K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

ShiniSnowDemon
does she look like anyone? cuz she looks familiar to me
She has the same face as Riruka.

Romantic Lunatic

I'm kinda sadly expecting a few of the liked/known people to die off in this arc, with it being the last one.. (and with the badassery happening) I'm just hoping it goes more of a Fullmetal Alchemist way and most survive in a nice story ending way and not like Harry Potter where half the cast dies off.

Wheezing Phantom

ShiniSnowDemon

User Image
๐”โ“เดŸาบศ‰ะฏส˜

โ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ”‚โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ”‚โ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘

She looked familiar to me to! O.O She does look like Riruka!

Wheezing Phantom

User Image
๐”โ“เดŸาบศ‰ะฏส˜

โ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ”‚โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ”‚โ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘

I know who that stern ritter reminds me of now! Tatsuki!

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
FreakyPopsicleStixz
User Image
๐”โ“เดŸาบศ‰ะฏส˜

I know who that stern ritter reminds me of now! Tatsuki!
hmmmmmm... Now that I think about it, yeah she does. A more girly Tatsuki. whee

Speaking of Tatsuki, I really want to know how she, along with Keigo can also see ghosts. neutral

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I asked that awhile ago, they might come and help...some...how.
I love Yachiru! whee
Well Unohana might help but I am kinda doubting it.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Oh, I guess I missed it. sweatdrop

Considering the situation, I think Unohana and Yachiru will finally start to fight for real this time. smile

Romantic Lunatic

Wasn't one of the ideas of why the others had powers/powers were activated was because of Ichigo? Before they were given a specific name.

Makes sense that some of the side cast would be affected as well, like some of the people he hangs out with most when he's not into something.

That and Karakura was supposed to be a hub for "special" people. There are probably more out there, just not in the storyline. Probably wondering why the hell all this weird stuff is happening in town or getting put away for talking about it.
The spiritual abilities of Ichigo's superpowered posse (save Ishida) were once attributed to Ichigo's outpouring of reiatsu, PP, although the people he hangs out with when not fighting the forces of life and death are the same people he's with fighting said forces. Anyways, what did you mean by that last comment of yours?

You ask me, Unohana and Yachiru should've fought last time; Aizen posted just as much of a threat against the shinigami, if not more so, as the Vandenreich do.

Wheezing Phantom

M a h z a l a

User Image
๐”โ“เดŸาบศ‰ะฏส˜

Well in the first or second season if you remember that hollow attacked their school and Tatsuki was kind of able to see it and then they had the Karakurizor(<--- correct my spelling if I'm wrong) episode which, is one of my favorites. I love to see Yachiru kick some a** in this arc!
Kubo did that sketch of Tatsuki as a shinigami back when the first artbook came out. He also toyed with Keigo's ability to see ghosts for a while, and when they followed Ichigo to Urahara's that one time it seemed like they might get real powers, but in the end their encounter just got pushed aside and apparently all Urahara did was explain to them what Ichigo had been up to. Since then it seems like they've had no real involvement with his random shinigami-ing other than when Tsukishima had them brainwashed for all of like a chapter and a half. Considering how neatly Kubo seems to have tucked them away in the corner without any big loose ends I doubt they'll be worked in as major characters any time soon, if they are it'll require a whole new set up. There might be some information about Tatsuki, Keigo, Mizuiro, and Chizuru in the Spirits Are Forever With You light novels though.

Romantic Lunatic

doc olden
The spiritual abilities of Ichigo's superpowered posse (save Ishida) were once attributed to Ichigo's outpouring of reiatsu, PP, although the people he hangs out with when not fighting the forces of life and death are the same people he's with fighting said forces. Anyways, what did you mean by that last comment of yours?

You ask me, Unohana and Yachiru should've fought last time; Aizen posted just as much of a threat against the shinigami, if not more so, as the Vandenreich do.

Keigo, Mizuiro, and Tatsuki haven't been in the main fights. They got caught up when Aizen got into Karakura.

Oh, wasn't there something about Karakura being a hub/ high concentration of spiritual activity/spiritually aware souls, and that's why it was being used for the King's Key? It couldn't have just been because it was a packed place. Aizen could have used many other places, if that were the reason.. Everything seems to happen in and around there, when in the Living world.

I was hoping they would fight, that was a serious thing that was planned on happening.. but I guess it's an even more Serious Thing when they and everybody they know are all targeted for annihilation instead of just a city in another dimension.

I don't think it was explained just what would have happened had Aizen succeeded, but I think that would have been more of a government overthrow than a genocide/ what ever the heck is going to happen to the Balance they're screwing up. They might have been able to come back from that as a group, but with these a-holes, there's not even a next life.

----
A thought: If they bust into the prison to get at those people too and loose Aizen... we could have a cool thing going on.

Wheezing Phantom

PotionsPet

User Image
๐”โ“เดŸาบศ‰ะฏส˜

That would be a good read! ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces