Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hide my face with my hair. i kind of just put my head down so my hair will slide in front of my face.
I tend to bite my nails. I also bit my lower lip a lot.
I try to avoid any eye contact.

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
I tend to stutter and look down on the ground. I used to bite my nails.
I do a lot of things.

I bite my nails, play with whatever jewelry I'm wearing, bite my lip, scratch my neck, stutter, etc.

I've also discovered new habits of mine due to a series of awkward conversations this past year. Last fall while I was having a really tough conversation with a friend of mine I noticed that I was chewing on the end of my sleeve. And about a week ago another friend came over to talk about something and I sorta curled up in a ball on a chair and avoided eye contact. The fact that he got down on my level and stared at me didn't help either. Haha.
Hah I know a girl who when she's nervous starts twisting up the leg of her pants. xD Like just part of the fabric, she like scrunches it up and lets it go and repeats...it's so funny to watch. xD

As for me, I play with my hair. Also, I'm a nail-biter, and I chew on my lips/cheeks. xD
Biting at my lip and picking away at my nails...I shake alot too x.x;

Lonely Consumer

20,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I play with my hair a lot, it's really annoying because it can get mistaken for flirting not nerves. But trust me, it's nerves! I also go red and say um a ton.

Friendly Dabbler

... I clean the area, looking at various things with intense interest. xD And, I don't look at the subject I'm nervous about.

Plus, I fidget.
When i'm nervous you can tell because if I stick my hand out its shaking like CRAZY! I also tend to babble when i'm nervous. Which is terrible if i'm nervous in front of a crush because then I babble about stupid s**t and look really stupid.

My Tourettes flares up when I'm nervous. Does that count? sweatdrop
Bite my fingernails, bite my necklaces, bite my pens, constantly touch and curl my hair.. xp
When speaking in front of people, my voice just goes up and down on the volume, and while speaking, I once tried to rip off my sleeves..
I always rub my right eye or right side of my face and can't make eye contact with anyone.

Haha that and the classic babble sweatdrop
i bite my fingers or try to avoid people otherwise i yell at them by accicent... yea its pretty strange.

Sometimes when I'm nervous I start shaking.

Another thing I do is play with earring, or just my earlobes if I'm not wearing any earrings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff