wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Yeah. I'm sorry I don't remember how long it takes. sweatdrop It's mostly my younger sister that puts the grapes in the freezer for us. But I do know it doesn't take too long. Less than an hour for sure. Maybe half?
Just went and stuck some in the freezer.

Now we wait. . . ninja

:: twiddles thumbs ::
mail is lagging so badly lately. I'd been waiting since last saturday for a letter and i finally got /one/ yesterday from 9/2 that was like half a page long. Im dying for some contact with my love u.u

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
lol
People say that at three in the morning everything becomes hilarious. I used to believe so too. I have now discovered that it also happens at midnight. All of a sudden everything is just so funny! rofl
rebelrockerchik
lol
People say that at three in the morning everything becomes hilarious. I used to believe so too. I have now discovered that it also happens at midnight. All of a sudden everything is just so funny! rofl
i tend to get like that when i hang around you guys. ever noticed all my "xDDD" "x333" "<3" "~~~" ? i only do that s**t when im excited/hyper. it sorta pisses me off

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Lopsided Lamb
mail is lagging so badly lately. I'd been waiting since last saturday for a letter and i finally got /one/ yesterday from 9/2 that was like half a page long. Im dying for some contact with my love u.u

At least your contact is fairly constant. And within your own time. :{ I really really wish Nate would do letters :{ but I'm kinda afraid to ask. Besides, I don't think I'd be able to read his handwriting. Although...the only time I've seen his writing is when he was crying...and now that I remember that, he does do letters...sometimes....

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Why would it piss you off? And all of a sudden it just stopped...I think it was that memory...
rebelrockerchik
Why would it piss you off? And all of a sudden it just stopped...I think it was that memory...
sorry to bum you out:/

getting giddy like that makes me feel like the stereotype of girl that i am so grateful that i am not. Like im so bubbly little girl with half a brain, unable to take anything seriously:/

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Lopsided Lamb
rebelrockerchik
sorry to bum you out:/

getting giddy like that makes me feel like the stereotype of girl that i am so grateful that i am not. Like im so bubbly little girl with half a brain, unable to take anything seriously:/

Nah, it's fine.
Oh. I think I probably come off as that sometimes when....uhh...nevermind...when I'm hyper I tend to scare people with my craziness...when I'm half hyper though or sometimes when I go to the mall I probably come off as that, I'm sure. But I don't really pay attention. People think what they want. The only ones I want any kind of approval from is others like me :}
x33 :p

so today i saw my friend tyler with her totally BA plaid backpack and i was like "hey, i have plaid ducktape and a boring backpack, lets make it pretty"

So i have. The front part is all crazy and A-symmetrical and then theres a black band of fabric that i think ima put my camo duct tape and red hears along the band, then theres another smaller strip that i think i want to do white, but on second thought, i think i want lime green.

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Sounds awsumly awsum!
emo
I want snuggles and cuddles right now.
Ner.
Wombat Patrol
emo
Ner.
*hugs and cuddles*
Lopsided Lamb
Wombat Patrol
emo
Ner.
*hugs and cuddles*

heart
Not quite my thoughts.
:p
But thanks sweetie.

So last night at 1am Tony called just to tell me he loves me and that he misses me.
<3333
Wombat Patrol
Lopsided Lamb
Wombat Patrol
emo
Ner.
*hugs and cuddles*

heart
Not quite my thoughts.
:p
But thanks sweetie.

So last night at 1am Tony called just to tell me he loves me and that he misses me.
<3333
yea, i know u.u

but thats totally awesome that you got a call <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out