Welcome to Gaia! ::

What race?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 155 156 157 > >> >>> »|

[Chocograph!]
Arsinoe Selene
Well, I would want to be an Elf. Of course, if I did live in Middle-Earth, I would end up being a dwarf or orc or something. xp

And what's wrong with Dwarves or Orcs? surprised

I like Dwarves. I just forget to put them on my race list. I'm probably more Dwarf-like than man-like.

I love Elijah
I'd love to stalk them around and them grab them behind a tree and molest them till thier eyes water...Ahhhhhhh!Little Crying Raped Hobbits!How sweet!

...No. Just no. o_o

Not saying that there is anything wrong with them. Just that I would prefer to be an Elf.
I don't see how being an orc would be very fun, though. Not really being accepted inot civilized society... biggrin
Hoyden Nuisance
I love Elijah
Hoyden Nuisance
I love Elijah
I would be a Hobbit, because they rock so much and I love them and I'd love to stalk them around and them grab them behind a tree and molest them till thier eyes water...Ahhhhhhh!Little Crying Raped Hobbits!How sweet!

OMG and Blessed Meriadoc. I'm a pervy hobbit fancier but goodness me... xp !

Um, and of course I'd be a hobbit too. In fact what am I saying? I am one already. ^_^

Maybe I got over excited...?

Lol, it's understandable. surprised

Isn't it! xd
[Chocograph!]
Arsinoe Selene
Well, I would want to be an Elf. Of course, if I did live in Middle-Earth, I would end up being a dwarf or orc or something. xp

And what's wrong with Dwarves or Orcs? surprised

I like Dwarves. I just forget to put them on my race list. I'm probably more Dwarf-like than man-like.

I love Elijah
I'd love to stalk them around and them grab them behind a tree and molest them till thier eyes water...Ahhhhhhh!Little Crying Raped Hobbits!How sweet!

...No. Just no. o_o

Why?
i would like to be a mushroom
airsoftace
i would like to be a mushroom

Yeah....I'd like to be eaten by a Hobbit aswell!!!!!LOL biggrin blaugh xd
Well, most people would think I'd be a hobbit because of how short I am but I think I'd be an elf. Their so pretty.
Hobbits are short and love food, just like me! So yeah, I would be a hobbit. XD
Dwarf . I would like to fight w/ axes and wear heavy armor. I eat heartily and am more warlike and morbid. And Im Scottish so there.
i like hobbits and im alot like them (even my feet! biggrin ) but i dont like socializing very much, so id probably be a half-hobbit, half-something that doesnt socialize very much (elf?)
Everybody in the poll wants to be an elf... I admit they're pretty cool, but I'd be a hobbit... gotta love those grassy fields... xd sweatdrop
i would be an elf because elves are so fancy and clean and they can walk on snow blaugh
I have a feeling I would be an elf...though I think being a dwarf would be pretty dern cool if you were of the male persuasion...<3
Elf girl whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces