Welcome to Gaia! ::

So my cousin has a bad case of yellow fever. She loves Asians, to a frightening extent. She's very into K-Pop and talks to me about all the groups and stuff. But what alarms me is that she talks about kidnapping Asian guys that happen her way. She's gone into great detail about this and it's just bananas. Like some S.A.W. s**t. Well not that bad, but still pretty weird.

I think she's infected me too, because I like Asians as well. I find them "fascinating" but only because I haven't had much interaction with them. I hate to say it, but a lot of K-Pop guys and gals are just plain lovely. Key is my favorite since he can dance very um..."well". They're a lot of others that I can't remember but it's all good. Its not as bad as people would think it is. But I digress...

Do you have a case of Yellow fever? Or have you had it before?

Receiver

lol I tried dating an Asian once. it was actually really funny. Picture your typical snobby Asian with your typical ghetto Black chick.

That s**t right there was an interesting relationship. we fought like everyday but it was fun.

our parents also caused a lot of drama. loud loud drama
I dont get it, your obssessed with someone because they're asian? I bet you would love to wipe the s**t off of kim jung un's a**, and probably drink his piss too.

But in all seriousness no, because i know asians are just humans, they eat, s**t, and do stupid crap just live every other monkey/human on this planet.
I love asian stuff, especially Japanese things, but while I would not be against it, I never dated an asian women. They seem to really like white dudes, even over asian men.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Cutie-Pie

As much as I love K-pop I can't help but notice that a lot of the guys appear quite feminine. If your cousin is black tell her good luck finding an asian man, because they usually like their girls white or asian.

Unsealed Bloodsucker

Asians are alright. Some of my funniest friends are Asian. Either way they are just like any human and need to go through the same routes to get to dating.

Widow

King Strawberry

Two of my best friends happen to be asian.
My parents tease me and think I have yellow fever because I formed a crush on one of them after knowing him for years.

I just really like how he is as a person...?
I've never tried to scope out a random asian guy and date him. It's not like they're all the same. loololol
Roman pays in toman
Arcobelano
I dont get it, your obssessed with someone because they're asian? I bet you would love to wipe the s**t off of kim jung un's a**, and probably drink his piss too.

But in all seriousness no, because i know asians are just humans, they eat, s**t, and do stupid crap just live every other monkey/human on this planet.

Do you go out of your way to be as vulgar as possible?

haha you think thats vulgar?
Roman pays in toman
Arcobelano
Roman pays in toman
Arcobelano

Do you go out of your way to be as vulgar as possible?

haha you think thats vulgar?

It's pretty impossible to view it any other way.

I dont know i thought it was pretty mild at best.
Not really.. I live in Japan, and I don't think I could date one. Lol. Especially Koreans, where I live in Canada, they crazy. I love my boyfriend. People are surprised he's white. Maybe going to Japan for 10 months = asian obsessed? I dunno.

There's this girl though, she goes batshit insane for asians. She stalks them, going to the library to "study" to stare at the Chinese, do anything she can to befriend the Koreans.. She's "learning" like, 6 different languages right now.
She pretty much only talks to them(in the high-pitched squeeky "cute" voice she tries to have), she finds them online and makes up a whole story of how she's half korean and her dad's korean and she was born in korea... but she's just aboriginal.. and a bigger girl..
And she edits her pictures so she looks /kind of/ asian, but like puts a bunch of "cute" hearts and s**t allll over them, and doesn't show her lower body only her face. And in a lot of them she just covers her face.
And she's said she'll ONLY date asians. She's tried to get EVERY SINGLE ASIAN SHE'S MET to fall in love with her. I think she thinks they ARE all in love with her, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff