A classy and classic OP 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 20 ]
THE SHOES!!!!!! 0.13392857142857 13.4% [ 15 ]
Some beautiful art! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11 >

Lonely Phantom

wonderfinch
This sounds like a cute idea!

Just a thought, though: This forum is currently a "hot topic," meaning it may be deleted if the mods think it's not "hot" enough. Obviously it'll be archived with the rest of the hot topics, so all the info will be preserved, but is there any firm backup plan in the event that this happens?

Hopefully by then everyone will have submitted a form so I can still hand out assignments. In the mean time, I'll look for a good place to relocate the thread if I need to. Or I could start a lolita guild? I'm open to suggestions. I'm hoping that if this subforum isn't a "hot topic" for much longer, they simply relocate it, rather than archive it.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Robo-Dream
Hopefully by then everyone will have submitted a form so I can still hand out assignments. In the mean time, I'll look for a good place to relocate the thread if I need to. Or I could start a lolita guild? I'm open to suggestions. I'm hoping that if this subforum isn't a "hot topic" for much longer, they simply relocate it, rather than archive it.

I hope it's relocated, too, but you always should plan for the worst.

I know there are several lolita guilds out there, so instead of making you shell out for a new guild maybe one would be kiind enough to let you host it there? I think it would be easier to find in a guild setting (and much easier to contact everyone!).

Lonely Phantom

wonderfinch
Robo-Dream

I hope it's relocated, too, but you always should plan for the worst.

I know there are several lolita guilds out there, so instead of making you shell out for a new guild maybe one would be kiind enough to let you host it there? I think it would be easier to find in a guild setting (and much easier to contact everyone!).

You're probably very right. I haven't gone looking for lolita guilds so it didn't occur to me. XD Silly me.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Almond Milks
wonderfinch
Marrionetta
We revolt.

Obviously. Why didn't I think of that?

(Honestly, the idea of lolitas staging any kind of revolution is too hilarious XD The enemy would just have to sit back and we'd all topple over from heat exhaustion or stop to fix our petticoats.)

Aw man I really want to do a French revolutionary coord now.

I was Marie Antoinette for Halloween last year, and it was the best. I want to do it again!

Profitable Businessman

wonderfinch
Almond Milks
wonderfinch
Marrionetta
We revolt.

(Honestly, the idea of lolitas staging any kind of revolution is too hilarious XD The enemy would just have to sit back and we'd all topple over from heat exhaustion or stop to fix our petticoats.)

I was Marie Antoinette for Halloween last year, and it was the best. I want to do it again!

I have a lovely rococo inspired corset that would be amazing for that. Of course it wouldn't be an accurate costume if you had your corset showing, but accuracy isn't always necessary. I'd rather dress up as Madame de Pompadour though, she's my favourite figure from that era.

Shirtless Capitalist

I'm pretty sure the thread can be relocated if you contact a moderator and let them know in advance. It will most likely be the Lifestyle Discussion forum for fashion.

But that's quite a slow forum, so it might not actually be a good thing.

Dapper Flatterer

12,250 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I would say you have to be positive and deal with the issue if it comes

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Almond Milks
I have a lovely rococo inspired corset that would be amazing for that. Of course it wouldn't be an accurate costume if you had your corset showing, but accuracy isn't always necessary. I'd rather dress up as Madame de Pompadour though, she's my favourite figure from that era.

Especially when it comes to costumes for Halloween or a non-historical-re-enactment situation, I agree that accuracy isn't a necessity. I'd love to see a Madame de Pompadour costume!

Dapper Darling

Almond Milks
wonderfinch
Marrionetta
We revolt.

Oh hell yes. -hands over a powdered wig- Let us eat cake, dammit.

Lonely Phantom

[Kirimasu__]
I'm pretty sure the thread can be relocated if you contact a moderator and let them know in advance. It will most likely be the Lifestyle Discussion forum for fashion.

But that's quite a slow forum, so it might not actually be a good thing.

Well maybe all the posters from this forum will actually go check it out...

Exhibitionist

Excuse me. Hi. Yes, hello. yum_tea

I love you and your idea. Let's get that out of the way first.

Pfft, but anyways, ah, I would like to offer some half-baked art if needed? I don't mean for the gifts, I mean for the thread because you mentioned that specifically. Or graphics? I do love making banners 8D So, up to you, ah, which would you prefer, missus OP?

Anyways. Love the idea.

Lonely Phantom

homo ch r o m a t i c - -
Excuse me. Hi. Yes, hello. yum_tea

I love you and your idea. Let's get that out of the way first.

Pfft, but anyways, ah, I would like to offer some half-baked art if needed? I don't mean for the gifts, I mean for the thread because you mentioned that specifically. Or graphics? I do love making banners 8D So, up to you, ah, which would you prefer, missus OP?

Anyways. Love the idea.

Thank you so much! I would *love* a cute banner so I can be proactive about getting some link exchanges done! Thank you so much for offering!

Exhibitionist

Robo-Dream

Thank you so much! I would *love* a cute banner so I can be proactive about getting some link exchanges done! Thank you so much for offering!

Wonderful! Don't worry about it, it's no trouble at all. I'll do it tomorrow because right now it's after two a.m. and I'm on the laptop; the PC has Photoshop. Anyways, do you know about what sizes you're after? I can easily do more than one, but I'd hesitate for one of those fancy stamp-sized. Would you like larger ones, like the banner you have on your front page, half the size, a third the size...? Or four different sizes?

Lonely Phantom

homo ch r o m a t i c - -
Robo-Dream

Wonderful! Don't worry about it, it's no trouble at all. I'll do it tomorrow because right now it's after two a.m. and I'm on the laptop; the PC has Photoshop. Anyways, do you know about what sizes you're after? I can easily do more than one, but I'd hesitate for one of those fancy stamp-sized. Would you like larger ones, like the banner you have on your front page, half the size, a third the size...? Or four different sizes?

Something small that will look good in a siggy would be great. I'm not too picky about sizes. smile

Exhibitionist

Robo-Dream

Something small that will look good in a siggy would be great. I'm not too picky about sizes. smile

OH! Signature style! Alright, that works lovely! I didn't know if you'd want something to fit more uniformly in other threads' "affiliates" areas, but actually, that should be great. Shall get to it on the morrow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff