I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Seliece
^_^;;;

Well erm, I'm probably the only HitsuHina fan remaining here. o_o Or is there anyone else with me? XD

HitsuHina definitely tops my list; I just love Hitsugaya so much. heart

Oh and yea....Ichigo's cute when he's sleeping; he doesn't look like he's going to bite someone's head of...well, at least not that much. sweatdrop
You're not alone. Check out my profile and you'll see that I'm a huge HitsuHina fan as well. The only couple that I like other than HitsuHina would be IchiHime (just one of the few here) and I despise IshidaxOrihime.
i read that book 1-6
Seliece
^_^;;;

Well erm, I'm probably the only HitsuHina fan remaining here. o_o Or is there anyone else with me? XD

Oh and yea....Ichigo's cute when he's sleeping; he doesn't look like he's going to bite someone's head of...well, at least not that much. sweatdrop

I like HitsuHina too.

However, I think just about any character can go pretty good with Ichigo...personal opinion though.
<<';';
I'm an avid IchiIshi shipper sweatdrop I have the ability to close my ears and loudly sing "lalalala!" at anyone who tries to convince my otherwise... my two least favourite shippings are IshiHime (the absolutely worst in my opinion) and IchiHime... and augh, this troubles me. I really hope that Ichigo doesn't end up liking her back... I mean, for god's sake, I'd even prefer IchiRuki over it =/ I've never really liked 'Hime too much...

...and I agree with Seliece, Ichigo does look adorable when he sleeps :3
Kubo Tite really does a good job on making almost every character in Bleach a likable character don't you guys think so too? I practically have all the characters in Bleach as my favorites.
Snap!Tobiume
Kubo Tite really does a good job on making almost every character in Bleach a likable character don't you guys think so too? I practically have all the characters in Bleach as my favorites.

I kind of agree... with the exception of two characters, I like all of them... and it's so hard to narrow down my favourites
i agree also. he really does a great job on there characteristics. each of them has something i like about them
Snap!Tobiume
Seliece
^_^;;;

You're not alone. Check out my profile and you'll see that I'm a huge HitsuHina fan as well. The only couple that I like other than HitsuHina would be IchiHime (just one of the few here) and I despise IshidaxOrihime.

You probably loved this chapter then. I like both IchiHime and HitsuHina, but then again, I just like Hitsugaya. He's actually pretty high on my top ten crush list. eek

Anyway, you guys are SOOO different from everyone at my other forum. They all LOVED this chapter. But you guys all hate it, WTF? I liked it a lot... But then again, I am in this more for the supernatural aspect than the fighting aspect, and the recent fights really aren't catching my interest right now...
deathfeenix
blah blah blah
No ******** spamming.
XD I didn't hate this chapter that much; I just hated the Orihime part. D:

And yes. Kubo really does a wonderful job with all of them, even Orihime. I just don't like her when she tries to do stuff with Ichigo. :l

>_< I absolutely despise Aizen. He's the only Bleach character I flat-out hate. I think. ._. Well, he certainly comes to mind first.

And Hitsugaya is definitely on my "Pretty Boys" list too. =3 Rawr~ heart
Yay!~ heart Someone who isn't calling me a *****]
But isn't Hitsugaya over 50 years old since he died and became a shinigami?

And I didn't hate Chp. 237, I liked it.
Snap!Tobiume

*O* I am in love with your siggy. heart

Hrm. He's probably older than that too...o_o But hey, he's hot. I don't care. >_>

xd Now I'm wondering just how old Yachiru is.
Snap!Tobiume

The ages in Soul Society confuse me. How come most of the people there are so YOUNG? Shouldn't there be a lot of old farts? Or do they revert to their prime once they die? And how come people grow? Shouldn't they be stuck where they are? Hitsugaya or Yachiru may not have grown, but Renji and Rukia still did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff