Welcome to Gaia! ::

SamaSenseiSenpai
GSK Lives
SamaSenseiSenpai
Individual personality is one thing. But what I am speaking about is genetics. Women have been known MORE than often to react spontaneously based on personal feelings. They lack the ability to sit back, analyze, and then make a decision. There are exceptions, but its very few. It IS what it is. Why try to argue facts?

Because they don't match up to my life and you seek to punish me for other's stupidity. ******** that noise, jack.

Punish you? Womens right to vote has actually DAMAGED you more than you know. Our country may belong to ISIS or China in the next 2 years because of your stupid ******** right to vote. And YES it's STUPID because it's a SERIOUS option that is given to ILLOGICAL people.

have you ever thought about therapy

10,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
you're a ******** idiot.
GSK Lives
more lame s**t

Longer on the internet than me? Yea seeing as how you're a ******** dinosaur I don't doubt that. I have explained it multiple times, and it's starting to irritate me seeing as how I explain/give examples of why you should have your right to vote taken away and you completely blow right through it.

There are 15 year olds who are much smarter and know more politics than us, but they are not allowed to vote because MOST 15 year olds that would do it would just ******** the whole thing up.

Just because you claim to be part of the minority that knows what you're talking about, doesn't mean you should be privileged. Because for one, you're even not a logical woman as you claim. My first example regarding the gang member/dea thing is proof enough. As a woman instead of looking at it logically, you took it emotionally as if I was comparing gender to gang affiliation. You wanted a reason to smart off about something you were emotionally invested in, when the point was explained very simply.

You are not special.
SamaSenseiSenpai
GSK Lives
more lame s**t

Longer on the internet than me? Yea seeing as how you're a ******** dinosaur I don't doubt that. I have explained it multiple times, and it's starting to irritate me seeing as how I explain/give examples of why you should have your right to vote taken away and you completely blow right through it.

There are 15 year olds who are much smarter and know more politics than us, but they are not allowed to vote because MOST 15 year olds that would do it would just ******** the whole thing up.

Just because you claim to be part of the minority that knows what you're talking about, doesn't mean you should be privileged. Because for one, you're even not a logical woman as you claim. My first example regarding the gang member/dea thing is proof enough. As a woman instead of looking at it logically, you took it emotionally as if I was comparing gender to gang affiliation. You wanted a reason to smart off about something you were emotionally invested in, when the point was explained very simply.

You are not special.

You threaten to take away something that fundamental, and people do tend to get defensive and smart off. Get used to that.

Again, logic or no, I cherish that right, and I will fight to defend it, by ballot box or cartridge box.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
thank you for posting this. male victims do exist. im also anti feminist and i believe there needs to be equal EQUALITY in everything. Sucks that for now women can get more victim rights than a man. NOT all men are created equal and sadly the males that are victims cant speak out because no one really believes them.

Purified Shounen

This Is NoMercy
emotion_eyebrow
emotion_eyebrow
Just because you had a bad experience, dosen't mean you can make unfair generalizations about serious issues like domestic abuse.
My aunt got smacked around by her husband the first few years of their marriage and developed depression and big insecurity issues because of it.
Guess it was all her fault huh? Ya know, seeing how she's a women and all and has "leverage."
What's the hell is wrong with you.

Also, you were in the wrong.
You hit someone first.
It's not your girl friends's fault. It's yours.
Don't get pissy and victim blame domestic abuse victims just because you couldn't control your tantrum.

So, I guess you are on board with me being arrested for asking a drunk girl if she was okay, having her throw up on my boots, and when I bent down to remove them, I hit my head to hers. I did not know where her head was, as I thought she had moved back when she saw what she had done. Her friend called the police, and the girl that kindly vomited on me went along with the story that I had attacked her.
I hit her first, so I was the one that was in the wrong.
Thank you for clarifying that for me. I will be sure to walk on when I see a drunk girl being properly assaulted by someone. I do not think I can handle any more scratches to the face from the girl that was being smacked around by her boyfriend or whatever, and I know I cannot handle any more broken ribs from those non-human men that are taking advantage of someone under the influence. It will save me a lot on medical bills.
iFaiji
thank you for posting this. male victims do exist. im also anti feminist and i believe there needs to be equal EQUALITY in everything. Sucks that for now women can get more victim rights than a man. NOT all men are created equal and sadly the males that are victims cant speak out because no one really believes them.
Which is the scary thing. I recently came across articles of feminism in France to where paternity testing is actually AGAINST men finding out if they're a father. That is scary.
While I do focus on issues mainly in the states, EVERY child has the right to know their parents, especially if they want to be involved. That's just horrid to the child.

It's scary being a woman. Police go by word alone, while with a man you need some evidence.
We had a case where a woman claimed she was kidnapped, taken to the local park, raped, beaten, and the guy had a gun and was roaming the area. Now, this is 2 miles from me. The state park connects to my back yard. I go hiking all the time in that section, so I was worried. The campers were scared. But she had NO evidence.
A week later she came out that she lied to get attention. She gave herself small bruises with a rock, which she initially hid from police. The car that was used? Her sister's. And who drove her during the 'kidnapping'? Herself.

While I had a male friend get robbed and the police asked that he bring in evidence of what he owned, where it was when it was stolen, where he was, etc- and no officer ever came out to his residence because the item was under 300$ (Was his fiance's engagement ring that he had to re buy).

Edit- wow. I go to my facebook and then see this:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/10/destrehan_high_school_teachers.html

Female teachers having sex with underage boys seems to be a hype these days :/

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
DHMIS Paige
iFaiji
Which is the scary thing. I recently came across articles of feminism in France to where paternity testing is actually AGAINST men finding out if they're a father. That is scary.
While I do focus on issues mainly in the states, EVERY child has the right to know their parents, especially if they want to be involved. That's just horrid to the child.

It's scary being a woman. Police go by word alone, while with a man you need some evidence.
We had a case where a woman claimed she was kidnapped, taken to the local park, raped, beaten, and the guy had a gun and was roaming the area. Now, this is 2 miles from me. The state park connects to my back yard. I go hiking all the time in that section, so I was worried. The campers were scared. But she had NO evidence.
A week later she came out that she lied to get attention. She gave herself small bruises with a rock, which she initially hid from police. The car that was used? Her sister's. And who drove her during the 'kidnapping'? Herself.

While I had a male friend get robbed and the police asked that he bring in evidence of what he owned, where it was when it was stolen, where he was, etc- and no officer ever came out to his residence because the item was under 300$ (Was his fiance's engagement ring that he had to re buy).

Edit- wow. I go to my facebook and then see this:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/10/destrehan_high_school_teachers.html

Female teachers having sex with underage boys seems to be a hype these days :/

its really not that scary being a woman, its more of a over empowerment and lack of education that women are the superior race. in which case they are now, but! there needs to be an equality
not to mention there are those SUPER over exaggerated feminist who degrade men to the point that its like "all men are s**t" and even pick on fellow female , specially if they dont have careers or become house wifes. [those are the types i greatly dislike]
i hope us women wake up and see the difference eventually.
iFaiji

its really not that scary being a woman, its more of a over empowerment and lack of education that women are the superior race. in which case they are now, but! there needs to be an equality
not to mention there are those SUPER over exaggerated feminist who degrade men to the point that its like "all men are s**t" and even pick on fellow female , specially if they dont have careers or become house wifes. [those are the types i greatly dislike]
i hope us women wake up and see the difference eventually.
Honestly, I've NEVER been scared because I'm female. Biology has given equality, imo. SOME gender roles work, but that's how we were made. Should everyone fit to those? No. But it should be respected.- And these days feminists refuse to in a whole.

I get that from local feminists. I'm giving in to the mythical patriarchy because I'm a housewife- which I chose. Hell, even had someone tell me misandry doesn't exist. lol I couldnt. That was the point of knowing they are far too ******** in the brain.
GSK Lives
SamaSenseiSenpai
GSK Lives
more lame s**t

You are not special.

You threaten to take away something that fundamental, and people do tend to get defensive and smart off. Get used to that.

Again, logic or no, I cherish that right, and I will fight to defend it, by ballot box or cartridge box.

What a very stupid person you are. I keep giving examples that are similar situations, and instead of explaining how you would react or your opinion in those; you completely dismiss them because you know how absurd it would be. Your diverting is obvious. Keep it up with that "take my rights you better make sure you take my guns", because no one will argue it (and for the most part it shouldn't be argued).

Yet and still, at the end of the day; you wouldn't let a gang member join the dea, a blind person drive a bus, a pre-teen vote, a retarded person teach college, a ***** babysit your kids, someone with the flu cook your food, or a mexican protect your beer. One would think with all of your "acceptance" that you wouldn't be so prejudice.
SamaSenseiSenpai
GSK Lives
SamaSenseiSenpai
GSK Lives
more lame s**t

You are not special.

What a very stupid person you are. I keep giving examples that are similar situations, and instead of explaining how you would react or your opinion in those; you completely dismiss them because you know how absurd it would be. Your diverting is obvious. Keep it up with that "take my rights you better make sure you take my guns", because no one will argue it (and for the most part it shouldn't be argued).

Yet and still, at the end of the day; you wouldn't let a gang member join the dea, a blind person drive a bus, a pre-teen vote, a retarded person teach college, a ***** babysit your kids, someone with the flu cook your food, or a mexican protect your beer. One would think with all of your "acceptance" that you wouldn't be so prejudice.

I got nothing.

You're right.

so where do we go from here?

Star

Oh...no, no. Honey... Look into third-wave feminism. My diversity class at uni has been discussing it for quite a while now, and it's what convinced me that it was okay for me to identify as feminist. Because not all feminists are crazy, man-hating serpents...

I'm really just about equality. Equality for men and women, people of all races, genders, sexualities, religious affiliations, and economic standpoints.

We're all living on this planet, so we should all get a say.

Bahaha...I'm such a ******** liberal...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Delavie
Oh...no, no. Honey... Look into third-wave feminism. My diversity class at uni has been discussing it for quite a while now, and it's what convinced me that it was okay for me to identify as feminist. Because not all feminists are crazy, man-hating serpents...

I'm really just about equality. Equality for men and women, people of all races, genders, sexualities, religious affiliations, and economic standpoints.

We're all living on this planet, so we should all get a say.

Bahaha...I'm such a ******** liberal...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feminism is about a Woman's right.

Equality for all is a humanist or egalitarian. There's better and more proper 'groups' to associate with that do good for all and not just one gender.
GSK Lives
SamaSenseiSenpai
GSK Lives
SamaSenseiSenpai
GSK Lives
more lame s**t

You are not special.

I got nothing.

You're right.

so where do we go from here?

s**t, alright you win this time.
Hey guys I'm picking my nose right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items