• Noble Shade 100
Seconded, hehe.
Sillith Bloomie Grey
iPyxie
Hey, everyone. New to the forum.
Call me what ever you want. o uo

I dub you O.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

So what all goes on here? I read the hole first page and what not but I would like to know more. My name is identity glitch. You cancall me glitch, identity, IG, glitchy, glitch-kun. So hello to all of you.

Magic Fairy

Identity Glitch
So what all goes on here? I read the hole first page and what not but I would like to know more. My name is identity glitch. You cancall me glitch, identity, IG, glitchy, glitch-kun. So hello to all of you.

User Image We talk about kinks, and give opinions and stories and such. :3 What kind of things are you interested in?

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Department of Mysteries
Identity Glitch

User Image We talk about kinks, and give opinions and stories and such. :3 What kind of things are you interested in?

Mostly nerdy stuff. But my gf likes spanking biting and scratching. Also handcuffs.

Magic Fairy

Identity Glitch

Mostly nerdy stuff. But my gf likes spanking biting and scratching. Also handcuffs.

User Image Well, you have to be over the age of majority in your area, or it's illegal. I also can't condone anything you do if you're not old enough.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Department of Mysteries
Identity Glitch

User Image Well, you have to be over the age of majority in your area, or it's illegal. I also can't condone anything you do if you're not old enough.

I'm 23 so is my gf. XD

Magic Fairy

Identity Glitch

I'm 23 so is my gf. XD

User Image I know in America, the oldest AoM is 21, so you're both good if you live here, at least. I'm unsure of other places.
i'm too carefree and free generally for this lifestyle
i think, at least

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Department of Mysteries
Identity Glitch

I'm 23 so is my gf. XD

User Image I know in America, the oldest AoM is 21, so you're both good if you live here, at least. I'm unsure of other places.

Yes we live in the US. 3nodding
So what are you into?

Magic Fairy

Identity Glitch

So what are you into?

User Image All kinds of things, really. Impact play, scratching, hair pulling, name calling, being tied up/handcuffed, recently n****e clamps (kinda). I want to try wax play, knife play, blood play, maybe piercing play. Um... I'm not sure what else.

@ deadroosters: I'm pretty chill.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Department of Mysteries
Identity Glitch

So what are you into?

User Image All kinds of things, really. Impact play, scratching, hair pulling, name calling, being tied up/handcuffed, recently n****e clamps (kinda). I want to try wax play, knife play, blood play, maybe piercing play. Um... I'm not sure what else.

@ deadroosters: I'm pretty chill.

I don't think I could get into knife play or blood play.

Magic Fairy

Identity Glitch

User Image Definitely isn't for everyone. I really want to try knife play, but I'm sure I'll try blood play once, and that's it.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Department of Mysteries
Identity Glitch

User Image Definitely isn't for everyone. I really want to try knife play, but I'm sure I'll try blood play once, and that's it.

Well what ever floats your boat. You know, depending on how much blood there is.

Magic Fairy

User Image I managed to sleep in my collar all night last night. Huuuuge step for me. Maybe I can finally start wearing it permanently soon. <3

Dangerous Lover

Department of Mysteries
User Image I managed to sleep in my collar all night last night. Huuuuge step for me. Maybe I can finally start wearing it permanently soon. <3
What material is the collar?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces