Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well...today I found out one of my bestfriend, who is a guy, has used me for sex. I am sort of relived that I finally know the truth, but I am terribly upset and angry. So yes, the title was complete 100% sarcasm.

How does it feel to be used? I'm sure lots of u have felt it. It's that low feeling u get in ur gut, that just spreads...and it makes u just want to crawl in a hole. It makes me feel ashamed, it makes me feel so ******** up inside, and I can't control my emotions.

And no I'm not some psychopath who's gonna go on a killing rampage (I've aleady done that on age of empires) It's just...AHH! Can't stand it. This isnt the first time, and probably not the last, but what the ********, life goes on without one of my bestfriends.

Being used....cheated....played....discuss
Yay! You missed Life Issues!
I've never been used for sex, I'm not cool enough for that.
Aww. :/

I've never been cheated on, played, etc.

Rammstein lyrics in your sig = heart
Troggard
Yay! You missed Life Issues!

Damn it! Not again stressed
That's some best friend. Were you going out, or was it friends with benefits? wink
AWwww, you poor hun. I dont know how you feel but I hope that whatever happens you'll feel better. She was definately not worth your friendship then. I'm shure you have some other awesome friends who are not like that.
I care and thats why Im posting. But I have no experiance of what our going through.
lovely_lainiexox
AWwww, you poor hun. I dont know how you feel but I hope that whatever happens you'll feel better. She was definately not worth your friendship then. I'm shure you have some other awesome friends who are not like that.

She?

I dont have sex with shes...that's virtually impossible....my bestfriend happened to be a guy.... stare
It sucks and hurts. All I can say about it because I haven't solved the mysteries of getting over it myself.
Knave of Hearts
That's some best friend. Were you going out, or was it friends with benefits? wink

OH? Was your best friend a guy? Damn, I have a guy best friend and I happened to have this relationship with him taht didn't work out.. *babbles on*
Knave of Hearts

It was friends with benefits. He was supposed to ask me out but after a month....it got kinda weird... eek
Sukebei
I've never been used for sex, I'm not cool enough for that.

So totally me too, but anyway.

Being used sucks a**, and it teaches you that you really need to be careful about who you trust. A lot of the time people you thought you could trust with your life turn out to be back-stabbing lowlife scum. Yeah, it sucks, but such is life. Get used to it. And be careful.
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox

She?

I dont have sex with shes...that's virtually impossible....my bestfriend happened to be a guy.... stare

You made it sound like they were a girl that used you for popularity.
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox

She?

Yay for male best friends! We make great best friends, much better then girls. Its a shame that you were used, it looks like you picked the wrong best friend. Forgive but never forget.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff