Welcome to Gaia! ::

im pretty bored so....

-Who is your favorite/least favorite mangaka/author?
my favorite...probably natsuki takaya [fruits basket] or daisuke moriyama [chrono crusade]. yukiru sugisaki [dnangel] & akira himekawa [legend of zelda manga] are not bad either..
least favorite...i don't really have one, but probably yuu watase.

-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style/best stories?
not sure. same answer as above, because moriyama-sensei does an awesome job on his backgrounds, great story/plot/art/style/etc. <3 takaya-sensei's pretty much the same as well.. to me. XD

-Which publisher/scanlator is your favorite/least favorite?
as in something like tokyopop & adv manga? probably delrey..perhaps.. or the one that published the slam dunk manga to the U.S. that was GREAT.

-Which publisher/scanlator does the best/worst translations?
sometimes tokyopop doesn't do a very good job. especially with kodomo no omocha [kodocha]. the one i hate most is the u.s. shonen jump. actually changing all the japanese sound fx into english... stare

-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?
right now....it's... fruits basket. it's not short though. ahaha.
i heard a few things were wrong with the chrono crusade translation, but i still love it.

-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
funniest>> i love humor. i don't know. XD too many.
saddest>> right now...probably....i swear there is one but i can't remember it..
dumbest>> i don't know. anything with bad art & without a decent plot. or something..

-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc?
ah. i'm not sure. i only buy/read the ones i have a feeling i'll like, & luckily i've liked them all. but usually it's those really long, manga with dragged out stories....i think.

-Which manga is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest manga you've seen?
the weirdest manga i have ever read (& pretty much liked too) was alien nine. looks innocent but it's pretty disturbing.
the oldest...my very first manga was chobits. ahaha.
the newest..ehh.. ...the last manga i bought was vol. 19 of fruits basket in japanese. XD;;

-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc?
i think chrono crusade made my cry at some point. dnangel vol. 10? almost did. XD & a lot of the manga i have make me laugh. <3

-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa?
usually, the manga's better.

-Which manga do you want to see as a live action or as an anime?
the legend of zelda: ocarina of time manga. i REALLY want to see that as an anime. not an american show.

-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
fruits basket hasn't ended yet....it's awesome so far though.
chrono crusade i heard had a MUCH better ending in the manga than in the anime. that's why i decided to collect the manga. hahah. azumanga daioh had a nice finish. worst.....well...i don't think the inu yasha manga's done yet, but the anime had the worst ending ever.

-Which do you prefer, manga or anime?
it depends. i like both..

-Which manga are you currently reading?
collecting>>
fruits basket, chrono crusade, dnangel....well, those are the main ones. i have others, but they're either complete, or i just dont want to collect & use money on them anymore.

-How many manga do you own?
last time i counted, over 50.

and on the character theme:

-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why ?
kyo, tohru, riku [she awesome <3], daisuke, with, chrono..... & if i have to pick the best villian....aion from chrono crusade. he's funny sometimes.

-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?
ahahah. there are a lot of cute characters out there. kyo's not half bad himself. hahaha. & chiharu from girl got game. biggrin

-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc?
kuwabara from yu yu hakusho...he's...just interesting. agh. XD;;

-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc?
if i wanted to be like someone.... it'd like to be riku harada from dnangel.

-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them?
i despise sakura from naruto, a many others i am too lazy to name right now..

-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
kyoxtohru, rikuxdaisuke, chronoxrosette, narutoxhinata, sasukexsakura, shikamaruxino (sick of shikaxtemari & shikaxthat other flute chick)

-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why?
WITH (NOT wiz damn it.) from dnangel.

-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashiest/etc and which ones you want?
i find a lot of powers i see very cool! & very lame. hahaha. but any power that has to do with fire... heart yes.

-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)?
i wouldn't want to marry or anything like that with any of them.
i'd like to kill...a few.... not really kill, maybe slap or something. like sakura from naruto or hatsumi from hot gimmick. UGH. these people.
i'd like to bake cookies with all of my favorite characters. fun stuff.

i love clamp yuu watuse and so many others! it is so hard to choose just one favorite because i love all most all of them! sweatdrop

the person who did the art for revolutionary girl utena and the world exists for me is really really good.
3nodding blaugh
its so easy happy go oh lucky we are toh wad of dough we dident eat qqqq ssss
i theu=ink excel saga is one of the funnest magnas to read... ninja
Hm, answering a few questions from the first post. whee

-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?
My favorite series is Black Cat, because... well, the characters are awesome. The plot's pretty good, though it DOES stray on the cliched side. But heck, nothing's perfect. And the two-volume series, Yamato Gensouki, by the same mangaka was also pretty good. =)
-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc?
There are waaaaaaay too many funny manga series I've read. A few examples are My Name is Zushio (Crazy. Stupid. Hilarious. Enough said.), One Piece, Yakitate!! Japan, and Eyeshield 21. I can't really think of any series for the other mentioned genres though... Otogi Matsuri freaked me out at a few chapters. xD
Probably gonna be flamed for this but... currently, the most overrated series in my opinion is Naruto. Though that's more due to the anime, then the manga. xP plzdunhurtme.
-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa?
Chrno Crusade, Fullmetal Alchemist [or HagaRen], and Spiral; Suiri no Kizuna is waaay better manga-wise than anime-wise. :/
Soul Eater. Definitely.
-Which manga are you currently reading?
The newest manga I've read is DNAngel, which I should've read a looooong time ago but never did get around to it. My opinion? Er, it's alright. Lagoon Engine (by the same mangaka) is better though.

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
chillicheesecookie
Hm, answering a few questions from the first
Probably gonna be flamed for this but... currently, the most overrated series in my opinion is Naruto. Though that's more due to the anime, then the manga. xP plzdunhurtme.

i aree whole-heartedly. there are these people at my school who will just not shut up about it. one guy even tryed to use those hand-signal-thingys, im not sure what they're really called, but then again i'm jinda like that with fullmetal alchemist and the clapping to do alchemy.....FMA fans you know what i' is talking about right? ................FMA-FAN-GIRL AWAY!!!
--Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/? (Cry) Fruits basket,(Scream) Naruto and Bleach, (Giggle) Rouruni Kenshin

-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they?Favorite scence in Naruto is the talk between Sasuke and Naruto telling him to come back to Konaha village and where he says he would break his arms and legs and drag him back!

-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? (Worst) Full Metal Panic(Best) Full metal alchemist (Romantic) Fruits basket.. idk

-Which do you prefer, manga or anime? Anime

-Which manga are you currently reading? Bleach

-Which characters are your favorites? I like (Naruto)Kakashi, Sasuke,(InuYasha)Sango, Sesshomaru,(Bleach) Ishida,Hitugayu Toushirou (full metal Panic) Sousake,Kanamae Chidori, (Full metal alchemist)Roy,Huegs,ed,riza,armstrong(Rouroni Kenshin) Sanosake,Kenshin

-Which characters you think are the most attractive? Mustang,sesshomaru,Hitugayu Toushirou,Sousake,Sasuke,Kenshin,Sanosake,Dark

-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc?(stongest)Hokage,Naruto,Kenshin,Ichigo(dumbest) Naruto (smartest) Hokage,Shikamaru..

-Which character you want to make real?, Kakashi

-Which character you'd like to team up with to save the world? I would like to team up with group 7 Sasuke,Naruto,Saruka and KAKASHI!!
right well haha here goes:

-Who is your favorite/least favorite mangaka/author? i love yuu watase and rumiko takahashi, umm idk about least favorite cuz if i don't like it, i wont read it =)
-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style/best stories? i think yuu watase has an awesome style, i really love looking at her artwork. sometimes her characters tend to look similar, but they're still so pretty i love it anyway
-Which publisher/scanlator is your favorite/least favorite? viz publishes a lot of manga that i read, i think most of my manga that i own is from viz, but then i have some tokyo pop stuff too, so they're ok.
-Which publisher/scanlator does the best/worst translations? viz is ok but see the next point too ^_^
-Which manga has the worst/best/most mangled/etc translation? i think it's funny how viz tones down language in some titles, once i swear they had it say "holy cheese on rye!" xp
-Which manga is your favorite series/short story? well for short story i'd have to go with Imadoki (Nowadays) by yuu watase, it's only 5 vol long, but it's really great. it's not her normal magical thing, it's rooted in reality but is still amazing
-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? funniest i'd say something by rumiko takahashi, her stories are SO good, i feel bad for her main characters xp , saddest, umm well ceres vol 12 made me cry, tooya!!! crying , for scariest, umm manga doesn't really scare me... i read mostly comedies lol, as for dumbest like i said i don't read things i don't like, so i don't really know
-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? over-rated would have to be. hmm a lot of people like angel sanctuary, i didn't, worst, idk lol, as for annoying, the concept of D.N.Angel kinda pisses me off >_< lol sorry! (i've never even read it either, oh well)
-Which manga is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest manga you've seen? obscure? flcl maybe, haha i need to actually read that tho, oldest... sailor moon? lol i heart sailor moon, popular? probably bleach or naruto, yay! and newest might be absolute boyfriend, hahah omg that's SOOOOO funny
-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? ceres made me cry, vol 12 (i said that), scream, umm sometimes i screm in laughter, but that's most of what i read, like bleach haha oh wow that can be FUNNY rofl , and most maga makes me giggle cuz i like funny manga
-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa? umm i like sailor moon better as an anime than manga, gundam wing too, but better as a manga would have to be naruto
-Which manga do you want to see as a live action or as an anime? oooh it's be cool to see imadoki as an anime ^_^
-Which manga do you wish was real/live in? like, ALL of them yaaaaay, fushigi yugi would be awesome tho
-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they? there ar a lot of very akward moments in ranma 1/2 and maison ikkoku hahaha poor ranma and godai heart
-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending? hmm best ending maybe umm i liked the ending of ceres, alice 19th felt a little rushed in it's ending though, most romantic maybe imadoki ^_^
-Which do you prefer, manga or anime? for the most part manga, except for the animes i said were better
-Which manga quotes do you like? What are they? umm they say a lot of funny stuff in bleach, "cry into my bossom!!!" rofl
-Which manga are you currently reading? umm i'm in the middle of a lot, bleach, naruto, absolute boyfriend, fushigi yugi, ouran high host club...
-How many manga do you own? upwards of75 xd

i have to go eat dinner and my computer might freeze so i'll come back to all the character stuff ^_^
-Which manga is your favorite series/short story?: Hana Kimi, Saiyuki or Hellsing. I can't really pick I like all three a lot.

-How many manga do you own?: 125

-Which characters are your favorites and why?: Dr. Umeda from Hana Kimi. Because he is sooo hillarious especially when he is making some of the boys cringe. Also cause I think he's hot.
-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why? characters i'd have to say orihime from bleach and all the bishies, yay haha, villans i liek are kougaiji and his group from saiyuki ^_^ , fighters, uhh i like yusuke and kurama from yu yu hakusho, catgirls, umm i seem to remember there being a funny catgirl from outlaw star...
-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc? i love all of yuu watase's characters, xd kyo, koki, youji, tamahome, limdo, tooya, aki, yuhi, aoi, and non yuu watase would be: kurama, yusuke, tuxedo mask, heero, trowa, YUKI, hatsuharu, kyo i guess haha, there are more but it's take forever to type them all
-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc? strongest would be yusuke, naruto, and ichigo, dumbest umm ranma's not so bright, aww poor ranma heart , smartest umm yuki's pretty smart, so it amy from sailor moon and sakura's pretty smart too
-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc? oh i wouldn't mind replacing or being sailor moon, or miaka, or takiko, or alice, or tanpopo, or riiko, or yeah basically the girls that get the guys ^_^
-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them? umm i don't like erika from imadoki, she really got on my nerves with her whole suicidal bit, i also don't like rukia from bleach >_< please don't kill me (alright she's OK... but i love orihime and rukia might be competition)
-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like? hmm i'm going to be against a LOT of people here and say HEERO X RELENA, unlike most people, i believe heero is NOT gay, nor is he in love with duo, also i like naruto x hinata a lot too, they'd be SOOO cute (hinata's the BEST), and orihime x ichigo, cus she loves him so much and i really relate to her
-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why? i like poplar from imadoki, "yip!" hehehe, i also liek kirara cuz she's so cute then gets huge and kills things ^_^, oooh and t-chan from pet shop of horros, oooooh i LOVE him *drool*
-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashiest/etc and which ones you want? umm cool powers, naruto's powers are cool, so are ichigo's haha demons tend to do that. lamest wuold have to be sailor mercury's powers in the first season of sailor moon, "oooh i'm going to throw bubbles at you, take THAT" sweatdrop , flashiest would be sailor moon or the "buahahaha" guy from bleach lol, as for who's powers i'd want, i'd have to go with sakura (super strength without ugly muscle AND healing powers)
-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)? marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with would have to be kakashi or tamahome or tooya, or any of the bishies i love, kill/ humiliate would be uhh hmm idk lol, steal from uhh would steal their boyfriend count? xd , bake cookies with well sailor jupiter likes to bake and i think it's be fun to bake stuff with with anyone from naruto hahah "these cookies represent the springtime of our youths!" you tell 'em lee! xp
kadda1212

i agree with you heart
smile
biggrin
Very cool outfit FaerieNymph biggrin
Here are some possible topics you can reply to:
-Who is your favorite/least favorite mangaka/author? the dude who writes naruto
-Which mangaka/author has the most beautiful art/art style/best stories? the person who writes love hina
-Which publisher/scanlator is your favorite/least favorite? idk
-Which publisher/scanlator does the best/worst translations? idk
-Which manga has the worst/best/most mangled/etc translation? love hina
-Which manga is your favorite series/short story? love hina its sooo funny
-Which manga is the funniest/saddest/scariest/dumbest/etc? id have to say love hina is the funniest the guy gets into so much stupid situations
-Which manga is the most over-rated/worst/annoying/etc? ummm idk i like all
-Which manga is the most obscure/oldest/popular/newest manga you've seen? pita ten
-Which manga made you cry/scream/giggle/etc? love hina
-Which manga were better as a anime, and vice versa? trigun was better as anime and love hinas better as manga
-Which manga do you wish was real/live in?
-Which manga has your favourite scenes? What are they?
-Which manga has the best/worst/most romantic/etc ending?
-Which do you prefer, manga or anime? anime, cept for the commercials interrupting me
-Which manga quotes do you like? What are they? idk
-Which manga are you currently reading? naruto
-How many manga do you own?

and on the character theme:
-Which characters/villains/fighters/catgirls (whatever you can think of) are your favorites and why ? i love nicholas d wolfwood, and also lagato!! lagatos so nummy
-Which characters you think are the most attractive/sexy/bishie/cute/etc?again lagato!!! hes so nummy
-Which characters you think are the strongest/dumbest/smartest/etc? umm id have to say knives from trigun, and kakashi from naruto
-Which character you want to be/replace/make real/etc? hmmm aburame shino from naruto
-Which characters are your least favorite and why you dislike them? ewy i hate knives for one, and who else? ummm i hate rock lee and his bushy eyebrows....
-Which pairings, real or otherwise, do you want to see/like?
-Which animal/creature/mecha/etc are your favourites and why?
-Which weapons/powers/abilities you find to be the coolest/lamest/flashies/etc and which ones you want? i want to be able to control the destruction beatles of shinos
-Which character you'd like to marry/be trapped on an island with/go on a date with/team up with to save the world/kill or humiliate/steal from/bake cookies with (whatever you can think of)? idk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff