girlfriend 0.39816633922724 39.8% [ 608 ]
boyfriend 0.11067452521284 11.1% [ 169 ]
fiancée 0.087753765553373 8.8% [ 134 ]
fiancé 0.047151277013752 4.7% [ 72 ]
wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

I love my stretched ears. Hehee.
I took em out for a while, but it just wasn't the same to me.
My ex and I wanted matching tattoos, we almost got them.
Stars on our wrists, because our eyes twinkled when they met eachothers. How cheesy.
I'm so glad we didn't get them, cause I'd be ten times more heartbroken than I am right now.
:/
All my military spouse friends make me miss my ex so bad D;
I want love that wil actually last :c
WHYD HE HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE a*****e.

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Yes, I am aware this is a bit late, but I just checked back and saw you, Calico. Welcome!!!! And Semper Fi!!!!! :}
I love your sigi ^.^

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee piercings. Soooo freaking hot. I'm sorry to admit, I don't like really big plugs all that much. sweatdrop If more then two pencils fit, I'm out. And it depends on the tattoo if I like it or not. I like the sleeves a lot. Or when it really really means something. Like yours, Wombat :}
I love the idea of the foot print!! That is the best idea I've heard yet.
I'm a sucker for the tatts that mean something....so maybe I might steal that idea. razz
...that is... If I'm ever going to be preggo (probably not..)

I'm currently thinking about two tattoos, and one I'm iffy about.
The two I want to get are my symbols done (made myself ...putting it idk where) and a bass/treble clef on my hips.
The other tattoo I'm iffy about would probably be Semper Fidelis on my ankle or wrist. .. or Semper Fi..in UV on my knuckles biggrin
I complain too much.
;-;
No...you don't. Why would you think so?

Hun it's alright. We all understand. You have right to be upset.

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
@Janelle:
I like it :} sounds like a nifty idea to me. May I ask why Semper Fi is iffy?

@Kusa:
No you don't. Whoever said that is an a**. We're here to vent and share and support :}
@ Rebel :
Semper Fi on my wrist or ankle is an iffy because I don't want it to be visible in the work field ..that kind of thing. I'd like to have something there though ..
If I get Semper Fi on my knuckles in UV that'd be pretttyyyy sweet.
Who knows.. Maybe I'll get it.
Semper Fi means so much more than just my Marine and I.. most of my friends are in the Corps and I will always support them.

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
JanelleJinx
@ Rebel :
Semper Fi on my wrist or ankle is an iffy because I don't want it to be visible in the work field ..that kind of thing. I'd like to have something there though ..
Semper Fi means so much more than just my Marine and I.. most of my friends are in the Corps and I will always support them.

Amen to that!!!!!!!!! OOHRAH!!!!!!!!!!
Have you considered the back of your neck? That might be a good place for it. Or shoulder blade.

Ok, can someone explain to me why people would want to get the inside of their lip tattooed? Or get permanent makeup??? If someone was gonna tattoo my eyelid I'd run screaming in the other direction. I would NEVER want a needle that close to my eye!!!!!!
rebelrockerchik
JanelleJinx
@ Rebel :

Amen to that!!!!!!!!! OOHRAH!!!!!!!!!!
Have you considered the back of your neck? That might be a good place for it. Or shoulder blade.

Ok, can someone explain to me why people would want to get the inside of their lip tattooed? Or get permanent makeup??? If someone was gonna tattoo my eyelid I'd run screaming in the other direction. I would NEVER want a needle that close to my eye!!!!!!

OORAH!!!! heart

Back of the neck would be sweet. I haven't thought about it. I was thinking of getting something like my baby did. He has his chest (I won't do that one), back (maybe) and shoulders done. I'm liking the back of the neck most though. That's nifty!!
I may do that and still get my UVs biggrin I always wanted something on my knuckles..but I don't want it there 24/7.

Funny you mention that! One of my mom's (mine too) friends have permanent make up.
I guess she had it so that it looks like she has eye liner on at all times. I guess it makes sense if you don't want to bother with putting makeup on..but I would be screaming too!!
I'm a little anxious about my future tattoos. razz

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Yeah, I can see how it would be useful...for a short time...when you get older though that crap is gonna be way down. That's another reason I probably will never get a tattoo. I'd be worried about how much it would hurt. And I would have to be super careful about where I put it because the sun.

Yeah, having it on your knuckles would be really cool. I've never heard of UV tattoos before though. : / At the risk of sounding ignorant and kinda stupid, could you explain that to me? I don't really get it.
My husband wants me to get 'Property of USMC' tattooed on me. He thinks it would be freaking hilarious.

I've got 'Love Burns, you live you burn.' Tattooed on my upper back just below my neck. It looks like it is branded on me.

The tattoo of the baby foot is absolutely adorable. I want to get something for my daughter but I don't know what.
Thank you guys<3
I've been trying to avoid being sad by making jokes about literally everything.
I just made a poser about Puritans AKA Super Christians for an English project.
I wrote Hail Satan on the back under my name.
My teachers gonna freak.
xD

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
UV tattoos are made with special ink that only shows up under certain lighting (black).

@Demented :
I major LOL'd at that tattoo idea.
That is not a bad idea razz I even like it. I'll keep that to myself though (I'm sure my Jerbear would get a kick out of it!)

I love the idea of where you put your tattoo.. You said it looks like it's branded.... is it an actual tattoo....or did you go for scarification?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff