...Light falls into Darkness
User Image

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Haven't been many comments in a while...but I haven't read for several chapters.

Anyone else think the 'working for Ywach to kill him' thing is a little too reminiscent of Gin and Aizen?

Outside of that, while the battle was super short - I actually enjoyed it. I'd like to see more of Jugram fighting for sure. I really liked that using his hilt for a strike set of frames. Despite having a lot of displeasure with certain parts of bleach I still want them to finish animating it whenever the story finally ends in the manga.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Somber Ash
Felt like another chapter that read like this:

Filler, filler, filler - let's talk about stuff without no action.

Filler filler, no action, talk talk filler.

Big 'surprise' reveal at end...

Bleach is so boring lately...
You know the funny thing about this chapter that it came up when the first chapter of the new naruto series came abd when Luffy did Gear 4th (which wasn't as excited as I thought it was because it was a rehash nightmare luffy still cool though)
Kubo was thinking he had to step his game up and make a huge reveal.
Oh man finally got caught up. Kurotsuchi is still weird as ********. I thought Pernida was pretty cool, though I kind of liked him better as the eerie hunched cloak thing.

I also want IchiRuki to meet up; feels like they've just been running around in their own circles D;

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like kurotsuchi, even if he's odd. He's got a great mad scientist vibe going. That being said...all anime and manga seem to have lost quality in general when they start having too many eyes and hands involved in the artwork. This isn't a bleach only thing...

I'm sorta disappointed they haven't had much real action. The last fight they skipped through pretty fast and this one has been interesting but the whole 'I negate your attack' 'I negate your negation' 'I negate the negation of your negation' thing is gonna get a little old very soon.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cant believe someone called it that periods was the soul kings left arm
Haha yeah, though I've kind of gotten used to the repetitiveness of concepts/battle formations in Bleach. It's like I've come to expect a long cycle of counters (especially where Kurotsuchi is involved) before a fight finally concludes. Not that that's always bad though, because I bet it'd be just as lame for all the fights to end quickly with a single punch or a few stabs. I guess it really just comes down to how well-written and planned the fight is. </statingtheobvious>

I'm waiting for something to really 'wow' me again.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Seliece
Haha yeah, though I've kind of gotten used to the repetitiveness of concepts/battle formations in Bleach. It's like I've come to expect a long cycle of counters (especially where Kurotsuchi is involved) before a fight finally concludes. Not that that's always bad though, because I bet it'd be just as lame for all the fights to end quickly with a single punch or a few stabs. I guesPers it really just comes down to how well-written and planned the fight is. </statingtheobvious>

I'm waiting for something to really 'wow' me again.

Perinda reveal of being the left hand of the soul king was the latest thing that wow d m.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This chapter should have been called "What the Hell" 2

After reading it a few times the title I understand why Kubo called IT BABY hold your HAND 2

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bleach is dull again, I like the Science Captain but 'zzzzz' atm.

I only follow one other manga/manwha atm and it's way better on action. Noblesse is stellar lately for the action part despite being a bit slow at first.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Somber Ash

I only follow one other manga/manwha atm and it's way better on action. Noblesse is stellar lately for the action part despite being a bit slow at first.
I wouldn't call it stellar the fights arent that great lately. In my opinion God Of High School is a great manwha

Sikhil's Wife

Shameless Firestarter

15,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ImmaEffinAngel
Somber Ash

I wouldn't call it stellar the fights arent that great lately. In my opinion God Of High School is a great manwha

That last chapter with the speed character's. <3.

Invisible Detective

9,325 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I don't get it what was so big about what Kuro said, what was the secret? Are all the Sternritter ageless? The time periods in bleach are confusing.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite part of this chapter was the first page with all the sternritter shown in the front color page.
I was waiting for this for a long time.

It took me a while to realize that the black guy behind the pillars was Pepe. I had to list all the sternritters on a piece of paper and check off each one I saw until I found Pepe. I dont understand why he was with the elites in the back.

At first I thought it was going to be another sternritter that Kubo was going to foreshadow.

I was kinda annoyed that kubo put some sternritters more visible than the other. Like we got Jerome and Driscoll, who was there for less than a chapter, both got one shotted and yet we have to play "Where's Waldo?"" with As Nodt.

Unbeatable Noob

16,700 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Listen to Satan
I don't get it what was so big about what Kuro said, what was the secret? Are all the Sternritter ageless? The time periods in bleach are confusing.

That confused me as well. Maybe it was saying there were more people before Nemu and she wasn't the first one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff