pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

Blessed Genius

Azriel_eph210
Elaceon
Isn't the manga on break this week? crying crying

...hold up, what?!

I swear in the last chapter it said that OP will be on break this week crying I really hope im just retarded and that I read that wrong crying

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Elaceon
Azriel_eph210
Elaceon
Isn't the manga on break this week? crying crying

...hold up, what?!

I swear in the last chapter it said that OP will be on break this week crying I really hope im just retarded and that I read that wrong crying

I wish you had read that wrong, too...but that doesn't seem to be the case...sad day. crying
New Chapter is out!

http://www.onemanga.me/one-piece/742/1/

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The last page is the best thing ever of the latest issue, my god.

Magical Lunatic

Mission accomplished I guess. That's one way to knock out Sugar. lol

Through absolute terror.

Anyway, Kyros/Curos/whatever's backstory was very nice. He definitely deserves to deliver the finishing blow on Doffy.

Isasho's Wife

Supreme Demigod

Wait wait wait. So... Scarlet died without even remembering her husband?!

Luffy, if you don't absolutely beat the s**t out of Doflamingo...

Magical Lunatic

II Palmtop Tiger II

I'm starting to wonder if Curos' backstory just might be one of the most tragic backstories in the entire series.

I'm not really sure where to rank it among Brook's entire crew dying, Robin's entire island being incinerated, or..

Oh, I guess this means that Curos and/or Rebecca will be (honorary?) Straw Hats. lol

Blessed Genius

I can't tell who's more clutch... Usopp or Kobe whee

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
II Palmtop Tiger II

I'm starting to wonder if Curos' backstory just might be one of the most tragic backstories in the entire series.

I'm not really sure where to rank it among Brook's entire crew dying, Robin's entire island being incinerated, or..

Oh, I guess this means that Curos and/or Rebecca will be (honorary?) Straw Hats. lol

The backstory definitely stirred some emotions, man.... Talk about a tragedy... Expertly done, Oda...expertly done... crying

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Azriel_eph210
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
II Palmtop Tiger II

The backstory definitely stirred some emotions, man.... Talk about a tragedy... Expertly done, Oda...expertly done... crying

Yeah, I seriously hate Doflamingo even more than I ever thought possible. SUCH a b*****d, man. Who'da thunk that this pink, disgusting (that tongue action, man—some people can do it, some....can't) flamingo dude from aaaallllll of those years ago would have such a role in the world of One Piece two years later...

Jeez! This is going to be the third world in which the Straw Hats help shape the future of a royal family—in a good way! And again, they never really meant to, in the beginning!!

AND I'M WORRIED ABOUT USOPP. Did he do that reaction on purpose...or was it totally legitimate? Because...that was seriously some reaction. It seemed to have worked, though!! Sugar seems to be unconscious! And...what about Franky? But he's probably okay. He held out nice and long. LIKE A BEAST!

I don't think either father or daughter could be honorary Straw Hats...It's not like Vivi, where she was actually a part of their crew for a while...Not that I wouldn't want them to be, they just don't seem to qualify...

...Such sad, moving, wonderful stories, Oda-sama...

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lenighma
Azriel_eph210
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
II Palmtop Tiger II

Yeah, I seriously hate Doflamingo even more than I ever thought possible. SUCH a b*****d, man. Who'da thunk that this pink, disgusting (that tongue action, man—some people can do it, some....can't) flamingo dude from aaaallllll of those years ago would have such a role in the world of One Piece two years later...

Jeez! This is going to be the third world in which the Straw Hats help shape the future of a royal family—in a good way! And again, they never really meant to, in the beginning!!

AND I'M WORRIED ABOUT USOPP. Did he do that reaction on purpose...or was it totally legitimate? Because...that was seriously some reaction. It seemed to have worked, though!! Sugar seems to be unconscious! And...what about Franky? But he's probably okay. He held out nice and long. LIKE A BEAST!

I don't think either father or daughter could be honorary Straw Hats...It's not like Vivi, where she was actually a part of their crew for a while...Not that I wouldn't want them to be, they just don't seem to qualify...

I doubt Usopp is in any real danger from that grape. He's like a master of vegetation at this point. My guess is he breathed the poisonous fumes on Sugar to make her pass out. As for Franky...I knew it'd eventually get to this point. I wonder if his capture will lead to the next story arc: Breaking Franky out of Marineford!!! Lol! Doubtful. It'd be funny though.

In closing: I want Doflamingo to get the most humiliating and humbling defeat possible. That is all.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Im going to enjoy Doffy getting his due. We also have yet to hear Trafalgar's reasoning for hating him.
If we get a new Straw Hat this arc, I really hope it's Barto, not Rebecca. She's the worst character Oda's written in awhile imo.

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
Azriel_eph210
Lenighma
Azriel_eph210
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
II Palmtop Tiger II

I doubt Usopp is in any real danger from that grape. He's like a master of vegetation at this point. My guess is he breathed the poisonous fumes on Sugar to make her pass out. As for Franky...I knew it'd eventually get to this point. I wonder if his capture will lead to the next story arc: Breaking Franky out of Marineford!!! Lol! Doubtful. It'd be funny though.

In closing: I want Doflamingo to get the most humiliating and humbling defeat possible. That is all.

The grape was not poisonous, with was very very spicy wahmbulance ... it was one of Usopp Tabasco star, with extra spiciness disguised as a grape ninja . So his reaction was due to the super spiciness of the Tabasco. Sugar just assumed it was poisonous because they tried so hard to put it in her mouth

Invisible Poster

the suspense is killllllllliiiinnngggggg me emotion_omnomnom emotion_donotwant there is so much rawr going on how can you contain yourself?

I wanna see what will happen to the toy people .... will they remember who they were ? will they join the fight ... will some of them be super dangerous D: i wanna see chopper zoro nami kinemon omg emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff