• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
i just found out one of my friends died last week. he got hit by a train on his way home from work. i cried so much about it. i guess that counts as losing a friend

Are you serious? That's so horrible!! crying

yeah, i wasnt crying at first cause i was at work but right after hanging up the phone i heard a train and i just started to ball my eyes out. im sorry, but i just found out yesterday and am still trying to make sense of it all

Really? Yesterday?! Aww... I'm so sorry... You must be devastated. sad

a bit, yeah. i just cant seem to picture him dead. im half in denile about it
sad crying

im sorry to unload all this on you. i just have hardly spoken about it to anyone
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

yeah, i wasnt crying at first cause i was at work but right after hanging up the phone i heard a train and i just started to ball my eyes out. im sorry, but i just found out yesterday and am still trying to make sense of it all

sad crying

im sorry to unload all this on you. i just have hardly spoken about it to anyone
No problem! It's good to talk it out with someone and to let it out. I'm so so sorry! crying

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

sad crying

No problem! It's good to talk it out with someone and to let it out. I'm so so sorry! crying

its ok, not like you were driving the train ^.^ i guess s**t happenes, but it makes me realize that i wont live forever either. idk
This is a sad sad thread.... crying

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
im sorry, i dont mean to make you sad
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

sad crying

its ok, not like you were driving the train ^.^ i guess s**t happenes, but it makes me realize that i wont live forever either. idk

If I WAS driving the train and I killed someone, I would be so mad at myself that I would commit suicide. But death is pretty scary. Waahhh... crying I don't want to think about it! >.<

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

sad crying

If I WAS driving the train and I killed someone, I would be so mad at myself that I would commit suicide. But death is pretty scary. Waahhh... crying I don't want to think about it! >.<

me neither. well, im off to bed. thanks for putting up with me. it really helped alot to get it off my chest ^.^ i feel alot better.
good night
Shanna66
im sorry, i dont mean to make you sad
No, no! It's not your fault. Just these sad stories...
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

me neither. well, im off to bed. thanks for putting up with me. it really helped alot to get it off my chest ^.^ i feel alot better.
good night
Sure thing! If you want to talk to anyone, you can always PM me even though we just met and I don't know you. smile Glad to make you feel better. Goodnight!
nope but im srry that u have that must suck!
Well I don't know when something big happens and you know who your true friends are , that's kinda losing friends right? It's hard anyhow.
Im starting to get sick of some of my friends, their pretty needy and always want me to boost their ego. But Ive gained one great friend this year, shes probably the best friend Ive ever had.
yeah... my best friend for six years.. jean

its sad.. but i saw it coming.

it was when she decided to sign up for all the same classes as me. as soon as i found out.. i said.. you know we're gonna hate eachother by the end of the year

guess what?

she drives me up the wall now.. and she still wont leave me alone. its sad.. to lose a friend..
I lost a friend for probably the most stupidest reason possible.

I guess she had been in love with me for years and she didn't say anything till a week ago.

Hard to say who's fault it is.

In away I could say hers, because she always hurt me a lot and I always forgave her for it and enough was enough specially when she started cussing out my Fiance and Dad.

You can bring me down until a few years later I say enough is enough, but when you bring my family in it, it goes way past the lines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff