• Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Sinister_Bunneh
ozkur
Is Edwin all right Bunneh?

Hi everyone. biggrin
yeah
he had an interview =3=` so took off work and then just stayed home afterwards
That was nice he could be home on a day that he'd be at work. The only thing with that is it would throw me out of my routine. lol Did you guys go do anything?

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
ozkur
Is Edwin all right Bunneh?

Hi everyone. biggrin
yeah
he had an interview =3=` so took off work and then just stayed home afterwards
That was nice he could be home on a day that he'd be at work. The only thing with that is it would throw me out of my routine. lol Did you guys go do anything?
yea it threw me off of my art routine big time
we ended up like.. starting to car train the dog
we dont have anyone to ever dog sit for us, so we kinda have to take her with us if we wanna go to florida to visit our family, and the ride is like 10-12 hours, which itll probably be closer to 13-14 because of the extra stops we would have to take with her in the car with us, so yeah

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
Sinister_Bunneh
we dont have anyone to ever dog sit for us, so we kinda have to take her with us if we wanna go to florida to visit our family, and the ride is like 10-12 hours, which itll probably be closer to 13-14 because of the extra stops we would have to take with her in the car with us, so yeah
Oh, how'd that go? Was it her first time, and how old is she now?

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
she is like 1.5 years old? maybe a bit more ish by now. almost 2 years~

she has been int he car before, to go to the vet, but she was a puppy; or rather, still tiny. so she would just still be on my lap while edwin drove.
but now she is just too big, but she is used to our laps and stuff....@.@;;
so she was pretty big on her last vet trip last year sometime [she needs to go back but we dont have the money atm >A<;; ]
she was on my lap and kept trying to even get on edwin's lap while he was driving, and she was too big to really be on my lap and would try to lay across my whole body and just @.@;;;; it wasnt working~ rofl.
so i knew that couldnt be a thing next time she had to get in the car

we got her a body harness, because i felt a collar wouldnt be enough to really hold her back on a leash because she is so big now. and we got a travel one, where its a normal harness but it also has a strap that hooks to the back of the harness, and plugs into the seatbelt buckle. and you can adjust it and stuff so she has some slack or is stuck close to the seat.
she wouldnt really listen to me when i told her to sit down or something, so she would get bumped around a bunch when stopping and going and turning xD LOL but its moreso something she has to learn to deal with, and she semi did near the end when we were heading back. we drove around for a while and said we will do it again next weekend; you know, do it more often rather than like 1 time then go on a giant trip, lol. gotta do it until she is used to it enough
we also have a water bottle thing that has an attachment for water, for once we actually go on the trip. and we got her a new leash since her other one was so dirty, i think she pissed on it or something somehow o-O;; but it mustve been forever ago. or just it got dirty some other way, idek. but we got a new one, and we also have a clicker now. though idky we needed a clicker..lol

but when we came home, she shat behind edwins computer chair @.@
when she is totes pad trained. [i mean, she gets in trouble if she misses, but i mean, his chair is across the freakin room!] and then, she ended up pissing on the bed and on edwin when he was going to bed!!! >:U
so IDKY but i am guessing she didnt like the freedom she had in the back of the car ... because she was just misbehaving TOO MUCH when she got home..

28,500 Points
Sinister_Bunneh
ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh

she has been int he car before, to go to the vet, but she was a puppy; or rather, still tiny. so she would just still be on my lap while edwin drove.
so she was pretty big on her last vet trip last year sometime [she needs to go back but we dont have the money atm >A<;; ]
she was on my lap and kept trying to even get on edwin's lap while he was driving, and she was too big to really be on my lap and would try to lay across my whole body and just @.@;;;; it wasnt working~ rofl.

we got her a body harness, because i felt a collar wouldnt be enough to really hold her back on a leash because she is so big now. and we got a travel one, where its a normal harness but it also has a strap that hooks to the back of the harness, and plugs into the seatbelt buckle. and you can adjust it and stuff so she has some slack or is stuck close to the seat.
she wouldnt really listen to me when i told her to sit down or something, so she would get bumped around a bunch when stopping and going and turning xD LOL but its moreso something she has to learn to deal with, and she semi did near the end when we were heading back. we drove around for a while and said we will do it again next weekend; you know, do it more often rather than like 1 time then go on a giant trip, lol. gotta do it until she is used to it enough
we also have a water bottle thing that has an attachment for water, for once we actually go on the trip. and we got her a new leash since her other one was so dirty, i think she pissed on it or something somehow o-O;; but it mustve been forever ago. or just it got dirty some other way, idek. but we got a new one, and we also have a clicker now. though idky we needed a clicker..lol

when she is totes pad trained. [i mean, she gets in trouble if she misses, but i mean, his chair is across the freakin room!] and then, she ended up pissing on the bed and on edwin when he was going to bed!!! >:U
so IDKY but i am guessing she didnt like the freedom she had in the back of the car ... because she was just misbehaving TOO MUCH when she got home..
Oh my, sounds like a handful, but then she is still a puppy. Our dog goes just about everywhere with us. We put his bed in the back seat, fold them down of course. And that's where he stays. He's 7 years though and has been riding even on 4wheelers since he was a pup.

What kind of dog is she? It just takes patients and persistence, and some treats before she'll learn. I'd like to teach my dog not to roll in the stank. He'll disappear and come back smelling rank. With something on his coat. I say "you get a bath, GO" and I point to the bathroom and he goes with his head down. LOL
I even tell him to "load up/get in there" and he does. He's such a good dog and I'm sure your's will get there. But peeing in the bed and on someone, no way. Then he'd probably be locked in the kennel for awhile.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh

Oh my, sounds like a handful, but then she is still a puppy. Our dog goes just about everywhere with us. We put his bed in the back seat, fold them down of course. And that's where he stays. He's 7 years though and has been riding even on 4wheelers since he was a pup.

What kind of dog is she? It just takes patients and persistence, and some treats before she'll learn. I'd like to teach my dog not to roll in the stank. He'll disappear and come back smelling rank. With something on his coat. I say "you get a bath, GO" and I point to the bathroom and he goes with his head down. LOL
I even tell him to "load up/get in there" and he does. He's such a good dog and I'm sure your's will get there. But peeing in the bed and on someone, no way. Then he'd probably be locked in the kennel for awhile.
when she s**t behind his chair, she was in the cage for a long while
then she got even more in trouble after the bed....
because we have 3 blankets, the bedsheet, and then a memory foam topper THEN the mattress
and her piss got through all 3 blankets, on edwin, through the sheet, and onto the topper.... =`. =
so yeah...she was IN TROUBLE.
we had another sheet, but no other blankets...
so we had to stay awake while washing the smaller blankets and waiting for them to dry, and slept with 1 blanket so we were pretty cold..

28,500 Points
Sinister_Bunneh
because we have 3 blankets, the bedsheet, and then a memory foam topper THEN the mattress
and her piss got through all 3 blankets, on edwin, through the sheet, and onto the topper.... =`. =
so we had to stay awake while washing the smaller blankets and waiting for them to dry, and slept with 1 blanket so we were pretty cold..

Damn, I'd have been really upset too! We haven't got that problem any longer, and it's nice to just shove the dog out when he indicates it's time to go out. Other times he want's to go, maybe it's not like his norm, he just wants to go get into something. Probably the horse and cow manure. He eats it. emotion_puke

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh

Damn, I'd have been really upset too! We haven't got that problem any longer, and it's nice to just shove the dog out when he indicates it's time to go out. Other times he want's to go, maybe it's not like his norm, he just wants to go get into something. Probably the horse and cow manure. He eats it. emotion_puke
EEEEEEEEEEEEW D:

but like, idky she did it...
she knows better... u.u` idk what had gotten into her.

28,500 Points
Sinister_Bunneh
EEEEEEEEEEEEW D:

Let's hope it doesn't happen again. When are you planning your trip to Florida? I want to go! razz

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
EEEEEEEEEEEEW D:

Let's hope it doesn't happen again. When are you planning your trip to Florida? I want to go! razz
it wont be for a long while, thats for sure.
we were thinking of having a friend down there come back up with us to visit
i thought since said friend literally has nothing going for him, he would just be able to come up whenever
[like, we drive down, visit, take him with us on our way back up, then him fly down or his parents pick him up]
but he was like 'dont get your hopes up it would only be around september that i could come'
dont know ******** why...lazy a** has no job, not in school, not training, not TRYING to get a job, or ANYTHING. just sits at home livin with his parents playing games all day...dunno why he suddenly has a schedule or some s**t.
..=A=..
anyway...we have no idea tbh. we dont know if we are gonna wait for that, or not.
plus we would have to save A LOT because we dont have much left over, if at all, so we would have to save for gas money alone @.@;; thats a lot... ugh~

Auxsagia rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 2, 4 Total: 11 (5-30)

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yatzee!!

ehhhhh

Nope. Nope.

False alarm.

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Good morning!
Good luck with the pup, Bunneh.
Ozkur, things going okay for you? You were real busy there for a while.

28,500 Points
Sinister_Bunneh
it wont be for a long while, thats for sure.
we were thinking of having a friend down there come back up with us to visit
i thought since said friend literally has nothing going for him, he would just be able to come up whenever
[like, we drive down, visit, take him with us on our way back up, then him fly down or his parents pick him up]
but he was like 'dont get your hopes up it would only be around september that i could come'
dont know ******** why...lazy a** has no job, not in school, not training, not TRYING to get a job, or ANYTHING. just sits at home livin with his parents playing games all day...dunno why he suddenly has a schedule or some s**t.
..=A=..
anyway...we have no idea tbh. we dont know if we are gonna wait for that, or not.
plus we would have to save A LOT because we dont have much left over, if at all, so we would have to save for gas money alone @.@;; thats a lot... ugh~

I see. Some people just don't have a clue, like my nephew. Though he had a job and quit, still lives at home, doesn't pay any of the bills, has his own I suppose. Car insurance, gas money. He's almost 21.
It's not easy being on your own, yet you do and plan what you can. Hope that you don't have to wait too long for a road trip.

What's with Edwin and a interview, is he looking to change jobs? That could keep you from going on any trips, but hopefully more money coming in would be a blessing I'm sure.

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur

I see. Some people just don't have a clue, like my nephew. Though he had a job and quit, still lives at home, doesn't pay any of the bills, has his own I suppose. Car insurance, gas money. He's almost 21.
It's not easy being on your own, yet you do and plan what you can. Hope that you don't have to wait too long for a road trip.

What's with Edwin and a interview, is he looking to change jobs? That could keep you from going on any trips, but hopefully more money coming in would be a blessing I'm sure.
well our friend like...he is just too comfortable, and there isnt anything pushing him to get out of his comfort zone.
he doesnt have to pay anything, he didnt have to pay anything even when he had the job so he just kinda stashed the money and now i think he is broke because its been over a year now since that job anyway.
but yeah..i mean, he just doesnt have anything pushing him so he isnt doing anything.
if his parents forced him to move out, im sure it would change things, but they arent. so...

and thanks, i hope we can go on it sooner or later ;o
it wouldnt even be long, the long part would be the driving @__@;; you know, 12-13 hours or so...and thats just 1 way!! oAo`
even with a new job it wouldnt be that bad, it would probably just be like, take off 1 day [either a friday or a monday] then drive all day, stay a day then drive all day on the way back. it wouldnt be too ideal but we've done something similar before, just not as long as a trip.

he is looking to change jobs, yes. it would be the same pay though, or similar at least.
the difference is, at the job he is working at now...he is literally working 3 different positions and being paid less than even the lowest position he is doing. and he is doing other s**t jobs as well.
they make him do a shitton of physical labor, like, moving mattresses around and taking apart cubicles..[there was mattresses because during the snow in people were stuck at work over night] and he also has to CLEAN? when he is the IT guy??? .___. so...yah. plus they wont allowed him to get a promotion though he qualifies because he is too good at his job. so there is no room for promotions or anything like that
and the new place, he wouldnt be doing that extra s**t, and getting paid the same, at a place that hopefully treats him a hell of a lot better and everyone isnt asshats hopefully, and there would be room for promotions and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff