Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
spacekitten
My Christmas was meh. I mean, fun parties, got a lot of great gifts, saw some family I don't see often. We came down to the in-law's house Tuesday night to stay through the holiday & we're leaving tomorrow. DH made a bit of a fuss about it being his last Christmas to stay at his parents house and be a kid, and won't listen to me when I tell him that, more than likely, we'll be able to do this next year too (unless we actually start TTC in January and succeed right away, which I'm thinking is unlikely b/c a) doubt we'll start in January and b) even if we do, my FW lands right on top of business trips for me for the next 3-4 months.) He also hurt his foot while we were at my mom's house last weekend. Fell down the stairs and put his foot into the heater. No stitches, but it tore up the bottom of his foot & he needs crutches. So I've been doing all the driving, spent an afternoon at his office being a gofer (his desk is upstairs & the printer & copier are downstairs), and had to do all the house chores and car packing for our trip. And doing all that made it so I wasn't able to finish some crafted presents.
sad sorry about whiney hubby and injuries, glad the rest was good though.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Veunus Rahl
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl
Ages: Joe turned 5 november 8, Robert turns 3 Feb 11 they are 2yr 3mo apart and little miss is due to arrive around May 26 so Little Miss and Robert will be 3 years 3mo apart they are both very excited about having a sister and already love on her all the time. heart

I couldn't remember if Robert was older or younger than Olivia. So yay now I know!
3nodding xd Yes You do so it will be Joe>Olivia>Robert>Alex>your son> my daughter haha thats a boy girl pattern awsome

Nice XD

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl
Ages: Joe turned 5 november 8, Robert turns 3 Feb 11 they are 2yr 3mo apart and little miss is due to arrive around May 26 so Little Miss and Robert will be 3 years 3mo apart they are both very excited about having a sister and already love on her all the time. heart

I couldn't remember if Robert was older or younger than Olivia. So yay now I know!
3nodding xd Yes You do so it will be Joe>Olivia>Robert>Alex>your son> my daughter haha thats a boy girl pattern awsome

Nice XD
I think so haha

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

Veunus Rahl
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl

Nice XD
I think so haha

It's kind of funny how all the "sets" the boys are the oldest.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl
Mama Ame
Veunus Rahl

Nice XD
I think so haha

It's kind of funny how all the "sets" the boys are the oldest.
haha yea didn't notice that

Interesting Citizen

I hope everyone had a good holiday! ^-^
Mine went alright. We told my family and his family our news, and everyone was very positive. =)

Although, I've been having a lot of spotting and some moderate cramps that sometimes feel like menstrual pains, sometimes like gas. Making me anxious, but I don't really want to go to the ER unless I start flowing really heavy or I start getting sharp/strong pains. =/ (Because I feel like they'll tell me it's normal and to wait it out, or give me the bad news and tell me to wait that out/let it happen... so I see no point in going now.) I did get an OB appointment set for Jan 6th, though. So we'll see.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xXZirkannia
Mine went alright. We told my family and his family our news, and everyone was very positive. =)

Although, I've been having a lot of spotting and some moderate cramps that sometimes feel like menstrual pains, sometimes like gas. Making me anxious, but I don't really want to go to the ER unless I start flowing really heavy or I start getting sharp/strong pains. =/ (Because I feel like they'll tell me it's normal and to wait it out, or give me the bad news and tell me to wait that out/let it happen... so I see no point in going now.) I did get an OB appointment set for Jan 6th, though. So we'll see.

Your probably experiancing round ligament pains and some breakthrough bleeding which is very normal 3nodding

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'll be telling my mom that I'm pregnant next week! I'm super nervous!

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

xXZirkannia

I had spotting with my oldest smile

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Peprika
I'll be telling my mom that I'm pregnant next week! I'm super nervous!
Yay awsome

Interesting Citizen

We miscarried. </3
Baby Christian was born somewhere between my 5th and 6th week.
I went in on Dec. 31 because the bleeding was picking up, and nothing was seen on an ultrasound. Doc said it was an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. But he says this shouldn't effect future attempts and it being so early doesn't mean anything is wrong with me.
..At least nothing was growing in my tubes or ovaries. They did find a couple of cysts they weren't worried about though. Still bleeding it out and I feel like it's taking forever, but we'll be trying again after my next period.

I don't want to rain on anyone else's parade, though. So I hope everyone else is doing well! Although being around pregnancy talk (in person) gets me a little teary-eyed, I'm happy for everyone that succeeds!

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
xXZirkannia
We miscarried. </3
I went in on Dec. 31 because the bleeding was picking up, and nothing was seen on an ultrasound. Doc said it was an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. But he says this shouldn't effect future attempts and it being so early doesn't mean anything is wrong with me.
..At least nothing was growing in my tubes or ovaries. They did find a couple of cysts they weren't worried about though. Still bleeding it out and I feel like it's taking forever, but we'll be trying again after my next period.

I don't want to rain on anyone else's parade, though. So I hope everyone else is doing well! Although being around pregnancy talk (in person) gets me a little teary-eyed, I'm happy for everyone that succeeds!

crying emotion_hug I'm so sorry sweetheart, this thread is not just pregnancy support, we also do MC support as well so please continue to come back.

Lumenation's Wife

Original Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Hey guys, its been awhile since I posted. I now have a baby!!
His name is Johnathan, he was born September 20th, via c section.
He had heart surgery a week after birth

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Missy Nagaran Karanight
User Image
Hey guys, its been awhile since I posted. I now have a baby!!
His name is Johnathan, he was born September 20th, via c section.
He had heart surgery a week after birth
heart 4laugh how adorable!

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

xXZirkannia
We miscarried. </3

I'm so sorry. And you have every right to be sad about it and express it. That's what this group is for. We're here to support pregnancy AND pregnancy loss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff