Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any purverts in you skool?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

fauvist.mafia
The male gym teacher/volleyball coach at our school is EXTREMELY perverted... he hits on the entire girls' volleyball team constantly. One girl's wallet was found under his desk. AAAGH!!

The one math (formerly music) teacher, who happens to be one of my favourite teachers, is insanely good looking and constantly hit on by girls, even grade nine girls. Once, the hottest girl in the class actually dared to ask him if he wanted to get together one Saturday. He gets flustered, annoyed, and downright pissy about it whenever girls flirt with him. I kinda feel sorry for him... but then again, it IS amusing!
well that`s good he doesn`t say yes to the girls he isn`t a pervert then and are u on the volleyball team if i were u i wouldn`t were like sohrt shorts or white tank tops becuase you swet he looks your pants u get hte idea
I had this science teacher back in 6th grade, (roughly about 6 years ago), and he would look down the girls shirts and stare at them, and just the way he talks just creeped me out. Good thing he retired the year I got out of his class, because I would hate to see some girl get raped by his old ugly a**. If I he did, I would have a punch square him in the jaw.
PaintedSquirrel
Try Life Issues and edit the first post into proper English, ok?
I'll tell someone to move this for you..

The proper English thing I agree with, but this topic is already in Life Issues.
in the past 3 years of my high school career there were 2 teachers that had sex with under-age girls (in the school) sick eh?
My gym teacher. I seriously don't understand why gym teachers are always the ones who are perverted. Is it a stereotype? Not all gym teachers are perverts though.
Ohh, yes.

My math teacher.

He makes perverted jokes about the girls and guys in my class (gay and sex jokes), and jokes about drugs every three seconds. When the good looking girls in my class come in he goes like, "Whoo, mama!" and grins.

I find it really amusing though, just watching him. sweatdrop
I use to have a teacher that really creeped me out. He was always giving me special help, and acting like he cared about me more than his other students. Then he started bugging me about staying after class one day to make up some work, so I was like "Well I only have a lil bit to make up, so i'll prolly only have to stay like 10 minutes, and he just kept comming up with reasons to make me stay longer. I only stayed after once, and he didn't do anything, but i'm afraid if I had kept it up, he woulda tried something.
First of all, being raped is not funny. No one will take you seriously if you laugh about something like that.

Secondly, if you think he is up to something, tell your principal. There was a man when I was still in high school, my old PE teacher who got fired for doing exactly what yours is doing.
well i dont go to a girls school but we have female teachers in gym just in case. but my homeroom teacher is a pervert. recently it was hot weather and my friend wore a sort skirt and when she came in class he looked at her legs then her butt.

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
yep

Current high school:
Principal (makes a dress code and does nothing about it when it's violated and he doesn't care when the cheerleaders show their underwear)
friends history teacher (looks at Playboy in between classes)

old high school:
Math teacher that would flirt with girls
a male history teacher who has a thing for little boys

old junior high:
Security guard who hits on 7th grade boys
2 gym teachers that hit on girls
a science teacher that hit on girls
Hello- welcome to my school: The Pervert's Dream.

You don't believe me?

Well here are a few *minor* reasons.

1. We are an all girls school

2. We wear a strict uniform

3. We are a grammar school

4. We have regular fire drills...conveniently when we are doing gymnastics wearing our *beautiful* gym knickers 3nodding

Feel free to debate my reasons, but I do believe that we attract a lot of perverts
DepressedDemon94
Rainess
MidnightBellz
Several teachers at my school are perverts. The biggest pervert in my school however got fired, biggrin .
I've also heard of some of the students dating the teachers...I think that is a bit much....

Your entire post cracked me up with your siggy. So much for "Love is love" x3.
well teachers and students really isn`t love persay it`s just a guy who wants sex!!!

No. People can love, even if they are teachers. You piss me off -__-;. It is love. Forbidden love.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff