H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I know Kubo probably won't address this, but why is Yamamoto's zanpaktou still...existing.
Damn you logic!

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Shirosaki
I know Kubo probably won't address this, but why is Yamamoto's zanpaktou still...existing.

They did mention something about being unable to find the body also. It would be idiotic if he is still somehow alive.
Son of Providence
Amotry
Son of Providence
Well, I can't say much for Kenpachi, but I can definitely see Byakuya falling into a deep state of unconsciousness. After all, his zanpakutou practically dissolved in the beginning scene of one of the recent chapters.
I'm surprised he isn't dead. I mean, he got hit dead-on by his bankai at full blast at least once... I think it was twice that he actually got hit. I was positive he was toast.

Kenpachi I can see recovering sooner, he didn't look as torn up as Byakuya did who was practically a big smear on the wall.

Well, Kenpachi did take a finger-stab to the jugular, and I think it all depends if the 4th Division is capable of regenerating the lost blood. Other than that, it's just an open wound that can be healed by any standard healing kido. As for Byakuya, I agree with you, I was also a bit stunned that he's still pulling through. Though if you ask me, I think it's possible he might be 'disabled' in some way, though I might just be guessing things again.

I hope he's disabled in some way. What happened to all that bull ish about Haschwald saying it seemed as though Byakuya was dead, and that sappy ending scene with him talking to Ichigo and committing Rukia to him or whatever? This is just so wrong. I bet it does have something to do with his fanbase. You know this just makes me even more wroth with Byakuya as a character, right? Oh and Haschwald's b!tch @$$.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PotionsPet
*was distracted*

A pic full of half dressed Bleach men? Is that supposed to invite people to the thread? cat_whee

Say what? Where? *looks around* sweatdrop

doc olden
What happened to all that bull ish about Haschwald saying it seemed as though Byakuya was dead, and that sappy ending scene with him talking to Ichigo and committing Rukia to him or whatever?

When did he say that? confused

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Anyway, my thoughts on this chapter. It was a drag. It really felt like a drag.

First of all, I was so mad that Byakuya's STILL ALIVE! What was the point of all those panels with him almost dying? stressed eek

And then Ichigo is told that his friends back in HM are alright? What in the world happened to them?? So predictable of Kubo to do off screen stuff like this. Who's that dude with the sword? Did Kubo just forget about that?

OR...

User Image

Maybe that message was a fake! They really aren't okay. I mean, we all saw how hurt Chad and Orihime got, and Urahara can most probably heal, but really. Because if Ichigo goes back to HM, and they really are all fine, and they meet up again with Uryu in Ichigo's room having bread and coffee again I'm going to:

User Image

*sigh* And than Komamaru's face when he screamed at Soi-fon? I was like:

User Image

The only think I really liked about this chap was Shunsui at the end. I would think Ukitake would be the one in his place calming everyone down and cheering them. Respect for Shunsui. emotion_dowant

Dapper Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
[******** Kubo. That is all.

Okay, one more thing, Nick Fury-Shunsui is kinda cool. Glad he was the one to calm everyone down.
I was hoping he'd be alright. But I don't like my characters having serious drawbacks such as those.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank the lord that Byakuya and Kenpachi are alive... hopefully Yama is too. Its true his zanpakuto is there and his body isn't... he might have hide himself. O-o
Smart... hopefully they'll show the royal guards, I wanted to know what Kifune looked like (Late captain of 12th company, was promoted to the position as a royal guard).
doc olden
I hope he's disabled in some way. What happened to all that bull ish about Haschwald saying it seemed as though Byakuya was dead, and that sappy ending scene with him talking to Ichigo and committing Rukia to him or whatever? This is just so wrong. I bet it does have something to do with his fanbase. You know this just makes me even more wroth with Byakuya as a character, right? Oh and Haschwald's b!tch @$$.

I assume that was an insult towards Haschwald, correct? In any case, the fact the he loyally serves Juha, his personality, and the way his current level of power is towards Ichigo, it only seems to further fuel my suspicion that he's going to be this arc's Byakuya/Ulquiorra.

The response of any well-minded Bleach fan regarding the recent plotting.

Oh yeah, that was a big insult. *Just try guessing what I was trying to say*.

Anyways, Haschwald is definitely new the Byakuya and therefore will inherit the ire and disapproval I have for the latter. I just have to keep bringing it back to one thing that really galls me about him: he was unaffected by Yamamoto's bankai. I don't care how good he is compared to Ichigo he wasn't good enough to be unaffected by that bankai from such a short distance away.

Dapper Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Wait... we're all raging about Byakua being alive and Yamamoto being dead... but what about Kira? I mean, he had much of the right of his torso and right arm blown off. Is he dead or alive?

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
PotionsPet
*was distracted*

A pic full of half dressed Bleach men? Is that supposed to invite people to the thread? cat_whee

Say what? Where? *looks around* sweatdrop

doc olden
What happened to all that bull ish about Haschwald saying it seemed as though Byakuya was dead, and that sappy ending scene with him talking to Ichigo and committing Rukia to him or whatever?

When did he say that? confused

At the start of the thread! And in about half existing fanart/ Kube-made art That dude quoted the OP and reminded us all what several of their bare chests look like.

maybe it when when he was all "Ichigo, it's all on you now, bro" like the kid doesn't have enough metal hurdles
----

If the 2 in comas wake up while both are still in the 4th.... oh lord.
--

I don't know if it was the version I read's translators were generous with the slang or if the vizards brought back some new words to the existing group. But Shinji and Kyouraku? blaugh
--

I wanna know too. User Image emotion_8c

Overall: it's a "recouping between battles" chapter... you need that time for everything to start settles and things to come to light and numbers to be counted.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
...dude...how badly did Kenny get defeated to have comparable injuries to Byakuya (who should be dead)?!!! By the way, still blown that he was X'd by a fake "big boss." #disrespect

Anyway, seeing how things are playing out, Yama is still alive--possibly some plan with the 4th division staying in their barracks. Kubo won't "off" any main character, but will "sideline" them for other characters to step up; thus, creating a happy ending for all at the end of the series. #heartsstarsrainbowsblah

Romantic Lunatic

Azriel_eph210
...dude...how badly did Kenny get defeated to have comparable injuries to Byakuya (who should be dead)?!!! By the way, still blown that he was X'd by a fake "big boss." #disrespect

Anyway, seeing how things are playing out, Yama is still alive--possibly some plan with the 4th division staying in their barracks. Kubo won't "off" any main character, but will "sideline" them for other characters to step up; thus, creating a happy ending for all at the end of the series. #heartsstarsrainbowsblah

This coma gives him time to talk to his sword... overdue.

He always keeps the 4th hidden away. He wouldn't let Unohana go during the Pendulum Arc, saying, "It's too risky we can't afford to lose you."she was grounded so that she could help people after the fact instead of going to the scene like she asked.

Aside from the fact that she is awesome.. I still think that maybe something big will come of her Bankai

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff