Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm kind of ashamed to say that my belly button smells pretty bad, haha.
But, doesn't everyone have smelly belly buttons? I bathe all the time, but even then, I can't see how you can clean such a deep and small area with a washcloth or fingers.
Thoughts?

Rainbow Explorer

Q-tips help to clean areas like that, but it might just be like the case I have...
except mine isn't belly buttons, its my pierced ears... the one I gaged is smelly if I smell the piercing... its not infected though
but I wouldn't worry about it, people arn't generally going to go to your belly and smell

Blessed Seeker

umm is this really a life issue stare
My belly button isn't deep so I have no trouble keeping it clean. I can't smell hardly anything so I wouldn't know if it smelled.
That's a sign you DON'T wash yourself well.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
r a i n b o w d i n o s
I'm kind of ashamed to say that my belly button smells pretty bad, haha.
But, doesn't everyone have smelly belly buttons? I bathe all the time, but even then, I can't see how you can clean such a deep and small area with a washcloth or fingers.
Thoughts?

I just tried to smell mine but fell over on the floor....for some reason I can't reach it......

Gramps
Belly buttons can smell?! That's seriously desgusting!! Mine doesn't. I shower everyday.
I agree with the "It's a sign that you don't wash yoursefl well."

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
destiny_seeker
umm is this really a life issue stare

I think it is now, I think I broke something......

Gramps
Oh Em Gee.So it's not just me...I wash myself everyday(Even my belly button.)And like a few hours later,it smells again.It's so frickin' annoying.There are rarely days where it smells like nothing...¬_¬
You should clean it with a Q-Tip, but not too vigorously because you could get an infection or even tear up where your umbilical cord was!
lexix3
That's a sign you DON'T wash yourself well.

Pretty much.

I don't have a belly button.

So no, mine doesn't smell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out