Welcome to Gaia! ::

Candice Stendale was a close friend of mine who got in a car crash in June.
If that's what you meant.
I lost my best friend. we used to hang out a lot before. since I moved school, I hardly get to see her rolleyes

I lost my bestfriend at the beging of 9th grade[Almost two years ago]
Wehad differences

But another huge loss happened last July
My other bestfriend[We got much closer after I lost my other bestfriend]
We had a weird friendship
She was bisexual and supposedly "In love"with me
Which didnt bother me,because when I WAS Confused about my sexuality
I sort of had feelings for her too
But there was too much drama!
She was a compulsive liar and provacative
>.<
So after she moved to California[Two states away]
We stopped being friends because she had a "new bestfriend"
Oh well,i stopped caring a few months ago
:]

I lost a very good friend last November.

I lost my uncle David to suicide.

I lost one to a car crash, one to a heroin overdose, and one to a motorcycle accident...

It hasn't been a good year.

I dunno about any friends that were close to me but there was a girl who committed suicide last year... in March I think... I didn't know her but most of my friends did and I was there to comfort them

I did lose my Gramma however to lung cancer crying
I've lost majority of my friends. sad
*sigh* Friend dramas. I'm well aware of those. Yeah. I lost a friend last year. We spend the whole year bitching at one another for no good reason at all. She too was my best friend. We dated and then broke up. Major fighting happened. Horrible. I was depressed for the whole freaking year over it. She too changed and totally became a person I didn't recognize. Eventually I began to accept things for the way they were and it became a lot better from there. We're kinda talking now. It will never be the same from now on in though. It sucks to hear that it has happened to you...*sigh* I hope somehow things with this friend get better and you will somehow be able to come to terms with it. You know...it isn't your fault she changed.
I had an overweight friend who complained about her weight 24/7. I put up with it for a long time. Then one day, I quit my job, and she started complaining that now we wouldn't have money to go to shows or drive around. That's when I felt taken advantage of, so I just stopped talking to her. That was about six months ago.

I looked at her MySpace profile, and now she's INSANELY emo and hangs out with tons of emo/scene/hardcore/whatever kids at her new school.

Red's Honey Bun

sorry for your loss, but, to answer your question, I lost a cousin about 2 months ago, a neighbor about 1 month ago. I wasn't that close to them bur, it's still a loss and you feel for the family.
This is sort of long. I want to get it out so I can forget. C:

Yeah, I've lost most of my friends from eighth grade now that we're in high school. This once girl for some reason hated me. And she never told me why. I'm still curious about it but I seriously don't care about her anymore. She was a good friend at the time...we argued alot but it was fun arguing! And then the next day we would be all better again. We both liked to draw and took martial arts (speaking of drawing, Serce would be very mad with her) and we were really good friends. I guess there was this one time when I told my mother that she liked a guy and my mom told her mom...and things spiraled out of control. She wouldn't talk to me at all and I couldn't understand why. I still hope to see her sometime, just to show her I can live without her arguing and instead live with eternal laughter and my new friends. Isabel would never understand, though. She's messed up. I wouldn't be surprised if she got addicted to drugs in the past year.

*shrugs* Oh well. Not my concern.

Sorry for giving you a biography on my life. I just needed to tell someone about it. Now I can forget.
Realme506
...because I have

I just want to know like has anybody lost a friend over this past school year or last year and like your not really the same with that person anymore.

why?

for example:

I use to be best friends with this person, and she became a huge slut so I just couldn't be friends with her, like she was also beginning to get bitchy so yeah. (true actually)

so yeah..has anybody?

Yupp. The same thing happened to me. We argued everyday, and now we don't talk at all. And she got in the "cool crowd" in my school for being a slut.
User Image

Yeah, I've lost friends over the years.
I used to be very close friends with a girl from my class. Then she met other people, and doesn't even bother saying hi back when I do.
This is a sad thread. It makes me uncomfortable to talk about losing friends because that's all I seem capable of doing.

I hope you all can mend your friendships in some way. Or just move on.
This past year I started high school and I'm no longer friends with a couple of people that I used to be friends with. For one, there's a difference in class levels so I'm not in any of their classes. Also, they all became high schoolers while I'm still stuck in this awkward middle schooler/high schooler fusion middle stage.

Also, this hasn't happened in the past year, but, when I was in seventh grade, my best friend was told that she could no longer talk to me and we couldn't talk at school because I had moved recently.

You see, she really liked the show Inuyasha, but her dad was really weird and didn't want her to watch it. Also, he saw her watching Inuyasha once and though that Inuyasha and Kagome had sex or something. Anyway, it was really weird and he didn't want her to associate with Inuyasha anymore. But, she made an Inuyasha web site anyway and when her dad found out about, he got really mad and I guess he decided to blame it on me. I was so sad for the longest time and sometimes I still get really sad when I think about it. Also, ever since that happened, I've been kind of afraid to make good friends with anyone because I don't want to get close to someone and then lose them like that again.

My mom tells me over and over that I shouldn't worry about it because it wasn't her choice to stop talking to me and the situation was just really weird. But, it still bothers me.

Also, as much as I'd like to, I've never been able to have a close guy friend. It's really upsetting, since I happen to like guys more than girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff