Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate when people have a fever of any kind. Not because of who they like, they just don't shut up about it. I know a few people who suffer from this.

I've never had yellow fever over actual individuals. Culture maybe, but not the people. They're just people; big whoop. They come pretty, ugly, smart and stupid like the rest of us.

I like their hair though. emo
My fiance is Asian (:
And i'm half.

There's no problem with liking a different culture and ethnicity.
THE POISON CANDY VIRUS
As much as I love K-pop I can't help but notice that a lot of the guys appear quite feminine. If your cousin is black tell her good luck finding an asian man, because they usually like their girls white or asian.

This is true. At least by my experience!
Nope, but I adore their clothing style.
lololololol your sis is badshit crazy lolololol. no i'm yellow myself. i have a case of white fever. i don't like asian boys.

i met plenty of men who have a serious case of it, and it can get creepy but overall i'm flattered. i'd rather they tell me i have a great personality rather than be interested because i fit a fetish category, you know?

Wheezing Prophet

I've got the fever. Best relationship I've ever been in, I've learned a new language, visited a few new countries, and It helped me decide on my major. Korean girls (not the americanized variety, disgusting) are tops, dawg.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
They make me laugh
o u o

's all I really know about 'em

They seem like fun people

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I Eat Dictionaries
Not really.. I live in Japan, and I don't think I could date one. Lol. Especially Koreans, where I live in Canada, they crazy. I love my boyfriend. People are surprised he's white. Maybe going to Japan for 10 months = asian obsessed? I dunno.

There's this girl though, she goes batshit insane for asians. She stalks them, going to the library to "study" to stare at the Chinese, do anything she can to befriend the Koreans.. She's "learning" like, 6 different languages right now.
She pretty much only talks to them(in the high-pitched squeeky "cute" voice she tries to have), she finds them online and makes up a whole story of how she's half korean and her dad's korean and she was born in korea... but she's just aboriginal.. and a bigger girl..
And she edits her pictures so she looks /kind of/ asian, but like puts a bunch of "cute" hearts and s**t allll over them, and doesn't show her lower body only her face. And in a lot of them she just covers her face.
And she's said she'll ONLY date asians. She's tried to get EVERY SINGLE ASIAN SHE'S MET to fall in love with her. I think she thinks they ARE all in love with her, lol.

wow that is scary

Ruthless Prophet

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Dr. Monday finds the Asian obsession of teen girls amusing, its about as logical as when they fall in love with anime characters and treat them as if they're real.

They deserve to have their tongues nailed to the roof of their mouth so they can shut up about it.

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

All kpop fans go through the yellow fever phase. neutral

Liberal Dabbler

Darnit.

I thought you meant REAL yellow fever.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every now and then I get in yellow moods. I always come back to my chocolate and caramel girls though.
ice queen v3
AllThingsNew101
I love asian stuff, especially Japanese things, but while I would not be against it, I never dated an asian women. They seem to really like white dudes, even over asian men.
bullshit, tiny asian women love big black d**k and you know it
go get em tiger

Wow. Not my experience, but I will take your word for it.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Not really. If I find someone to my liking, then skin colour doesn't really matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff