Welcome to Gaia! ::

RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox
AWwww, you poor hun. I dont know how you feel but I hope that whatever happens you'll feel better. She was definately not worth your friendship then. I'm shure you have some other awesome friends who are not like that.

She?

I dont have sex with shes...that's virtually impossible....my bestfriend happened to be a guy.... stare

LOL much appologies.. *sigh* I was thinking that your girl best friend was somehow using you for getting a guy to have sex with her. xp I'm sorry to hear that though.
MeOfManyNames
Sukebei
I've never been used for sex, I'm not cool enough for that.

So totally me too, but anyway.

Being used sucks a**, and it teaches you that you really need to be careful about who you trust. A lot of the time people you thought you could trust with your life turn out to be back-stabbing lowlife scum. Yeah, it sucks, but such is life. Get used to it. And be careful.

Oh u bet I'm used to it. This isnt the first time....hmm...I would estimate probably the 8th time....Yeah I get thrown around a lot. I guess I'm just really stupid or something eek
RubySakura
Knave of Hearts
That's some best friend. Were you going out, or was it friends with benefits? wink

It was friends with benefits. He was supposed to ask me out but after a month....it got kinda weird... eek
If you wern't going out, he didn't do anything wrong! If you wanted him to keep it in his pants, you should have said so.
Knave of Hearts
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox
AWwww, you poor hun. I dont know how you feel but I hope that whatever happens you'll feel better. She was definately not worth your friendship then. I'm shure you have some other awesome friends who are not like that.

She?

I dont have sex with shes...that's virtually impossible....my bestfriend happened to be a guy.... stare
Yay for male best friends! We make great best friends, much better then girls. Its a shame that you were used, it looks like you picked the wrong best friend. Forgive but never forget.

What do you mean males make better best friends? whee
lovely_lainiexox
Knave of Hearts
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox

She?

Yay for male best friends! We make great best friends, much better then girls. Its a shame that you were used, it looks like you picked the wrong best friend. Forgive but never forget.

Its so true.
Knave of Hearts
RubySakura
Knave of Hearts
That's some best friend. Were you going out, or was it friends with benefits? wink

It was friends with benefits. He was supposed to ask me out but after a month....it got kinda weird... eek
If you wern't going out, he didn't do anything wrong! If you wanted him to keep it in his pants, you should have said so.

Well the problem is he tells me that he loves me everyday and he gave me this list of excuses why he hadnt asked me out yet but said he would when the right time comes. If he loved me in bed then he should've just told me...I mean come on.!
RubySakura
MeOfManyNames
Sukebei

Being used sucks a**, and it teaches you that you really need to be careful about who you trust. A lot of the time people you thought you could trust with your life turn out to be back-stabbing lowlife scum. Yeah, it sucks, but such is life. Get used to it. And be careful.

Oh u bet I'm used to it. This isnt the first time....hmm...I would estimate probably the 8th time....Yeah I get thrown around a lot. I guess I'm just really stupid or something eek

AWww dont say you're stupid. the people who use other people are stupid.
Knave of Hearts
lovely_lainiexox
Knave of Hearts
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox

She?

Its so true.

lol says you blaugh
lovely_lainiexox
RubySakura
MeOfManyNames
Sukebei

No, people who fall for their act are stupid
lovely_lainiexox
Knave of Hearts
lovely_lainiexox
Knave of Hearts
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox

She?

Its so true.

lol says you blaugh

yeah I think any guy would say they're better bestfriends then girls
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox
RubySakura
MeOfManyNames
Sukebei

No, people who fall for their act are stupid

AWww, dont say that sad people are really good at minipulating the mind. THey're the stupid ones because they think that could do that, when what they're doing is wrong.
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox
Knave of Hearts
lovely_lainiexox
Knave of Hearts
RubySakura
lovely_lainiexox

She?

Its so true.

lol says you blaugh

yeah I think any guy would say they're better bestfriends then girls

true, its called being biased blaugh
things happen. you just have to confront him and ask why he did that. there qre some things people just cant explain.
[~Rommie~]
things happen. you just have to confront him and ask why he did that. there qre some things people just cant explain.

Yeah I know what the answer will be...

"I just really felt like ******** you"
RubySakura
Knave of Hearts
RubySakura
Knave of Hearts

Well the problem is he tells me that he loves me everyday and he gave me this list of excuses why he hadnt asked me out yet but said he would when the right time comes. If he loved me in bed then he should've just told me...I mean come on.!
If he loved you he would have asked you out, but he didn't. He wanted to be sure if he really wanted to be with you, 90% of people can figure out how their love life is going to be by the first kiss! I think you should make it clear to him that you don't like what he did and that you should give him another chance. If he blows it, then you can get rid of him. He IS your best friend, thats gotta count for something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff