so much based on loneliness, it wouldn't last. That's not a good feeling coming away from a comedy manga.

Fortunately, Lilim Kiss, Hatsukoi Limited, and Ane Doki are all reasonably good endings by her, despite Ane Doki's ending being a forced ending. (G) Edition felt rushed at the end. Te to Kuchi is still ongoing, and not her sweatdrop writing, so I'm still out on that one.

I keep on thinking, "You know what? I need to read some of her other stuff. I mean, other than the ending, Ichigo 100% was pretty good."

However, the ending frustrated me so much that I have held back. Shows how pathetic I am. sweatdrop

Dedcadent Pants

llnond
LiaThistle
llnond

Fortunately, Lilim Kiss, Hatsukoi Limited, and Ane Doki are all reasonably good endings by her, despite Ane Doki's ending being a forced ending. (G) Edition felt rushed at the end. Te to Kuchi is still ongoing, and not her sweatdrop writing, so I'm still out on that one.

I keep on thinking, "You know what? I need to read some of her other stuff. I mean, other than the ending, Ichigo 100% was pretty good."

However, the ending frustrated me so much that I have held back. Shows how pathetic I am. sweatdrop

Lilim Kiss, at 2 volumes, is an excellent lighthearted afternoon read. Hatsukoi Limited has a larger cast, so you get less time with each character set, but it mostly works out, and isn't a bad end. Ane Doki and G Edition feel a bit short, but they're still enjoyable. If you want a short story, Koorihime Kitan is great.

Truthfully, I like all of her stuff I've read, including Ichigo 100%. It's just the ending of that one that annoys me.

Distinct Noob

LiaThistle
llnond
LiaThistle
llnond

Fortunately, Lilim Kiss, Hatsukoi Limited, and Ane Doki are all reasonably good endings by her, despite Ane Doki's ending being a forced ending. (G) Edition felt rushed at the end. Te to Kuchi is still ongoing, and not her writing, so I'm still out on that one.

Lilim Kiss, at 2 volumes, is an excellent lighthearted afternoon read. Hatsukoi Limited has a larger cast, so you get less time with each character set, but it mostly works out, and isn't a bad end. Ane Doki and G Edition feel a bit short, but they're still enjoyable. If you want a short story, Koorihime Kitan is great.

Truthfully, I like all of her stuff I've read, including Ichigo 100%. It's just the ending of that one that annoys me.

Ok, I think I'm gonna get over myself and check out her other stuff. Thanks.

Also, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who was annoyed by the ending. Seems that most of the other people who have read it thought it was a good.

Dedcadent Pants

llnond
Ok, I think I'm gonna get over myself and check out her other stuff. Thanks.

Also, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who was annoyed by the ending. Seems that most of the other people who have read it thought it was a good.

Really? I can understand the appeal of a "long love," but like I said, theirs just strikes me as one that was formed from loneliness. There's no understanding between those two like there is between Aya and the main. Bleh. I'm probably reading way to much into it.

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
would anyone like to get some suggestions for manga to read?

Trash Immortal

WTF manga endings?

Soul Eater.

The manga just ended and the fandom's split between 'awesome' and 'what the ********'. (I'm on Team WTF, myself- everything up until the last chapter was so heartwrenching and so awesome and then.... augh, it makes me want to tear my hair out. stressed )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff