Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shanna66
i just found out one of my friends died last week. he got hit by a train on his way home from work. i cried so much about it. i guess that counts as losing a friend

Are you serious? That's so horrible!! crying
It's not exactly within the past year, but yes.
I don't know if she's dead and I hope she isn't. But a few years ago, one of my closest friends just disappeared. She gave me some advice and I never saw her again.
i thought i lost my best friend this month.....
i was really sad about that.....we fixed things =)

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
i just found out one of my friends died last week. he got hit by a train on his way home from work. i cried so much about it. i guess that counts as losing a friend

yeah, i wasnt crying at first cause i was at work but right after hanging up the phone i heard a train and i just started to ball my eyes out. im sorry, but i just found out yesterday and am still trying to make sense of it all
YA I LOST A FRIEND. IT WAS ALL CUZ OF ME BUT NOW WE ARE TALKIN NOW SO IM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I have. She was pretty cool, but then she became a b***h and i've hated her since.
wahmbulance
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

yeah, i wasnt crying at first cause i was at work but right after hanging up the phone i heard a train and i just started to ball my eyes out. im sorry, but i just found out yesterday and am still trying to make sense of it all

Really? Yesterday?! Aww... I'm so sorry... You must be devastated. sad

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

a bit, yeah. i just cant seem to picture him dead. im half in denile about it
|| Love is Lost ||
When I moved I lost everyone.
yah. i did. we used to be hecka close and all but now i making excuses so she cnt hang out with me! it feels really weird when youre doing something with her, iono, it like we're not really even friends anymore and i cant say no to her when she ask something. ughhh but shes the one who wnt from being herself to a whole tiffany chic
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66
shadowangelwings
Shanna66

a bit, yeah. i just cant seem to picture him dead. im half in denile about it
sad crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out