Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
fail, i went to read the chapter twice yet i knew there was none this week xD anyway i finished another coloring [Link], gonna buy some manga today

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
aww no manga this week? D:
Jerks. =-=

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Apparently it's Golden week. Since it's a long break, I hope Kubo gives us more than 17 manga pages to read. A new color spread would be nice too.
@Shini: Me, too.

It's not really a long break; the headline said it'd be back at the end of April or the start of May. April's pretty much over since next week is the start of May, so the chapter should be up next week...

Romantic Lunatic

You'd think reading this for this long I would stop looking up Golden Week every single year I see the announcement that they're taking it off....yet I do it again.

XD
PotionsPet
You'd think reading this for this long I would stop looking up Golden Week every single year I see the announcement that they're taking it off....yet I do it again.

XD

3nodding

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh? Golden week? *o*
I always wondered what is like to do that in Japan. *Dreaming* emotion_kirakira

Romantic Lunatic

We need to to have the same holiday rules. "Any day that falls between two holidays is made into a holiday. If a public holiday falls on a Sunday, the next day that is not already a holiday is a holiday for that year"

Hot damn. cat_xd
Indeed, that is one sweet deal. It didn't hit me that once again it is Golden Week. I mean, I know we've been talking about it, but it's the fact that yet another year has passed, you know? It's like saying another Christmas has come around.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
maybe it`ll come out sometime this weekend, another Jump manga has been posted on MangaStream, although they took Bleach off of the list on that second page again.... but on the bright side Eureka Seven AO is on Mangastream =D oh high def images, i`m gonna go reread it =w=
Aw yeah, Quincy final form! I always wished that would come back somehow, Ishida was at his most badass against Mayuri.

Romantic Lunatic

We need more holidays in the U.S. Not "oh we get off school" ones.. like "aw hell yeah! street food and fireworks!" emotion_dowant

I'm franking mystified as to why we haven't adopted fireworks for the solar new year...4th of July gets them, why not another reason to blow things up.
---

Remember when a week off meant double chapter when it was released next? That would be awesome... especially for the last arc.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I liked how they put Rukia into the New year dance for the Kuchiki clan in the anime. I always wanted to see those type of dances, and how nice captain Kuchiki didn't like... kill both Rukia and Renji messing up the kimono. -^^-

Romantic Lunatic

Chapters out, and not just on mangareader; it's back up on mangastream. I used to hope that it'd be that way from here on out but I'm starting to not mind mangahere. Thanks to whoever mentioned it.

Quincy Final Form...It'd be really cool if the villains managed to harness that into a power they could use over and over, like a shinigami's bankai- which I thought that creepy black-lipped guy was gonna pull out- which is what I'm beginning to think they can do. Maybe when Sasakibe said they can remove bankai or whatever he meant they could shoot shinigami in their soul chain and soul sleep to remove their reiryoku, not unlike what Uryu did to Komamura's 4th seat and Jidanbo's little brother Jirobo.

Also, Kubo has got to stop with these annoying endings! Seriously, it's not a cliffhanger but a mountain hanger. I mean how can you go 16 of the 17 pages on about Ichigo and that creepy guy, only to waste one page on someone's shoe in what appears to be Soul Society? Seriously, the bad guys are marching off to war rather quickly, a lot quicker than Aizen and the Espada did; how could you not show the shinigami at all?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff