Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any purverts in you skool?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

PaintedSquirrel
Try Life Issues and edit the first post into proper English, ok?
I'll tell someone to move this for you..

this is life issued dude, where did you think you were?
i dont remember my elementary school guy tecahers being perverted....but now i have a teacher that has one girl do everything for him like go get his shoes, sunglasses, wallet, ect.....and there was a rumor that he sexually harassed a girl, but that just a rumor.
Why do I hear of this type of stuff so much? xp Have you noticed that you hear about this stuff more often in male teachers than female?
DepressedDemon94
Well i mena some of are guy teahcers.well i know a younger kid in grade school and he like looks at the girls in gym and like look at there butts and look up skirts...........but none of the kids like understand except my friend.....Soon onei s gonna get raped lol well it isn`t funny but it is he he ha ha not

*headache*

From your spelling and grammar I can guess that you don't know much of anything that goes on in "skool"...
my p.e. teacher..we call him mr.marshmellow..since he's so fat and suck a perv... when ever gurls do excerise tat has 2 bent down..he would get behind them and pertend 2 grade them but he was actually staring @ their butt...then he would get infornt and look inside the t-shirt..sum gurls's t-shirt is big so he could just c it easily.... ~><~
i know someone who was on a school trip. theyre teacher woke them up by walking in their hotel room in his boxers. the poor kid
No that I know of......only 3 teachers in my whole school are male..........but I have some spycotic ones!!

But I suspect my new English teacher...............
Oiseau De Mort
DepressedDemon94
Well i mena some of are guy teahcers.well i know a younger kid in grade school and he like looks at the girls in gym and like look at there butts and look up skirts...........but none of the kids like understand except my friend.....Soon onei s gonna get raped lol well it isn`t funny but it is he he ha ha not

*headache*

From your spelling and grammar I can guess that you don't know much of anything that goes on in "skool"...
ok i am not a great typer but ppl can understadn me os good enough jurk
JoJoDancer
Why do I hear of this type of stuff so much? xp Have you noticed that you hear about this stuff more often in male teachers than female?
it`s weird but yea i usually hear it happening with male teachers and teen girls
JoJoDancer
yes i do hear it happening to male teachers and female teens
the chosen one666
Well my music teacher freaks me out, everyone says he looks down girls shirts and stuff, and he always says hi to me even though i havent been in his class for like 3 years, one we were in the computer lab and there was barely anyone there and he sits beside me, why not another chair and he kept looking in my direction stare

Also I had a geo teacher who'd look down girls shirts too...what a weird school! gonk
almost all teachers are liek that anymore....in high skool
~StoicApathetic~
Yeah, someone might get raped. But it'll be funny because you were right all along. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But seriously, why don't you report this guy to someone, this way no one will get hurt, and you won't have something like that on your concience?

Whether you're right or not, it's better to have school officals aware of what this PERVERT (that's how it's spelt, by the way) is doing.
still it is hard becuase everynoe thinks he is such a nice guy and no one would believe me
Sensedog
As long as these "perverts" do nothing beyond looking, then you have nothing legitimate to be worried about.
i will be worried.... i don`t want some sicko looking at my body god noe day he`ll be liek here we have to do a study program or somthing ta my house nad he`ll shoot kitty proin and kill me or qanyone ofr all i know
!!!!
DepressedDemon94
JoJoDancer
yes i do hear it happening to male teachers and female teens

That's because female teacher's thoughts don't revolve around getting laid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff