Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
lol D: im so sorry felin! XD how are you *hugs*

mizu_usagi1 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1, 5, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

31,340 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Overstocked 200
Piggy! I will send you some tickets! I see you are questing ^_^

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
thankyou mizu! idk what im gonna get with them yet as momma gave me what they were originally for. im thinking it will be fun to collect tickets for a while and the decide what to do with them.

mizu_usagi1 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 5, 5, 2 Total: 20 (5-30)

31,340 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Overstocked 200
pigy152
thankyou mizu! idk what im gonna get with them yet as momma gave me what they were originally for. im thinking it will be fun to collect tickets for a while and the decide what to do with them.

no prob! I usually just gamble and sell em, so use them for whatever.

Seeker

Mizu-- It was fun 3nodding We were trying to come up with additional rules so that the different types of the pokemon played a role in the game

Felinophile-- Hi there! I'm Arcane 3nodding I can't remember if we've met yet :swest: What do you like to be called?

Pigy-- I've been trying to get tickets for you too. I plan on donating half of the tickets I earn to you and saving up the other half to buy an item.

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
thankyou guys! biggrin

mizu_usagi1 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 5, 4, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

31,340 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Overstocked 200
Arcane Perspicacity
Mizu-- It was fun 3nodding We were trying to come up with additional rules so that the different types of the pokemon played a role in the game

Felinophile-- Hi there! I'm Arcane 3nodding I can't remember if we've met yet :swest: What do you like to be called?

Pigy-- I've been trying to get tickets for you too. I plan on donating half of the tickets I earn to you and saving up the other half to buy an item.

my friends and I do that with Disney Trivia. I want to try and combine them someday. it will take some time altering the rules though XD challenge accepted.

Seeker

mizu_usagi1

my friends and I do that with Disney Trivia. I want to try and combine them someday. it will take some time altering the rules though XD challenge accepted.

That sounds like so much fun. You'll have to let me know how you do it. Maybe I'll steal what you end up doing and do that with my friends too 3nodding

mizu_usagi1 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 6, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)

31,340 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Overstocked 200
Arcane Perspicacity
mizu_usagi1

That sounds like so much fun. You'll have to let me know how you do it. Maybe I'll steal what you end up doing and do that with my friends too 3nodding

well, for regular disney trivia, we start on easy questions and once someone gets that color, if they land on that again, they get a hard question. If they get that right, they can go again and if it was wrong, nothing happens. They can only do that once per turn (or it could potentially go on forever). when combining them, I'm thinking if they land on a pokemon and don't catch it the first time, they can answer a hard question and if they get it correct, they get the pokemon. feel free to take these or alter them biggrin I love being creative!!

Beloved Bookworm

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
im really tired so im gonna go to bed *hugs you all* good night!

Seeker

Mizu-- Cool I'll mention those ideas when I next see my friend (she's currently studying abroad) 3nodding I love being creative too.

Pigy-- *air huggles so as not to get sick germs on Pigy* Night night! Sleep well!

Hisoka Kurasaki generated a random number between 2000 and 3000 ... 2738!

Rainbow Gekko

17,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
So I have just woken up stare stare stare Its 4am here .... whats the deal with that stressed

ozkur rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 3, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Me too Going to hit the couch for a bit and the tv...lol Good Night all of you lovely people. emotion_hug

~ FOUR OF A KIND ~ WaHoo ~

mizu_usagi1 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 3, 1 Total: 20 (5-30)

31,340 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Overstocked 200
night pigy biggrin

I'm slow at posting today because I'm trying to sell stuff on the market and play booty grab for some gold. >< never ending quest

Hisoka Kurasaki generated a random number between 2000 and 3000 ... 2366!

Rainbow Gekko

17,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Ugh! my nightlight needs a new bulb

I'm afraid of the dark crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff