Welcome to Gaia! ::

edit: I found out why..

And it's totally different from what I was thinking..

don't need to post here anymore.
why not talk to him about it? Ask him why he's been upset, and if there's anything you can do to help. And, hey, if he doesn't want to talk about it that's fine too. All sorts of things get people down, and hopefully his mood should pass.

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
We don't know, we don't know your boyfriend.
I suggest you talk to him.
He hasn't been around, so I haven't been able to talk to him.

Who knows when he'll come back and talk.

But this has been freaking me out.

I don't know if I'm the cause of him being upset.

neutral
Do you not have his phone number? And it is a possibility that the shot made him feel down. They can contain a weak from of any particular virus, so maybe he has a mild case of said virus.
Regardless of whether or not he says he's okay with it, NO guy likes to see their girlfriend having fun with their male friends, hearing them TALK about said fun with male friends, and hearing about how they got pictures taken together with said male friends. Just saying; it would be the same as if he talked about his amazing female best friends and was talking about how he got his pictures taken with them and such. Sure you'd say you're okay with it, and logically you knew everything would be okay; but I'm positive you would feel some tinge of jealously, etc...

That being said, we can't read your boyfriend's mind. Just talk to him, call him, or wait for him to come to you.
I wouldn't assume anything or at least if you do don't suggest any of those things to him.
Just call him and ask him whats up
the biggest reason all relationships fail is because lack of communication.

so
Communicate
Namekuji Kimi
Regardless of whether or not he says he's okay with it, NO guy likes to see their girlfriend having fun with their male friends, hearing them TALK about said fun with male friends, and hearing about how they got pictures taken together with said male friends. Just saying; it would be the same as if he talked about his amazing female best friends and was talking about how he got his pictures taken with them and such. Sure you'd say you're okay with it, and logically you knew everything would be okay; but I'm positive you would feel some tinge of jealously, etc...

That being said, we can't read your boyfriend's mind. Just talk to him, call him, or wait for him to come to you.

Back when him and I first started dating, I told him I have a lot of guy friends, and that I hang out with them a lot.

I remember him telling me it was no big deal, and that he has a lot of girl friends that he hangs out with.

A few weeks ago, him and I broke up, and got back together..
he said he thought it had something to do with me having feelings for another guy.

I'm kind of thinking that he thinks I like the guys that I hang out with more than I like him.

stressed
Sexy Sumo Wrestler XD
Namekuji Kimi

Back when him and I first started dating, I have a lot of guy friends, and that I hang out with them a lot.

I remember him telling me it was no big deal, and that he has a lot of girl friends that he hangs out with.

A few weeks ago, him and I broke up, and got back together..
he said he thought it had something to do with me having feelings for another guy.

I'm kind of thinking that he thinks I like the guys that I hang out with more than I like him.

stressed

I wouldn't be surprised. ANY guy would at least be a little jealous over this fact, and there's a good chance some of your male friends actually do have crushes on you. But your boyfriend should have the decency to talk to you about it, and if he does tell you that he's having jealousy issues, don't get mad at him, because it's NORMAL WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS GOOD MALE FRIENDS FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND TO FEEL THAT WAY.

Maybe invite your boyfriend to hang out around the male friends sometimes, and let him kiss you and hold you, and be cutsesy with you around them. If he can show his affection and love towards you in front of other guys, it will make him feel better about himself and more empowered. As long as you don't start hugging and holding the hands of others.

Also, sit down and reassure him that he's the only one, and you have never seen any of the other guys as anything more than a friend.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sexy Sumo Wrestler XD
So lately, my boyfriend has been acting differently.
I don't know why.
He's been acting all weird for the past week..
But last night, he started acting all depressed.
He sent me a message earlier saying he was having a bad day, and he probably wouldn't be around for a day or two.
I don't know if I did something or not.
I just went on an end of the school year trip, and I told him about how I was hanging out with some guys (I am friends with more guys than I am girls)..
that's when he started acting all depressed..

Is he jealous or something?
;I really don't know if he is, because I talk about those guys all the time.

I was talking to all of those guys on facebook last night, and he was watching our conversation..I didn't have a problem with him doing that.
I also told him about how me and another guy were taking pictures together (he's pretty much my best friend..we've been good friends for over a year)

I guess I really don't know why my boyfriend acting weird.

What do you guys think?

Is it jealousy?
Is he just afraid of losing me to the other guys?
???????????????????????????????????????????

yes I think it is to be honest with you. maybe he just can't take it. everyone is different and he may be insecure with himself. sometimes you have to be careful with guy friends.

Gramps

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sexy Sumo Wrestler XD
So lately, my boyfriend has been acting differently.
I don't know why.
He's been acting all weird for the past week..
But last night, he started acting all depressed.
He sent me a message earlier saying he was having a bad day, and he probably wouldn't be around for a day or two.
I don't know if I did something or not.
I just went on an end of the school year trip, and I told him about how I was hanging out with some guys (I am friends with more guys than I am girls)..
that's when he started acting all depressed..

Is he jealous or something?
;I really don't know if he is, because I talk about those guys all the time.

I was talking to all of those guys on facebook last night, and he was watching our conversation..I didn't have a problem with him doing that.
I also told him about how me and another guy were taking pictures together (he's pretty much my best friend..we've been good friends for over a year)

I guess I really don't know why my boyfriend acting weird.

What do you guys think?

Is it jealousy?
Is he just afraid of losing me to the other guys?
???????????????????????????????????????????

yes I think it is to be honest with you. maybe he just can't take it. everyone is different and he may be insecure with himself. sometimes you have to be careful with guy friends. wink

Gramps

Inquisitive Rogue

15,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Threadmaster 200

I don't like it when my boyfriend brags about hanging out with girls on a trip that I'm not at.

Sparkly Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I know what your boyfriend is feeling.
I am the overly jealous, insecure type, but my fiancee accepts me for it.
Anyways, if he was hanging around a bunch of other girls all the time without me, I'd be ******** livid. It wouldn't matter if he told me "I'm the only one for him" or "They don't matter", I would still be freaking out in my mind.
Maybe he IS worried that he's going to lose you to one of your friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff