Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Erholung

You could always do a baby meet'n greet! c:
That's what my grandma suggested when we were talking about it.
Just have a few people over for a few hours to meet the baby,
have some snacks and catch up. I personally don't see anything wrong with a second baby shower either.
I'm not doing one simply because my family is [********] and I don't want to deal with them.
But I see a baby shower as a celebration of a new life, not just a way to get gifts from people.
You could probably even host one and just make sure to say gifts are not expected or necessary
if it's something that you're worried about.

-----------------------------------------------

Samples || Graphic Shop || Questing

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Okay so I'm five weeks and four days. Anyway I'm ******** terrified. My son was stillborn this past April at 38 weeks. I'm so scared that I'm going to lose this baby as well. I can't handle it happening again...I had a healthy pregnancy up until that point..he passed due to a cord accident. Anyway I was wondering how many other mothers, had experienced a still birth, or a miscarriage and now have perfectly healthy babies? This baby has the exact same due date as my son, May 2..

Lucky Star

MistressEnvy
Okay so I'm five weeks and four days. Anyway I'm ******** terrified. My son was stillborn this past April at 38 weeks. I'm so scared that I'm going to lose this baby as well. I can't handle it happening again...I had a healthy pregnancy up until that point..he passed due to a cord accident. Anyway I was wondering how many other mothers, had experienced a still birth, or a miscarriage and now have perfectly healthy babies? This baby has the exact same due date as my son, May 2..

Idk much about this, but I think the chances of something like that happening again would be slim, it has to be extra hard for you having the same due date =(
I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best of luck.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Faerie Dreams
MistressEnvy

Idk much about this, but I think the chances of something like that happening again would be slim, it has to be extra hard for you having the same due date =(
I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best of luck.

I know that the chances are slim, but I'm still scared t death. My doctor said he was going to induce me at 38 weeks. It is hard, but we needed this. We conceived a little earlier than planned, we was wanting to conceive by October. Maybe this is all fate? I don't know

Magnetic Sex Symbol

MistressEnvy

I'm very sorry for your loss. I don't have personal experience but one of my friends had a stillborn son, and then around a year later had a perfectly healthy baby boy.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
MistressEnvy

My boss and his wife had a still born and then later two healthy boys. I wish you much luck with this pregnancy.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
AraTeran
MistressEnvy

I'm very sorry for your loss. I don't have personal experience but one of my friends had a stillborn son, and then around a year later had a perfectly healthy baby boy.

That's reassuring.

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Digital Fiend
MistressEnvy

My boss and his wife had a still born and then later two healthy boys. I wish you much luck with this pregnancy.

That's reassuring. Thank you.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
MistressEnvy

That's reassuring. Thank you.

I've thought about you a lot and wondered how you were doing. Congratulations on the pregnancy! My current pregnancy was earlier than planned.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MistressEnvy
No personal experiance but I have a very good friend who's son was born sleeping at 24 weeks, from diffrent complications then yours. He passed in May as well and she now has a beautiful baby girl. I was one of her wings reasuring her and keeping her hope up during the pregnancy with her daughter. Its scarry and hard. heart

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Veunus Rahl
MistressEnvy
No personal experiance but I have a very good friend who's son was born sleeping at 24 weeks, from diffrent complications then yours. He passed in May as well and she now has a beautiful baby girl. I was one of her wings reasuring her and keeping her hope up during the pregnancy with her daughter. Its scarry and hard. heart

It is scary, I can't go through it again.But I'm confident that it wont happen again. Everything in my last pregnancy was healthy, I had absolutely no complications up until that point. I have a different doctor this time around, and he said he was going to take me at 38 weeks to avoid another cord accident.

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
MistressEnvy
Veunus Rahl
MistressEnvy

It is scary, I can't go through it again.But I'm confident that it wont happen again. Everything in my last pregnancy was healthy, I had absolutely no complications up until that point. I have a different doctor this time around, and he said he was going to take me at 38 weeks to avoid another cord accident.
Good luck dear.
So. I had my ultrasound a little while back, found out I'm having a boy. Yay, but it hit me that at 22 weeks my baby was hitting mile stones early and he weighed 1.6 pounds, which while reading noticed that she shouldn't be that big until 25-26 weeks. Now I'm 23 weeks and 4 days and wondering if I am actually further along than the doctor thinks. I spoke to other women in my area and they said that the doctors here don't care to look into something like that and wouldn't notice. A few even said the doctor was wrong about their date too. Might I just be crazy?

Distinct Kitten

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
bloodylilrose
So. I had my ultrasound a little while back, found out I'm having a boy. Yay, but it hit me that at 22 weeks my baby was hitting mile stones early and he weighed 1.6 pounds, which while reading noticed that she shouldn't be that big until 25-26 weeks. Now I'm 23 weeks and 4 days and wondering if I am actually further along than the doctor thinks. I spoke to other women in my area and they said that the doctors here don't care to look into something like that and wouldn't notice. A few even said the doctor was wrong about their date too. Might I just be crazy?
No your dates could be off, but also keep in mind sonos are not accurate at measuring weight or height and it is perfectly normal for baby to measure a bit bigger or a big smaller than what your EDD says...both my babies were always a few days a head. You could also just have a bigger baby are you or dady tall? Are you or dad Stocky? What were your birth weights and lengths? I am sure baby is fine, trust your body and your baby.
MistressEnvy

Omg I'm so sorry *hugs* crying maybe with the shared due date this could be your son making a come back and the baby will be healthy and ok? congratulations on your pregnancy xxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff