Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any purverts in you skool?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Well i mena some of are guy teahcers.well i know a younger kid in grade school and he like looks at the girls in gym and like look at there butts and look up skirts...........but none of the kids like understand except my friend.....Soon onei s gonna get raped lol well it isn`t funny but it is he he ha ha not
Try Life Issues and edit the first post into proper English, ok?
I'll tell someone to move this for you..
Tee hee hee ignorant stupidity is fun.
PaintedSquirrel
Try Life Issues and edit the first post into proper English, ok?
I'll tell someone to move this for you..
................ok whatever
Yes, the gym teacher, history teacher, and health teacher. Sometimes teachers even apply for their jobs is because they want to see some good stuff. You know what i mean. And in gym class, we are allowed to get out of unifrom and wear ANYTHING we want, and of course there are girls who wear really short stuff and entertain the gym teacher.

I hate this matter and usually if a student reports it, we would get in trouble so there is basicly no way to report it here at my school, we need all the proof and stuff.

And its spelled " perverted " and " some "
Like if it happens in high skool it could happen in elamantary skool ..
My teacher, Mr. Johnson, admitted to staring at a girls a** in my class.

Is that perverted enough?

How is this an EXTENDED discussion?
DepressedDemon94

It's happens everywhere. It's sad that someone would target kids for their sexual desires. I mean, if they have ****** they can't help it. But impersonating an educator to get a look up a girl's skirt is below wrong, no?
DepressedDemon94

It also happens in my sisters elementary school,
Sometimes i go to there to obserbv, and the gym teacher even looks at kindergartener's butts, for pete sakes ! Something has to be done
Lacey~D~darkness
Yes, the gym teacher, history teacher, and health teacher. Sometimes teachers even apply for their jobs is because they want to see some good stuff. You know what i mean. And in gym class, we are allowed to get out of unifrom and wear ANYTHING we want, and of course there are girls who wear really short stuff and entertain the gym teacher.

I hate this matter and usually if a student reports it, we would get in trouble so there is basicly no way to report it here at my school, we need all the proof and stuff.

And its spelled " perverted " and " some "
yea and after gym we are kinda suppose ot take sohwers and sometimes the dude like doesn`t walk in but uno what i mean.i spell bad i am trying ot learn` to type fats srry : )
Lacey~D~darkness
DepressedDemon94

It also happens in my sisters elementary school,
Sometimes i go to there to obserbv, and the gym teacher even looks at kindergartener's butts, for pete sakes ! Something has to be done
I know they just can`t get layed in any other wya.........theyr`e are just some sick perverts out there
PaintedSquirrel
DepressedDemon94

It's happens everywhere. It's sad that someone would target kids for their sexual desires. I mean, if they have ****** they can't help it. But impersonating an educator to get a look up a girl's skirt is below wrong, no?
i agree kids go to skool to learn not be sexually abused....teachers og to skool to make money and to have a career...not to sexually abuse children
OMG!!! Listen to this: Our shop teacher is TEH pervert! He sits staring at his computer screen most of that class. One day, I had to ask him a question about ohm's law or something, and I heard Celene Dion on the computer before I went to ask it. I started to walk up there, and I guess he saw me headed to his desk, and I saw his eyes get real big and then heard a flurry of clicks..... ew!
............well until anyone wnats to talk to em i will just bump
yup my computer teacher

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas