G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Halibel's mask looks like it's some kind of jawbone. In her close-ups, you can see those two ends peeking over the collar. I can kind of see it being something like the live-action Casshern mask.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Frostman
Whats takeing this chapter so dame long. Dosnt Naruto and Bleach come in the same magazine? Naruto has been out since this afternoon, so whats up with Bleach? Not even a RAW is out. I bet they are doing this to tourture me.

I think Halibel's mask in near her mouth. I remember seeing a small piece of it in a close up of her.

Both come in Shonen Jump. The scanlators and translators usually don't take more than a day to do the job. The problem is finding the RAW provider. And since Naruto is (probably) more famous than Bleach, sources are found earlier. =/

For some reason, I just can't see Bleach NOT being uber-mainstream.
Holy s**t... I just saw the spoilers for the next chapter:: Ulquiorra is number 4. This is not a rumor, I saw the pictures. ::

Ulquiorras Rank
Well at least he's not freakin' number 5 but I'm still disappointed. >_> That's a really, really hot picture though. I think I'm going to save it and print it out somewhere to hang on my wall. XD ...Kubo really knows how to draw hot guys. *whipes some drool off* ninja
Power chart? Hmm... I'll make one out of pure speculation. This means that I don't know whether they have the ability I mentioned or not. Just some guesses. XD

1. Aizen Sousuke (as he is now)
2. Urahara Kisuke (bankai + vaizard power)
3. Ishida Ryuuken (anti-shinigami + anti-hollow everything)
4. Yamamoto Genryuusai-Shigekuni (bankai)
4. Gin Ichimaru (as he is now)
4. Tousen Kaname (as he is now)
5. Espada Numeros 1-3 (released)
5. Shihouin Yoruichi (bankai + shunpo)
6. Hirako Shinji (bankai + vaizard power)
6. Ulquiorra (released)
7. Ishida Uryuu (hidden anti-shinigami + anti-hollow abilities)
7. Kurosaki Ichigo (bankai + vaizard power)
8. Kurosaki Isshin (bankai)
9. Kuchiki Byakuya (bankai + shunpo)
10. Zaraki Kenpachi (since after Soul Society arc)
MizuchiNoBatou
Power chart? Hmm... I'll make one out of pure speculation. This means that I don't know whether they have the ability I mentioned or not. Just some guesses. XD

6. Ulquiorra (released)

Don't take any offense, but why'd Yamamoto be equal to Gin and Tousen and sronger than Ichigo? O_o;
I was guessing more like:

1. Aizen Sousuke.
2. Gin and Tousen.
3. Espadas 1-4.
4. Vaizaados (Hirako and Hiyori).
5. Urahara Kisuke.
6. Kurosaki Ichigo.
7. Ishida Uryuu.
8. Ishida Ryuuken.
9. Kurosaki Isshin.
10. Kuchiki Rukia.
MizuchiNoBatou

6. Ulquiorra (released)
isshin and ichigo should be higher also kepachi kicked tousen a**
Its finnaly out.

Ichigo is down and so is Nell. He takes a direct hit from a cero. Ther was an awsome frame of Uliquiorra pointing.

Well at least Ichigo managed to dirty up his cloths. *sigh*

Something makes me wonder, if Ichigo never used his mask in the fight befor, how much stronger would his GT be. And what is the s**t under Uliquiorra's feet on the last bage.
Frostman
Its finnaly out.

Ichigo is down and so is Nell. He takes a direct hit from a cero. Ther was an awsome frame of Uliquiorra pointing.

Well at least Ichigo managed to dirty up his cloths. *sigh*

Something makes me wonder, if Ichigo never used his mask in the fight befor, how much stronger would his GT be. And what is the s**t under Uliquiorra's feet on the last bage.
really i should find the cp
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

Don't take any offense, but why'd Yamamoto be equal to Gin and Tousen and sronger than Ichigo? O_o;
I was guessing more like:

1. Aizen Sousuke.
2. Gin and Tousen.
3. Espadas 1-4.
4. Vaizaados (Hirako and Hiyori).
5. Urahara Kisuke.
6. Kurosaki Ichigo.
7. Ishida Uryuu.
8. Ishida Ryuuken.
9. Kurosaki Isshin.
10. Kuchiki Rukia.

Because I think Yamamoto should have a freakishly high reiatsu and power should his bankai be released even in comparison to Ichigo, who can barely match an espada. Remember, it's just a guess.
ryan the great chaos guy

I'm not showing too much faith in Isshin's power since he hasn't shown any power... XD He's only killed a measely low level arrancar. Ichigo, I think, is definitely were I put him. And I didn't put Kenpachi past Kaname since we haven't seen any improvement in Kenpachi and Kaname should have become more powerful under Sousuke's power (and since the espada obey him).
Man, my previous two posts landed me on the top of the next page. If this does it too... >_>

O_o; those are some interesting power charts. I'm not gonna try to think up anything but I almost want to think those are kind of off...

Oh please don't tell me about 121 raw DX I've already got the biggest spoiler of my life. o___o and Ulquie's hottest moment.
why is Ichigo's Bankai so different then everyone else's?
What, that it's not something huge?
MizuchiNoBatou
ryan the great chaos guy

I'm not showing too much faith in Isshin's power since he hasn't shown any power... XD He's only killed a measely low level arrancar. Ichigo, I think, is definitely were I put him. And I didn't put Kenpachi past Kaname since we haven't seen any improvement in Kenpachi and Kaname should have become more powerful under Sousuke's power (and since the espada obey him).
ok i with the all isshin thing ichigo not weaker than uryuu and i think the obey gin and tousen because aizen makes them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff