• Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Sinister_Bunneh
Auxsagia
Stay inside, nice and dry. Bake yourself some cookie pie. blaugh
O.O
whats a cookie pie?!
Sounds like a pie like cookie. You know one of those huge cookies. Sorta like a pizza pie size I would think.

There was a place in the mall that would make them, for all occasions. biggrin

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
Auxsagia
O.O
whats a cookie pie?!
Sounds like a pie like cookie. You know one of those huge cookies. Sorta like a pizza pie size I would think.

oooooooo
a cookie cake? c:
OMG I WANT A COOKIE CAKE eAe hnnnnnng so want..
like omg im so craving like ALL the things..i can eat one of those myself in 1 sitting..
i love the frosting they use =3=

28,500 Points
Sinister_Bunneh
ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
Auxsagia
O.O
whats a cookie pie?!

oooooooo
a cookie cake? c:
like omg im so craving like ALL the things..i can eat one of those myself in 1 sitting..
Well, you'd better not eat the whole thing at once. Sharing is so much more fun. Got MILK? Got to have a big glass of that.

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Good afternoon!
How was that cookie pie?

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
Auxsagia
O.O
whats a cookie pie?!

oooooooo
a cookie cake? c:
Well, you'd better not eat the whole thing at once. Sharing is so much more fun. Got MILK? Got to have a big glass of that.
ok i might give a bit to edwin
BUT THE REST IS MINE ;A;
but damn..theyre so expensive ;[

28,500 Points
Sinister_Bunneh
BUT THE REST IS MINE ;A;
rofl rofl rofl
I've never bought one before or inquired as to the price.
Today I was going to make some cookies and have now wasted too much time here and got someplace to go this evening. No COOKIES today. sad

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
BUT THE REST IS MINE ;A;
rofl rofl rofl
Today I was going to make some cookies and have now wasted too much time here and got someplace to go this evening. No COOKIES today. sad
damn i want some! =O
like, if you buy a cookie cake at like, walmart, its like.. 5-6$?? but there is never any with a lot of icing.. since thats my fav part u.u;;
i know at the mall theyre probably like 10$+...because its the mall

Auxsagia rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 1, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sinister_Bunneh
ozkur
Sinister_Bunneh
BUT THE REST IS MINE ;A;
rofl rofl rofl
damn i want some! =O
like, if you buy a cookie cake at like, walmart, its like.. 5-6$?? but there is never any with a lot of icing.. since thats my fav part u.u;;
i know at the mall theyre probably like 10$+...because its the mall

O.O 10$ for a cookie pie? $_$

If you have kids, you could always try convincing the school to have a bake sale. I had cookies at a school bake sale before back when I was doing part time work at the school. Those goodies were a lot cheaper than 10$, and they were soooo delicious.

I got people to talk about cookies!! Yay!!! blaugh

4laugh

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Auxsagia

If you have kids, you could always try convincing the school to have a bake sale. I had cookies at a school bake sale before back when I was doing part time work at the school. Those goodies were a lot cheaper than 10$, and they were soooo delicious.

4laugh
well, at the mall theyre closer to 10$+ yeah.
but at walmart, if theyre there [they normally arent oAo] theyre like 6$... and thats just too much for a giant cookie crying
i wish i knew how to bake a cookie cake [thats what ive always heard them called] without like..burning the edges? u.u;; gah~~ there has to be something different about the recipe... so that its different enough from a normal cookie to not burn or rise at all. because theyre pretty flat for a cookie! so maybe less flour or something..idk~ its so weird.
and the icing they use..i dont think its cake icing...but it isnt exactly cookie icing either? its like a weird mix of both?? crying and thats my favorite part. like, cookie+icing=omg~

Auxsagia rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 1, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Sinister_Bunneh
Auxsagia

4laugh
but at walmart, if theyre there [they normally arent oAo] theyre like 6$... and thats just too much for a giant cookie crying
i wish i knew how to bake a cookie cake [thats what ive always heard them called] without like..burning the edges? u.u;; gah~~ there has to be something different about the recipe... so that its different enough from a normal cookie to not burn or rise at all. because theyre pretty flat for a cookie! so maybe less flour or something..idk~ its so weird.
and the icing they use..i dont think its cake icing...but it isnt exactly cookie icing either? its like a weird mix of both?? crying and thats my favorite part. like, cookie+icing=omg~

What's your favorite cookie? question

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Auxsagia
Sinister_Bunneh
Auxsagia

4laugh

What's your favorite cookie? question
CHOCOLATE CHIP!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas