Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sure most of us has been put in a situation get where we get nervous. For me, anything that involves speaking in front of a large group of people, causes me to break out in nerves. But one thing I noticed, is that when I get nervous I tend to bite the bottom of my lip and crack my neck.

So what about you LD?

What are your nervous habits?
Biting my fingernails.
Biting the inside of my cheek.
Shivering badly.
Stuttering.
I bite my fingernails alot. And if I'm really nervous, then I need coffee or an energy drink to calm my nerves...
I have a tick, where I'll clench my teeth and hit things for a few seconds.
When I'm nervous I tend to be a better conversationalist, I know that sounds weird but it's like I unconsciously step it up to impress new people, I start telling a lot of jokes and smiling incessantly when I'm afraid.
The Oblivious Angel
Biting my fingernails.
Biting the inside of my cheek.
Shivering badly.
Stuttering.

I tend to shiver also.

In my Physiology class, I learned that when we are put into stressful situations, our bodies reaction is to shiver. It's quite annoying that right after a give a speech, I'd sit there kind of shaking.
spiderwebbing
When I'm nervous I tend to be a better conversationalist, I know that sounds weird but it's like I unconsciously step it up to impress new people, I start telling a lot of jokes and smiling incessantly when I'm afraid.

Hah, thinking about it, I have a habit of doing that too. I notice I try and be a nice conversationalist and I'm constantly smiling to try and give a genuine aura to me. I bite the hell out of my nails too as others have stated.

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
Nail biting and stuttering.
Nail biting, it's terrible, I, like, have no nails. They're just stubs. Lol, mai 3 year old cousin has more nail than i do, literally.

Dapper Businessman

2,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
When I'm nervous, my voice gets loud, I blush A LOT, or my eyes get watery when I read in front of classes or give speeches. emo
I Shake.. like A LOT. x3
When I get nervous, I stutter, bite the inside of my cheek, bite my nails ans shake like crazy.
Also, if I'm nervous and at home for whatever reason, I tend to eat a lot of chocolate. sweatdrop

3,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Well, not nervous habit, more of a bad habit: I bite the right side of my lip 24/7.
I bite my lips and my nails and I'll hit my toes on the floor. Its weird.
Bite fingernails, Bit lip, Shake, Be silent and if im wearing a scarf i plait the strings at the end of it xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff