G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

@ doc: I believe Uryu remarked that HC was composed of reishi back when he, Ichigo, and Sado entered HC.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Yeah, lets hope Ayon kicks his a**.

Romantic Lunatic

He needs wrecked.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Not that I didn't think Ayon's entrance was badass, but I was kind of looking forward to Ichigo destroying this guy. He hasn't even used bankai yet.
Because when he does it'll be over. As I said, I thought it'd be Grimmjow throwing that punch. It would've made for a nice entrance. Just frees up Grimmjeezy to make an even more apt and grander entrance.
doc olden
When that lipstick-wearing Quincy got punched I thought might've been Grimmjow at first, but then rethought given the fist was too big. He'd better go on and snipe Ayon because if he doesn't....I'm surprised he managed to survive that first punch.

Souken...They said that the only Quincy that pretty much forsook the modded Quincy final form was him...I wonder if they know he's dead. I wonder if Ryuuken did the same and forewent learning/taking up the modded final form. More on that later.

I'm sure we'll learn that there is some obvious drawback to the modified final form. The style most closely resembles Aizen's ascended form, so I'm assuming they'll get more deformed and monstrous as we work out way up the power scale.
Culminating in Kenpachi's dad, who's already a beast in himself.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well yeah, the fight would end as soon as Bankai is used. Even the Vandenreich King guy said Opie will only serve to distract Ichigo for a while. But that's what I wanted to see. I have a feeling Ayon will get owned at the start of the next chapter and it will be back to Ichigo for Bankai. I guess I don't want the fights to get drawn out just yet. This arc was moving along so smoothly...
And it seems very possible that this form will have no drawbacks, as somebody already said it'll be like a Quincy Bankai. It's obvious that this modded Letzt Stil is what they've been stealing Bankai for.
Unfavoured Guest
as somebody already said it'll be like a Quincy Bankai.

I said that! And good thinking, Guest. That makes so much sense that they'd be stealing bankai for that purpose.
How do we know they've been stealing Bankai's exactly? We know that the specifically targeted Ichigo but when has that ever been the general rule? I'm not saying they are or aren't stealing Bankai's, but you can't look at a single isolated incident with a character that is practically known for being special.

I am a bit curious as to how Ichigo was the sole reason behind them not attacking Soul Society. Unlike Aizen, who knew a few extra Captains would come along as well, these guys seemed solely focused on Ichigo.

Also how does everyone feel about this new bad guy? Compared to Aizen I mean, he doesn't "feel" that dangerous really.
ChristandJackel
How do we know they've been stealing Bankai's exactly? We know that the specifically targeted Ichigo but when has that ever been the general rule? I'm not saying they are or aren't stealing Bankai's, but you can't look at a single isolated incident with a character that is practically known for being special.

I am a bit curious as to how Ichigo was the sole reason behind them not attacking Soul Society. Unlike Aizen, who knew a few extra Captains would come along as well, these guys seemed solely focused on Ichigo.

Also how does everyone feel about this new bad guy? Compared to Aizen I mean, he doesn't "feel" that dangerous really.
These guys might be dangerous, but for all we know there might be something larger ready to take advantage when the time is right. These Quincy invaders would prove to be something good enough to make the Gotei 13 more vulnerable.

It would be reasonable to strike when there's something as threatening as beings that can steal bankai.

Hm, I got an odd feeling now about something else.
But see, here's the thing: if there's no real draw back to the new quincy form then there'd be no excuse for the Ishida family not to use it. It's clearly being set up to have some kind of deadly drawback or withdrawal effect. It'll either kill the user, or drive them crazy, or deform them, or some other kind of heavy trade off.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
eek
*Building some suspense* whee

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I really hope Orihime doesnt stay out in the sidelines too much again. Seeing what was happening to her sheild it would be hard for her to protect herself and others.
xp

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Man in the Gimp Suit
But see, here's the thing: if there's no real draw back to the new quincy form then there'd be no excuse for the Ishida family not to use it. It's clearly being set up to have some kind of deadly drawback or withdrawal effect. It'll either kill the user, or drive them crazy, or deform them, or some other kind of heavy trade off.

Well, it could have a drawback that doesn't affect the user's power. Maybe they've modded Letzt Stil to be reusable like Bankai, but the drawback is it is technically a Shinigami power. Something I've picked up off Uryu, and could be common is the Ishida family, is pride in their being human and fighting for humanity, and maybe that's why they disagree with Volstandig.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff