Welcome to Gaia! ::

sweatdrop not the best cook =/
ive burnt water before sweatdrop i swear i should not be aloud to cook at all
I don't cook much. I know how to cook rice and eggs... sausage... pancakes... easy stuff.
I don't follow the recipes lol i just shove all of the ingredients in and hope for the best xd
Haha.. I'm much better at baking than I am at cooking actual meals. I do have to set a timer and carry it with me or else I'm guaranteed to forget that something's on the stove or in the oven.

Nimble Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Mystery_of _ Madness
I don't follow the recipes lol i just shove all of the ingredients in and hope for the best xd

xp same here

Nimble Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
cooking's pretty fun. . .especially when people sarcastically comment on how good it is.
I make decent-ish meals. My grandma was showing me how to make pie the other day. <3 God, does she make good cheese onion pie.
This is why I love my Hot Pockets. ^^;;
Many people start out terrible cooks. It's because cooking isn't something you are born able to do. It is something you adquire, as a skill, and like any skill it takes time, practice, and patience to get things right.

I spend half my life burning anything I tried to cook. Then I spent the other half learning how to fix what I was doing wrong. Now...I'm decent at it, and end up cooking for my brother's when they get home.

Don't let any failures at cooking hold you back. It takes time, and practice, that is all. Stuff you make homemade tastes better than store or factory prepared stuff anyway.
can't cook that well but I sure as hell can bake better than any female on my block. xd

I specialize in brownies and fudge.
Delacroix_Ghost
This is why I love my Hot Pockets. ^^;;

diarhea pockets
Koji_magyar
can't cook that well but I sure as hell can bake better than any female on my block. xd

I specialize in brownies and fudge.
y is it guys can always bake really really well....its sora funny and at the same time cool.....its also cool when guys admit they can bake or like baking most guys would never admit that......u sound like a pretty cool dude lol
I am not the greatest cook, but I am still trying. At least I do not burn or undercook my food. I just need to learn about how to add more flavor to foods---and I don't mean just to add some salt and pepper. For months, I have been watching cooking shows to get ideas. I like watching Good Eats, Paula's Homecooking, Wolfgang Puck's, and other shows that I happen to catch on TV. I really like expermenting with Japanese cuisine, so I read cookbooks about Japanese foods and go to Japanese resturants to get more ideas.

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'd probably be good at cooking if I wasn't afraid of burning myself
on accident

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash