Welcome to Gaia! ::

...because I have

I just want to know like has anybody lost a friend over this past school year or last year and like your not really the same with that person anymore.

why?

for example:

I use to be best friends with this person, and she became a huge slut so I just couldn't be friends with her, like she was also beginning to get bitchy so yeah. (true actually)

so yeah..has anybody?
Yes, I have lost this one really good friend who knows how the world truly is.He's been through tough times and he only asks me one favor "To continue on with life to the fullest...without him." He's slowly losing himself to his depression.His intelligence is increasing way beyond the normal 14 year old capacity.He's given up on the world because there is no light at the end of the tunnel at him and that is why I cry for him.

The thing about it...it's the same kid who helped changed me and put myself into redemption of who I once was.For that I care for him for the goodness he has done to me...yet he doesn't want anybody to help him.

Questionable Prophet

well its not been in the last year
it was like years ago
when we 1st went into middle school
we used to be like...well we were close( U can't really do the finger thing on the computer xp )

that was like almost...4 or 5 years ago
we only talk like once or twice a year now
actully im going to see her friday

best friends really R forever, like u don't have to be friends still, but its like that feeling if something were to happen then she would be there for U..or the other way around

ouf, this is so long
I've lost my bestfriend,
and boyfriend.
I've lost myself and part of my family,
I've lost almost all my friends.

My two good friends, Amish and Gloria, played a prank on my other good friend Christa. Well, Christa got so upset about it, she decided to end her friendships with them.

I can't hang with Amish at school anymore because I don't know his friends very well. Gloria is doing the whole college thing...and now it feel so awkward to hang with the two of them because they're dating.

I can't chill with Christa at school anymore because I don't know her friends very well either...

I also can't hang with anyone because they insult eachother now behind their backs, and I hate it, it makes me so mad, we've gone from best friends to enemies in only a few days, and it makes me wonder if we were even friends in the first place.

AT least I still have Brandon. And John. I don't know what I'd do if I diddn't have them right now.
Loosing a friend to me is when you don't hang out with them anymore.

I've lost my friendd Alex, she was my bestest buddy. We do everything togeter. And the relatipship crumbles when she and I had difference teachers in Elementary. Sh*t, I missed the old days. Now she's popluar and I hardly even know her.
I lost a real friend four years ago.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
i just found out one of my friends died last week. he got hit by a train on his way home from work. i cried so much about it. i guess that counts as losing a friend
I've grown apart from a few
and one real special one- we're not compatible anymore
Yes, I lost a bff 2 years ago. We always hung out together but now she gossips about me and crap.
Yes, my wonderful friend DJ died from a heroin overdose this December.
RIP. <3
yes. my buddy since 8 years old. she also became a druggie, and what happened was one of my friends turned 3 of my other friends against me, (by bud being one of them) so right now i dont have a friend.
I've grown apart from a few friends, but I haven't really lost them.

Although I'm probably going to lose my friend Wendy pretty soon. She started smoking really heavily last year & she's moved on to harder drugs and is spiraling way out of control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff