Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't really bake - at least, not anything that has to rise - but I can cook, and fairly well.
I bet I'm worse than you
The only thing i can make is ramen
:/
i just buy food instead
I can cook really well. I'm actually considering becoming a chef. The only thing I have trouble with is making scrambled eggs, but I don't like eggs myself, so it's ok.
i can cook for me self but no one else or it gets burnt
We will see each other again; but we may...

I'm quite a good cook. Yesterday I made a Victoria sponge cake with strawberry jam, with jelly coated in whipped cream on the top of the cake for my nephew's 5th birthday. It was very delicious, I thought I was a rubbish cook but my parents are saying I'll make a great housewife/chef anyday. The only thing that went wrong was when my nephew ended up with jelly all down his shirt and cream all over his mouth. 3nodding
F A D E D {*} N A M I N E

...recognise eachother; but we will be there

3,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
im great biggrin
We may not recognise eachother next time...

Bleh. Font screwed up, fixed it now. smile
F A D E D { heart } N A M I N E

...but we will meet again
I'm a pretty good cook. In my Intro to Culinary Arts class I was considered brilliant. I'm thinking about teaching Culinary Arts or opening a restaurant.
I'm good at cooking.
I suck. o.o
But I can bake. =3
my last attempt to cook = burnt pancakes.
I can make pasta dishes alright.
But that's about it.
My dad's a chef, so you'd think he'd have passed some of his knowledge down to me.
Apparently not, haha.
I can bake, make pancake, scramble eggs, and ramen, actual cooking can't do crap! I need to learn how to cook someday.
I haven't really "tried" cooking anything but I want too. So I really don't know if I'm good or bad. Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff