Welcome to Gaia! ::

PetitChat

I think something like that would affect ANYONE'S confidence...ex-model or not. I'm glad you're working on it. I think that is the best choice for all of you. smile Good luck!

Apparently if you are use to having many photos taken of you for a living your immune from natural human emotions. I must of missed that memo.

A friend suggested I go and get makeover or something to make myself feel attractive. Unfortunatly money is tight because I haven't had my student finance funding through yet, but I can dye my own hair so i'm doing that tonight when Adam takes the kids out. It might help... unless my hair goes green or something lol.

By the way, who gave your cat her name? Its not your usual cat name! And i'm glad she's getting along great (:
Ciara Bunny
PetitChat

I think something like that would affect ANYONE'S confidence...ex-model or not. I'm glad you're working on it. I think that is the best choice for all of you. smile Good luck!

Apparently if you are use to having many photos taken of you for a living your immune from natural human emotions. I must of missed that memo.

A friend suggested I go and get makeover or something to make myself feel attractive. Unfortunatly money is tight because I haven't had my student finance funding through yet, but I can dye my own hair so i'm doing that tonight when Adam takes the kids out. It might help... unless my hair goes green or something lol.

By the way, who gave your cat her name? Its not your usual cat name! And i'm glad she's getting along great (:

Hey, I think dying your hair is a great idea!

Haha Aden named her. He says it's a Transformer. razz
I think I may be pregnant. /:

Last night at work I spotted & this morning it was only when I wiped. It wasn't normal period color, more of a dark red/brown. Its been 6 days since we last had sex. I don't have a period bc my Mirena made it disappear.. So I'm not sure if it was implantation blood or not. With my Mirena my period has become spotting every few months but its always been bright red. So I'm a little worried I might be pregnant. Sites say to wait a week after spotting to test.. So I guess I'm playing the waiting game. Ugh!

@Ciara ; I'm glad y'all are working it out! Hopefully you'll get it all figured out & as close to normal as possible! Dying my hair really helped me feel better about myself! What color did/are you dying it?
xO_LenaRalene
I think I may be pregnant. /:

Last night at work I spotted & this morning it was only when I wiped. It wasn't normal period color, more of a dark red/brown. Its been 6 days since we last had sex. I don't have a period bc my Mirena made it disappear.. So I'm not sure if it was implantation blood or not. With my Mirena my period has become spotting every few months but its always been bright red. So I'm a little worried I might be pregnant. Sites say to wait a week after spotting to test.. So I guess I'm playing the waiting game. Ugh!

@Ciara ; I'm glad y'all are working it out! Hopefully you'll get it all figured out & as close to normal as possible! Dying my hair really helped me feel better about myself! What color did/are you dying it?

If you are, can you get the mirena out and carry on as normal....? Or will it just play out like the last time?

I hope you don't mind the question...
@Kayla ; If I am I'm gonna get the Mirena out & attempt to let it carry as normal. Idk if it'll end up in miscarriage again or not. Just gotta play the waiting game.
xO_LenaRalene
@Kayla ; If I am I'm gonna get the Mirena out & attempt to let it carry as normal. Idk if it'll end up in miscarriage again or not. Just gotta play the waiting game.

Good luck, whatever happens. smile
PetitChat
xO_LenaRalene

Thank you! I'm not sure what to think. I'm just trying not to. Lol.
xO_LenaRalene
PetitChat
xO_LenaRalene

That's what I would do too
PetitChat
xO_LenaRalene
PetitChat
xO_LenaRalene

Thankfully works been busy & I haven't had much time to wrack my brain about it. Lol.
xO_LenaRalene
PetitChat
xO_LenaRalene
PetitChat

Thankfully works been busy & I haven't had much time to wrack my brain about it. Lol.

I hate to ask and make you think about it...but has anything changed?
So I start university again this week, and i'm so overwhelmed with work! It wasn't like this last year, the second year is gunna kick my a**.
I've also had some sort of fresher flu illness that basically killed me for a few days, im still feeling the effects now. And a completely bruised leg from the very rare night out I had a few days ago. I didn't drink that much but I can't remember how this happened, or why.
Me and Adam are still working on our relationship, its a lot better than it was.
That's pretty much all thats happened this past week or so.

@Kayla - Haha, thats awesome, you gotta love kids. My sister has recently started calling our dog 'Pubes' because his name is Rueben which has been shortened to Rubes. She doesn't do it around around the kids, I can only imagine Imogen shouting that out for weeks on end.

@Lena - A chocolate brown colour. My natural colour, but during the summer it gets tainted with ginger and blonde highlights and I really hate it!
I wish you good luck and all the best if you are pregnant (:

@Ciara ; I dyed mine back to a dark brown/black. It's not my exact natural color but its as close as I'm going to get without spendin a s**t load of money. Lol. Thanks for the well wishes!

@Kayla ; Uhm, not really. Well, the hiccups/burps went away. I'm going to test tomorrow or Tuesday & see what it says. I'm hoping I'm not. But we'll see. Lol.
Hey I have been looking for a place that single parent difficulties can be understood, so hopefully I am in the right place. My name is Maddox and I am the single parent of 2 wonderful children. Things have been a bit difficult lately and I guess I just need some friendly ears and maybe advice from people that have been there.
werethnal
Hey I have been looking for a place that single parent difficulties can be understood, so hopefully I am in the right place. My name is Maddox and I am the single parent of 2 wonderful children. Things have been a bit difficult lately and I guess I just need some friendly ears and maybe advice from people that have been there.

Welcome to the thread & we'll definitely be friendly ears. What was it you needed advice on? Being a single parent is hard but all of us (at some point) have been a single parent so I'm sure we can lend you some advice.
So, I just took two tests. Both of which came back negative. (: We do want another one.. But right now is NOT the right time. Now I have to see if I can get in with my ob to see about getting my Mirena out & talk about other kinds of bc. I've loved not having my monthly visit for the last 4 years.. But all good things must come to an end, right? Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff