Welcome to Gaia! ::

What race?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 155 156 157 > >> >>> »|

If you lived in Middle-Earth, what race would you be? I would be an elf. Elves rock.
They've gotta have monkeys don't they? I know I don't look like one, but I really am.
Heheheheh!! I would be an elf...an evil elf...yeah, awsome. Did you know I'm the PrimeMinister of Evil? Join the Dark Side, we've got cookies.

Quote:
He's twitching because he's got my ax imbedded in his nervouse sytem! ~Gimli, LOTR the Two Towers, movie~
nope. sorry, no monkeys.
Are you sure? I mean there may be some jungles somewhere south of Umbar or Harad (whatever it is) you never know... (don't the orcs look kind of like monkeys? Maybe that's what monkeys originally were, and then they got too hairy...or something. 3nodding ).
They might've had monkeys. Never know. They had elephants, and foxes. And golf.

This thread has been done before but it's been a while, so I guess that's okay! 3nodding Let's do a run down.

Ent - No. Couldn't be an Ent. Too patient.
Elf - Nah. Not elf-like in the least.
Hobbit - Eh, kinda, I enjoy a little socializing but not a lot. I'd be a Bilbo-like hobbit. "Queer."
Any/Other - My mind is blank.
Men - I could definitely be a man. I'm prideful and stubborn, for one. Plus I -am- a man, so that counts.
Orc/Uruk-Hai/Other Evil Thingies - Definitely. I can operate a small faction(s) or be content to follow the crowd. I like the carefree (almost) life of the Orcs and their language ("Speak civil." C'mon, how priceless is that?) They parasite off others' technology and cultures, which is adaption and which is nice. Impatient, prone to anger and violence... I really relate to them.
...Which is so screwed up, considering who I am... xp

I guess I'd resemble Ugluk who I'd stalk unendingly.

@Lothlorien* - Grishnakh had the arms of a monkey, and some of the other Northern snagas have characteristics resembling them, but not all orcs appear as so or as much. Most are lean-ish and swarthy, some crouch slightly. Depends, really.
I hate monkeys, which is just another reason to hate Grishnakh so passionately. :3
Quote:
@Lothlorien* - Grishnakh had the arms of a monkey, and some of the other Northern snagas have characteristics resembling them, but not all orcs appear as so or as much. Most are lean-ish and swarthy, some crouch slightly. Depends, really.
I hate monkeys, which is just another reason to hate Grishnakh so passionately. :3

Ah, okay. Although I would have to disagree with you on the monkey bit.
monkeys monkeys monkeys... ( <-is somewhat hyper)

Edit: eek They do have monkeys! and to think I'm just finding this now sweatdrop They're not really monkeys, though. They're apes and they live somewhere in the south of middle-earth. [link here]
whee
well, it's under misc. - animals&plants - animals&other creatures - apes...
Lothlorien*
Ah, okay. Although I would have to disagree with you on the monkey bit.
I heart monkeys. monkeys monkeys monkeys... (<-is somewhat hyper)

*Sits in her anti-monkey corner* xd

I guess you'd kind of like Grishnakh then... -shudder.-
I'd be of the race of Men. Preferably Numenorean, a while before the Downfall. That would be interesting ^___^

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can you guess what I'd be (I guess nobody wants to be a dwarf?)? xd blaugh wink cool ninja
LOL I would definately be a Hobbit xd I've got curly hair, I'm really small, I love food, I don't like going on a boat, ....etc, so yeah def a Hobbit! 3nodding

cutest creatures on earth xp love them heart
Hobbits are the cutest things ever! And they have the best lives
I'd love to be an Ent. 3nodding
I would be a half-elf & half-hobbit girl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff