Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know, it never feels good. I don't think I could ever think of a person who would tell me being a play toy when you don't want to be is a fun thing. If you are into that kind of thing, and have known from the beginning it was nothing but sex, then it is your fault for getting caught up in emotions, but at the same time to know what you are doing is something different, and on a higher level, so attachment is going to happen in one way or another.
Sorry hon, I know how it is to be used for sex, but consider this, as a way to cheer you up, you were sexy enough for him to have sex with you even.
Girl, next time, just be conservative with who you have sex with, especially if you have some feelings for them.
well lesson learned
dont ******** your best friend you 2 cent whore
nvm im sorry my friend typed this
so sorry
your best friend is mean
The situation totally sucks. Though a lot of guys wouldn't admit to it I had a so called GF basicly use me for sex too. (this happened many years ago when I was much younger) We were together for about a year and a half when things went downhill and I found out the truth. We knew each other for quite a while through mutual friends before we started going out. We had a pretty active sex life we got together several times a week. It turned out she was screwing a couple of other guys behind my back for most of the time I was with her. It also turned out they were also being strung along. I found out when her roommate finally decided to tell me the truth she was hiding from me. Her roommate had me drop by while she was screwing one of the other guys and arranged it so I walked in on them. It was not a pretty sight what went down after that. It turned out all she was telling me about how she loved me was just a lie and all she wanted was to have sex, and all the love talk was just to keep me interested in her. So yes it does happen to guys too.
congradulations were proud of you
In a relationship I like to feel as though I'm being used... It kinda turns me on. sweatdrop
2 cent whore omg that was sooo mean and uncalled for your a b***h
oh im sorry i didnt see that post where u said your friend typed that soo sorry
I thought the whole point of friends with benifits was 2 people using each other for sex?

Maybe you shouldn't be so trusting about his "promise" of commitment.
never been used...never even kissed a guy...not cool enough *sobs* crying
That really sucks that that happened, it happened to one of my friends and it ruines everything you know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff