Welcome to Gaia! ::

I rub my neck or the back of my head when I'm nervous. Not that it works, but you know.
>>

Though, it's funny, because my best friend sings the theme song to 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader' when she's nervous. And since she stresses out around people, it's amusing to see her working during lunch hour since everyone goes to eat where she works.
xD
I bite my nails, bite my lip, and (ugh) peel the skin off of the heel of my foot.
Most of the time I don't even notice that I'm doing it. And when I do finally notice,
I try to get myself to stop. confused

Anxious Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
-Bite my fingernails... like down to nothing but nubs.
-Bite my lips.
straightening my hair, biting my lip, stuttering... plenty of nervous habits xd
When i was younger I used to dig my fingernails into my forehead..
I bite my nails, and when there's nothing left to bite I go for the lip. If I feel nervous about my appearances, or if I feel people are staring at me or judging me, I always play with my hair. I also ALWAYS shake.
And i ask what time it is alot when im nervous..
I blush, bite my fingernails, and peel the skin off my thumbs. They always end up bloody and hurting. sweatdrop

Profitable Bunny

I stutter even worse than I normally do.
And I twitch like MAAAD.

..I also tend to ask people "Oh, how are you?" a lot when I'm nervous xD;
i tend to bite my nails alot but i am finally getting out of the habit. For some reason everytime i have a speech my voice is really quiet and no one can hear me. I hate public speaking. Right before a test i get very nervous and pace sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff